🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can We Discuss HAARP yet? If so, no parties will like what I'm going to say.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Can we discuss HAARP High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program yet? Weather Modification/Warfare is real and the facts are a keyboard tap away. Maybe your news channel didn't mention it. Or in 2014, is it still a "Conspiracy Theory"? I look forward to the "foil hat" comments from the uneducated.

You've heard Lots of Conspiracy Theories that dance around this topic. Funny thing is almost all Conspiracy Theories have a solid core of information when it comes to Government.

You've heard about Con-Trails vs. Chem-Trails maybe. Con-Trails dissipate fast and Chem-Trails (the Conspiracy Theory) don't.

Silver iodide (Silver iodide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia is the substance being let go by many, MANY planes. Silver iodide is used when Cloud Seeding.

Cloud Seeding is used a , "Cloud seeding, a form of weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds".

Operation Popeye in the Vietnam war was noted to be one of the first uses of Weather Warfare. We unfortunately made the mistake of sending the same weather over our troops as we did theirs.

The People I've talked to on the Right say the Government is dumping poison into our atmosphere to thin out our population. You can easily watch the Chem-Trail vids and see this, it's not just one person's approach. If you are scared to death of the term "why" then you will believe in tyranny all day.

The People on the Left talk about Global Warming, which is a proven fact. They just don't know that their Liberal Amount of Government perhaps created this situation. They also don't want to acknowledge that this warfare is actually happening. They just want to save the Reindeer

It's hard to be neutral here. Is our own program, HAARP, doing harm to our own soil in order to raise funding for it's own program. Did HAARP cause Global Warming and want our bailout? (YOU already paid for it and it IS a Corporation). Also, it's one of the new styles of war, Indirect Warfare. This type of warfare is almost perfect because the working public don't want to believe it exists, they won't take 20 minutes out of their day to educate themselves beyond their current mindset. This issue should only take 3 minutes for a smart person, just saying.

HAARP for dummies! Microwaves force water molecules to shake at a very fast pace to create friction and friction creates warming, this is why your food heats up, fast shaking of water molecules (friction). HAARP Microwaves upper atmosphere water molecules to the point of boiling with a focused and steerable system.

LOL. Where the hell is that red X thingy.....
^ I actually expected a brainy response like this one :p

I saw your Signature and felt the need to post this

^^^BUT NOTE^^^ NO ONE has the Right to drive. It's earned through a test that shows you have the intellectual ability and physical ability to drive. I'll just assume you were relating this to guns which are a right without any screening or testing.

The people that fail the driving test can still buy a gun.....'Merica

Last edited:
While it's true the most sought after weapons are WMD no one'd know you're using as with weather modification, I don't think the tech is there as yet. At least I've yet to see any disclosure of such technology in the CT docs. Lots of speculation and reference to decades old attempts, but cloud seeding is a far cry from causing hurricanes.

I do wonder though at the US' reluctance to accept climate change science and do anything about it. That'd certainly qualify as a weapon of mass destruction no one knows you're using. Most of the planetary population is located near an ocean coastline. Raise the oceans a few feet and you force coastal populations further inland. And everyone knows how well humans do packed tightly together. Destroy themselves from the inside-out. To say nothing of the related effects as with forest fires, drought, famine. And no one'd know you did it. They blame industry which no one can do without while somewhere in some think tank Mr. Burns rubs his hands together murmuring, "Excellent."

No. No one who is sane likes to hear rants from mentally ill people who refuse to take their meds. It makes us sad.

While it's true the most sought after weapons are WMD no one'd know you're using as with weather modification, I don't think the tech is there as yet. At least I've yet to see any disclosure of such technology in the CT docs. Lots of speculation and reference to decades old attempts, but cloud seeding is a far cry from causing hurricanes.

I do wonder though at the US' reluctance to accept climate change science and do anything about it. That'd certainly qualify as a weapon of mass destruction no one knows you're using. Most of the planetary population is located near an ocean coastline. Raise the oceans a few feet and you force coastal populations further inland. And everyone knows how well humans do packed tightly together. Destroy themselves from the inside-out. To say nothing of the related effects as with forest fires, drought, famine. And no one'd know you did it. They blame industry which no one can do without while somewhere in some think tank Mr. Burns rubs his hands together murmuring, "Excellent."

If actual weather modification were possible, I doubt that climate science would so often fall victim to the gore effect...seems that every other climate conference, no matter where it is held is ruined by snow, ice, record low temperatures etc...if the weather could actually be modified, my bet is that they would arrange for record high temps for every event.

koo-koo/........koo-kooo

cue @paulitician and @911 whats his face and @skooks any moment now to confirm your kook theory

Weather mod is a ways off yet. Weather intensification though is old tech. Can seed a hurricane like and possibly intensify it, or weaken it, but it's still kinda a crap shoot.

Destablization of faultlines is possible. Especially ones underwater and relatively shallow. Send down some explosives in high-stress areas of a strike-slip fault and off it goes. Is one right off the Washington state coast they're worried about. If/When it goes, it'll be like the Indonesia and Japan quakes with similar tsunami effect.

Of all the weapons in military arsenals, the most destructive ones are also the most obvious. Consequently, due to political and economic issues, no one can use them first. You'd be a global pariah. So WMD that are discreet and subtle yet even more devastating have been a military research dream since the 50s.

Weather mod, earthquake/tsunami generation, setting of a volcano, bio/genetic weapons, etc. are what's being worked on.

Joe Rogan thinks this is dumb. Therefore, yes, it is dumb.

Now, Shartles, I'm not sure Joe Rogan is a worthy gatekeeper of truth. I've actually done a bit of research on HAARP for an idea I was developing a few years back, and it appears awfully suspicious. Big time.

:boobies:

Whatever HAARP is is all but irrelevant. More effective ways of laying waste than some high energy technique. Wanna wipe out millions of people covertly, that's simple enough, use any of a gazillion germs and viruses already weaponized. If they say HAARP is for some kind of atmospheric research believe them. If it's goal was more sinister a)you wouldn't know about it, b)anyone who found out would die "accidentally" on purpose. :)

Good. Be nice if an auroral research project could do something about the Sun every time it tries to kill us. :) Severe enough CME hitting and we could loose most telecomunications and GPS satellites. We'd be massively screwed then since just about everything important goes through those. If some kind of high energy shot into the atmosphere can disrupt and mitigate such energies swell. Alternative is having a capable redundant backp system which we don't.

Most board members on here hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA or Irreleventtown USA........but here in NY we see etch-a-sketch chemtrails almost every day.....so many on some days its absurd.

They've been fucking with the weather since right after WWII......but you wont get an iota of interest from the AGW k00ks. They have to stick with their established narrative 100% of the time......information to them is evil.

Can I make a cat5 hurricane with it and slam it into your house?

HEY! Brainy response. Corrupt politicians prey on people like you, keep it up! Let me know if you have anything to say about the topic, thanks :)

Joe Rogan thinks this is dumb. Therefore, yes, it is dumb.

I'm curious why you think it's dumb when it's so easy to prove. You and Joe Rogan seem to be on the same page. You probably have the perception that we can just target a hurricane over someone. Not the case at all. Read the information before posting, Thanks! :)

http://www.stopthecrime.net/A Rec Nat Prog Weather Mod 1966.pdf

Forum List

Back