Can TRUMP get 40% supports of Hispanics when General Election? Yes

I've been saying for years that mexican-americans should hate illegals. Must be tough to get a job or switch jobs when there are so many illegals that employers simply assume everyone with brown skin or a latin name is an illegal.

voter registration cards for minority voters... a pet project that Right wingers have been insisting voters have to prevent voter fraud that is virtually non existent,

Vote fraud non-existent???? HAHA. 5 million illegals voted for obozo in 2012 and you call that non-existent!!

PPP poll(Dec,16-17th 2015)
Public Policy Polling national poll
Look at the page 44
CXahWogUkAAb4YB.jpg

Actually TRUMP is doing better than Rubio. I mean popularity of The Hispanic.
Rubio got only 22% Hispanics Supports when vs Sanders.
(With convertion 22/(22+43) = 33.84%).

It is not a 'Mission impossible' for TRUMP to get 40% supports from the Hispanics when General Election Day.
This is a hilarious post on so many levels. First, your graphic misspelled conversion, and then you parroted the exact same misspelling.

Second, Sanders isn't going to be the Democratic nominee.

Third, I don't know where you got that graphic from, but it isn't from your PPP link. That poll shows Trump has a 59% unfavorable rating from Hispanics, and only a 24% favorable, not 40%. Sanders has 28% unfavorable, and 42% favorable, from Hispanics

From your own link:

2ih9jbl.png

Fourth, let's see how Trump scores with Hispanics when matched up against Clinton. Oh my GOD! He only gets 13%!!!

qwx642.png

what are you talking about? Your post Poll(Quinnipiac) was in November 23-30th, 2015.

And My Thread Poll(PPP) was in December 16-17th,2015.

If you want to oppose to my thread. you should show some new one. not a 3-4 weeks previous one.

Last edited:
PPP poll(Dec,16-17th 2015)
Public Policy Polling national poll
Look at the page 44
CXahWogUkAAb4YB.jpg

Actually TRUMP is doing better than Rubio. I mean popularity of The Hispanic.
Rubio got only 22% Hispanics Supports when vs Sanders.
(With convertion 22/(22+43) = 33.84%).

It is not a 'Mission impossible' for TRUMP to get 40% supports from the Hispanics when General Election Day.

Republican Hispanics have already stated they won't support Donald Trump.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Considering the way the polls were slanted last election for Mittens who eventually lost, I'm wondering if Trump is paying pollsters to slant the polls in his favor.

I've been saying for years that mexican-americans should hate illegals. Must be tough to get a job or switch jobs when there are so many illegals that employers simply assume everyone with brown skin or a latin name is an illegal.

Geez, had you ever even held a job. Employers don't just go by how someone "looks" before they hire them.

voter registration cards for minority voters... a pet project that Right wingers have been insisting voters have to prevent voter fraud that is virtually non existent,

Vote fraud non-existent???? HAHA. 5 million illegals voted for obozo in 2012 and you call that non-existent!!

How about you post some link to back up your most dumb statement. Illegals can't register to vote. You believe everything Briebart gossip-rag tells you and you are so misinformed.:badgrin:

There is about 30% Conservative Hispanics. And also about around 20% Moderate Hispanic. Getting 40% supports from the Hisapnics is attainable goal for the TRUMP.

There is about 30% Conservative Hispanics. And also about around 20% Moderate Hispanic. Getting 40% supports from the Hisapnics is attainable goal for the TRUMP.

Dream on. Michelle Bachmann was saying the same thing.....

A recent Gallup poll looked at the favorability ratings among Hispanic voters of all the Republican candidates.

"It's a very interesting chart and what's very interesting about it is Donald Trump is sort of off [the] charts," said PunditFact's Amy Hollyfield, "Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio are sort of at the top of it, but Donald Trump had a negative-51 rating."

An Economist/YouGov poll seemed to back that up, finding 62% of Hispanics saying they had a very unfavorable view of Trump.

PunditFact says with numbers like that, they didn't even need to crack open the history books to check the support for previous Republican candidates.

PunditFact rates Michele Bachmann's claim FALSE.

PunditFact checks Donald Trump's Hispanic support

AP-GfK Poll: Trump Seen Favorably by 11% of Hispanics

Dream on. Michelle Bachmann was saying the same thing.....

A recent Gallup poll looked at the favorability ratings among Hispanic voters of all the Republican candidates.

"It's a very interesting chart and what's very interesting about it is Donald Trump is sort of off [the] charts," said PunditFact's Amy Hollyfield, "Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio are sort of at the top of it, but Donald Trump had a negative-51 rating."

An Economist/YouGov poll seemed to back that up, finding 62% of Hispanics saying they had a very unfavorable view of Trump.

PunditFact says with numbers like that, they didn't even need to crack open the history books to check the support for previous Republican candidates.

PunditFact rates Michele Bachmann's claim FALSE.

PunditFact checks Donald Trump's Hispanic support

AP-GfK Poll: Trump Seen Favorably by 11% of Hispanics

Which polls you are showing(Total 4) it's all surveyed in September-October.
And Poll which I showed on my Thread was surveyed in middle of December.

if you want to oppose to my opinion, would you bring some recent one? not a sooooooooooooo long time ago polls.

Forum List

Back