Can the CIA or NSA infiltrate US. or Russian computer networks, from inside Russia

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Can Russia infiltrate Russian or American networks from inside the USA.

Yup.

Try thinking

• Banned
And the conspiracy nonsense continues.
So the fact that the USA has spies in Russia is a conspiracy theory to you?
Not what I said. You seem to think a conspiracy theory like American spies in Russia taking over the Russian computer system is likely?
What I said is that American spies could hack both Russia and America from Russia, and vive versa that Russian spies can hack Russia and America from America. You have no clue jake

• Banned
And the conspiracy nonsense continues.
So the fact that the USA has spies in Russia is a conspiracy theory to you?
Not what I said. You seem to think a conspiracy theory like American spies in Russia taking over the Russian computer system is likely?

What the hell is "the Russian computer system".

You know, they don't live under communism anymore.
The Russian computer system exist in Jakes mind

So in your secret squirrel super conspiracy the bad guys who are the bad guys and all these folks in your heads are hacking both nations' computer systems? Norman and Bassman007 can be our super secret duo.

OK.

• Banned
So in your secret squirrel super conspiracy the bad guys who are the bad guys and all these folks in your heads are hacking both nations' computer systems?

OK.
I only said that it can easily happen, and in certain instance clearly does. Do you really believe that a Russian hacker, working for Russia, has to be physically in Russia?

Jake you are a clueless buffoon

So in your secret squirrel super conspiracy the bad guys who are the bad guys and all these folks in your heads are hacking both nations' computer systems?

OK.
I only said that it can easily happen, and in certain instance clearly does. Do you really believe that a Russian hacker, working for Russia, has to be physically in Russia?

"easily"? ok, secret squirrel. Your OP says "networks from inside russia."

OK.

Yes Jake from inside Russia, and American hacker or a Russian hacker could easily hack anywhere in the World from inside Russia.

It;s way over your head kid, give up

OK.

Yes Jake from inside Russia, and American hacker or a Russian hacker could easily hack anywhere in the World from inside Russia. It;s way over your head kid, give up
I am glad you are catching up to your OP. The fact is that an American spy(ies) in Russia could probably no more take over a Russian government system that could penetrate the American government's systems, than you have the ability to make the NY Yankees.

You have been watching Tom Cruise movies again, haventcha?

OK.

Yes Jake from inside Russia, and American hacker or a Russian hacker could easily hack anywhere in the World from inside Russia. It;s way over your head kid, give up
I am glad you are catching up to your OP. The fact is that an American spy(ies) in Russia could probably no more take over a Russian government system that could penetrate the American government's systems, than you have the ability to make the NY Yankees.

You have been watching Tom Cruise movies again, haventcha?
Jake high school kids have penetrated the Pentagon, your assuming that a Russian hacker must be in Russia is just plain ignorant, like you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back