Can we Call the Obvious Here? If You're Polling Less Than 1/3rd that of the 4th Place Candidate....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I mean, for Christ's Sake, less than the FOURTH place contestant is pretty bad, but to not even get 1/3rd of his standings is pretty damned pathetic.

So if a candidate is still running for President while running that low, he is apparently suffering from a mental disability and should not be regarded as suited for the Oval Office.

Jeb Bush would barely meet that standard and he is going to lose for sure, so all those below him, bye-bye! There is always next election, you know. But you just didnt have the moxy in this election, so show some good judgement to be referenced in the NEXT election and bow the hell out. IF your name isnt Trump, Cruz, Rubio or Carson, you really dont stand a chance right now and are deluded if you think you do.

Yeah,i'm tired of the no chance crowd wasting our time and muddying the water as well.
Narrow this shit down so we can spend more time figuring out the top fours stance on other issues.

If they have two cents in their war chest, they want to have their 20 minutes on TV to voice their opinions, to help another candidate or to attack another candidate.

They are also positioning themselves for potential cabinet seats in some cases.

I understand the candidates wanting to stay in the race to continue to have their voices heard but we are coming down to the home stretch here and for the good of the party and the base I think some should step aside graciously at this point in time.

I think some of them, like Lindsey "Grahamnesty" Graham are just in love with their own voice.

Well the field has been culled after the first caucus, with Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum leaving the field.

Hopefully next Thursday will see more gone, like Christi, Jeb Bush and Kasich.

I mean, for Christ's Sake, less than the FOURTH place contestant is pretty bad, but to not even get 1/3rd of his standings is pretty damned pathetic.

So if a candidate is still running for President while running that low, he is apparently suffering from a mental disability and should not be regarded as suited for the Oval Office.

Jeb Bush would barely meet that standard and he is going to lose for sure, so all those below him, bye-bye! There is always next election, you know. But you just didnt have the moxy in this election, so show some good judgement to be referenced in the NEXT election and bow the hell out. IF your name isnt Trump, Cruz, Rubio or Carson, you really dont stand a chance right now and are deluded if you think you do.

his money.... his business

I'm tired of the hangers on myself.
I want to hear from the top three at most.
Yeah, in the GOP this does seem to be among Trump, Rubio and Cruz. Christi and Kasich can possibly make a surge but the GOP Establishment has a history of quickly baking a single candidate and closing ranks behind them, which is bad news for Christi and Kasich.

Forum List

Back