Can we all agree that a living baby is better than a dead baby?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
And then, once we've agreed on that, can we look for ways to encourage women to keep their babies or put them up for adoption?

upload_2020-3-6_19-46-19.png
Yeah, sure, a living baby is way better than a dead one. That was easy.

I'm not arguing the legality of abortion.

I'm saying that each of us should all do what we can to discourage it.

Clinton said abortion should be "safe, legal and rare."

So, pro-choicers should be rushing into this forum to agree with me.

What can we do, as individuals, to encourage women to choose life.

I don’t disagree with you. If the anti-abortion people were serious they would advocate for the the state to pay for all the child’s food, education, shelter and health care until he or she reaches 21 years of age. That the mother will never live in a state of poverty because she had the child. Do that and maybe abortions will drop to near zero.

I don’t disagree with you. If the anti-abortion people were serious they would advocate for the the state to pay for all the child’s food, education, shelter and health care until he or she reaches 21 years of age. That the mother will never live in a state of poverty because she had the child. Do that and maybe abortions will drop to near zero.
How many trillions of dollars do you think that would cost?

How many trillions of dollars do you think that would cost?

According to the so-called right-to--life crowd you can’t put a price tag on life of the unborn. I agree. Let’s pay if they are serious.

And then, once we've agreed on that, can we look for ways to encourage women to keep their babies or put them up for adoption?
Why would we EVER encourage people to keep their useless, filthy, unwanted spawn?

KILL ALL YOUR FUCKTARD BABIES.......PLEASE!!!

And kill yourselves while you're at it.

How about a caged baby taken away from its parent as they cross the border?
I agree with you. That is unnecessary suffering.

We should execute them and put them out of their misery.

KILL THE BABIES!!!

Abortion should be legal for the first 144 weeks!!!

A great way to cut down on the number of abortions is to cut down on the number of pregnancies. Birth control should be as easy to get as a bottle of water.

A great way to cut down on the number of abortions is to cut down on the number of pregnancies. Birth control should be as easy to get as a bottle of water.
No No NO!!!

We should establish the sex police to monitor and prosecute unauthorized recreational sex between one man and one woman (only his wife, in the missionary position, fully clothed, while thinking wholesome thoughts) and for prosecution of unauthorized fornication in all its forms.

No No NO!!!

We should establish the sex police to monitor and prosecute unauthorized recreational sex between one man and one woman (only his wife, in the missionary position, fully clothed, while thinking wholesome thoughts) and for prosecution of unauthorized fornication in all its forms.

Nah, just pass a law to legalize 'sex waivers'...The guy could sign a 'sex waiver' that would hold him harmless to any other outcome other than the agreed upon sex. Fertilization would be the female's sole liability. Simple...huh?

Last edited:

Do the words "personal accountability" mean anything to you?
Why should the taxpayers be held responsible for YOU not being able to keep your fucking pants on?

Forum List

Back