Can Trump Tweets Be Thought Official U. S. Policy Announcements(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
In our famous era, post-Johnny Depp, (Real Actors Don't Miss, Even On TV!): Then how is a social media storm to be thought of worldwide? Apparently the President is no longer thought to be the actual office-holder-in-chief. The disconnect of the President from the Office is growing.

Analysis | Trump’s tweet about Mika Brzezinski’s ‘bleeding’ face was way more than just an insult

Republicans had masked Lincoln's Death Camps as "Military Field Hospitals." Soon there would be ACA repeal and "Better Care Replacement," which appears to have never existed. Then adults were found to be explaining away public insensitivity--outside of the context of the U. S. Presidential behavior, expected.

The U. S. White Americans are dead. The U. S. Impeachment process appears only to need some pretext. Anyone recalls from the start of their Party Presidencies: It was either going to be him. . . .or it was going to be him(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Great White Yellow-Hair in Washington, easily said suffering from more than just a simple case: Of really severe dehydration!)

Last edited:
Joe and Mika are half witted media parasites feeding off Trump on a daily basis for ratings..Then they surround themselves with bobble headed liberals competing for emotionally driven and factually incorrect personal attacks.

It's a hysterical and stupid show .. perfectly suited to the knuckle dragging viewership.

Can Trump Tweets Be Thought Official U. S. Policy Announcements(?)!
Most Americans think so in this Fox News poll:

Fox News Poll: Voters say Trump's tweets hurting agenda
1498761073597.jpg

Joe and Mika are half witted media parasites feeding off Trump on a daily basis for ratings..Then they surround themselves with bobble headed liberals competing for emotionally driven and factually incorrect personal attacks.

It's a hysterical and stupid show .. perfectly suited to the knuckle dragging viewership.
Trump should have grabbed them both by the pussy when they had the chance. ;)

junior high girls tweet the same way....nuff said. I support the travel ban and I support repealing obamacare. I do not support junior high girl tweets. COME ON...DEPORT THIS American born citizen. I LONG FOR YOU to try....

junior high girls tweet the same way....nuff said. I support the travel ban and I support repealing obamacare. I do not support junior high girl tweets. COME ON...DEPORT THIS American born citizen. I LONG FOR YOU to try....
When have we ever had a President who wasn't an American-born citizen? Why would anyone try to deport Trump?

Speaking of Trump, his daughter is awesome!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot.jpg

No Divine...I am asking you to deport ME.....come on get it going. I was born in America.

No Divine...I am asking you to deport ME.....come on get it going. I was born in America.
Deport you out of your parent's basement and into the nearest paper hat job? Sorry, dude, but you lost me.

While you come off that buzz, let's see Ivanka again:

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-19.jpg

So the impeachment process is that much closer in the matter of Donald Trump. Trump is clearly for ACA, using embarrassing tweets to block any Republican support. And so support of Great Obama, happened just today. The dirty travel ban was blocked in the case of any who already know others already here(?). Any already here from the allegedly terrorist bastions are allowed entry to the USA! The Republican, Donald Trump agenda!

And clearly there is more on record that Republican drafters of Impeachment articles can put into the record. Republicans have impeached their own, in the past.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(See all the posts supportive of Trump, and therefore ACA! See all the posts supportive of the Travel Ban, and there letting all those in, with all those already here--on the record!)

Forum List

Back