Can The Democrats Even Hold Out Until 2016?

sooner or later something will come up,like when her anyrism attacks during a speech/or/interview on MSNBC, and then her brain stops on live TV.
Oh we CAN hope and pray! To watch her turn into a "drooler" as PMH says WOULD be a blessing from God.
or body parts start falling off her head on live TV. (almost like a scene from poltergeist)

Those cities have been living on credit and loans for decades and they spend more then they take in. How long can YOU do that?
As long as people will loan you the money.
If the GOP truly wants to crush the democrats then those cities need to fail.
Ah so you desire the death of America. Eventually conservatives always go that route.
Democrats are not America. More like an infection of solid thought and practice. Like fleas.

Gee, you don't believe in our form of government. Gee..shock..surprise...and whatnot.
If by government you mean democrats then NO. NO party IS government but the Constitution and Bill of Rights ARE.

Ah so you desire the death of America. Eventually conservatives always go that route.
Democrats are not America. More like an infection of solid thought and practice. Like fleas.
Okay person-who-wants-all-our-major-cities-to-fail-so-that-America-collapses.
Nope. City fails and maybe burns and we have JOBS rebuilding the city after. No different then a farmer burning off a field.
Your IQ must be SUPER high! Since you're the only person who can make sense of your nonsense. :thup:

sooner or later something will come up,like when her anyrism attacks during a speech/or/interview on MSNBC, and then her brain stops on live TV.
Oh we CAN hope and pray! To watch her turn into a "drooler" as PMH says WOULD be a blessing from God.
Droolers are mostly born, like Palin's moron. As for God, keep praying but he hasn't solved anything else you wanted...

god! please let Hillary slip up and refer to a time when she was a child,then refer to the year, (like what Joe Biden does when he was watching TV in the 1920's) lol

Those cities you don't like pay for America. You should thank them.

The ONLY decent thing St. Louis has are the Cardinals...the rest of that shit hole can rot in hell. And that is the place that, for the most part, I grew up. 1951 thru 1977, when I blew that shit hole forever.
Whoa! You wrote an entire post without being butthurt about black people! Baby steps :thup:

i can just vision it, Hillary on MSNBC: You know, I can still remember when i was six years old and they just finished building the Tower Of Pizza in France. or was it Germany?

The ONLY decent thing St. Louis has are the Cardinals...the rest of that shit hole can rot in hell. And that is the place that, for the most part, I grew up. 1951 thru 1977, when I blew that shit hole forever.
Whoa! You wrote an entire post without being butthurt about black people! Baby steps :thup:
You don't read between lines well at all.

Droolers are mostly born, like Palin's moron. As for God, keep praying but he hasn't solved anything else you wanted...
Since Obozo has the "OFFICIAL" dog walker would Hillary get a "OFFICIAL" potty chair cleaner?

Ah so you were subliminally conveying your butthurt? Darn. Good thing you're irrelevant.

He only comments when he's drunk. lucky to see ANY lines.

He only comments when he's drunk. lucky to see ANY lines.
You only comment when you're stupid. So... pretty much all of the time.

i can just vision it, Hillary on MSNBC: You know, I can still remember when i was six years old and they just finished building the Tower Of Pizza in France. or was it Germany?
someone should ask Hillary why the leaning tower of Pizza leans. she will likely blame Fracking.

Gee, you don't believe in our form of government. Gee..shock..surprise...and whatnot.
If by government you mean democrats then NO. NO party IS government but the Constitution and Bill of Rights ARE.

No, I mean the whole "my political foes are not Americans" crap. It's entirely stupid.

someone should ask Hillary why the leaning tower of Pizza leans. she will likely blame Fracking.
I thought fracking was what Bill did to Monica?

ALL their true strong holds are cities in the north and they ALL share the same problems. Cities like Chicago/St Louis/Baltimore/Detroit/New York and a host of others. ALL those cities share five common failures.

1, FISCAL.....All these cities are facing going broke because of the public sector unions which has nothing short of raped the tax payers coffers in return for nothing far to many times. New York failed once about 15 years ago. Chicago is on the bubble right now and the other cities are fast approaching that bubble.

2, INFRASTRUCTURE.... Money for decades has been wasted on feel good programs and NOT spent on power grids or water supply. This is a problem California is facing NOW plus cities there going broke.

3, SOCIAL STRUCTURE.....Democrats have not only designed but built the racist feral negro. The racist feral negro can be tied to almost if not ALL riots and looting and arson. This has led to the removal of an investment base for those cities. in a LOT of those cities if NOT for government funding there would be no funding at all.

4. PERVERSION...Major democratic cities have endorsed and encouraged and even imported and protected perverts within city limits thus attacking the family structure and the institution of marriage.

5, FAITH....Democrats have invited and protected a 7th century murdering cult which seeks to kill Christians/Catholics/Hindu/Buddhist and Jew.

REASON THEY HAVE DONE THIS..
Their 'System" has run out of other peoples money and in order to keep their system going they NEED to rape the coffers of EVERY American citizen.

THEIR METHOD FOR DOING THIS.
The Cloward/Piven Strategy is in play here to over come the system.
Cloward Piven strategy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
At their heart democrats ARE communists. If you read the link you will find EVERY move those cities and democrats have made called for by the communist inventors.

2014 was a bloody nose to them and in 2016 you need to flat knock them out WITHOUT apology WITHOUT thought but with feeling. VERY HARSH feelings.
Some NEED to go to prison and some NEED to be hung. If you ever want what you had then you had better STAND for it.

Because if NOT they will damn sure STEAL it.
just changing the topic, your avatar. do you know what classic series charles bronson was on,and that he was in episode 1? along with another future star.

Forum List

Back