🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can We Discuss HAARP yet? If so, no parties will like what I'm going to say.

No. No one who is sane likes to hear rants from mentally ill people who refuse to take their meds. It makes us sad.

It's a fact moron lol! It's a very well and long term documented fact. Just because your media doesn't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Politico was a great documentary and you spit in it's name every time you post here. Off topic FACT.

While it's true the most sought after weapons are WMD no one'd know you're using as with weather modification, I don't think the tech is there as yet. At least I've yet to see any disclosure of such technology in the CT docs. Lots of speculation and reference to decades old attempts, but cloud seeding is a far cry from causing hurricanes.

I do wonder though at the US' reluctance to accept climate change science and do anything about it. That'd certainly qualify as a weapon of mass destruction no one knows you're using. Most of the planetary population is located near an ocean coastline. Raise the oceans a few feet and you force coastal populations further inland. And everyone knows how well humans do packed tightly together. Destroy themselves from the inside-out. To say nothing of the related effects as with forest fires, drought, famine. And no one'd know you did it. They blame industry which no one can do without while somewhere in some think tank Mr. Burns rubs his hands together murmuring, "Excellent."

If actual weather modification were possible, I doubt that climate science would so often fall victim to the gore effect...seems that every other climate conference, no matter where it is held is ruined by snow, ice, record low temperatures etc...if the weather could actually be modified, my bet is that they would arrange for record high temps for every event.

*SMACKS FORHEAD*
Again..........It doesn't
koo-koo/........koo-kooo

cue @paulitician and @911 whats his face and @skooks any moment now to confirm your kook theory
koo-koo/........koo-kooo

cue @paulitician and @911 whats his face and @skooks any moment now to confirm your kook theory

It's not a theory you MORON!...How dumb can people actually be? There is direct evidence
Most board members on here hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA or Irreleventtown USA........but here in NY we see etch-a-sketch chemtrails almost every day.....so many on some days its absurd.

They've been fucking with the weather since right after WWII......but you wont get an iota of interest from the AGW k00ks. They have to stick with their established narrative 100% of the time......information to them is evil.

Awesome post. This isn't news at all, it's been an easily proven fact for a very long time. You can spot the small brains pretty easily in this thread.

The funny part is most of these people fear "Big Government" yet laugh in the faces that know about the ACTUAL Big Government operations.

Americans only care about and get upset about Sports.

^this all day

Watching other people play sports is more important to them than their families future. I'm curious why the
Can I make a cat5 hurricane with it and slam it into your house?

I have to jump back to this post. I'm curious what this poster has against me as a person. The only thing I typed was relayed and easily obtained information. Somehow releasing this information made this person mad and he/she resorted to the "you are stupid" default scenario so common in politics. I'm curious if this person is only here to target others because they are weak in real life and use the internet to vent, or if they really can't receive decades of ample information.

I'm guessing just a troll. "You are stupid, I want to make a hurricane kill you"..<---Not witty at all. Very uneducated, off topic and hate from no where. Talk about issues.

Hey Hey>>> Open Minds.. Open hearts.. Besides laughter is a creative enhancer. HAARP DOES mess with atmosphere. Aint no doubt. And it's a SHITLOAD of energy.. But it's got NO CONNECTION to chem trails or cloud seeding or spreading disease from 20,000 feet.

There always is a nut in the middle of any good conspiracy -- that's for certain. And the nut is --- that most conspiracies start because the GOVT purposely withholds info that shouldn't need to be withheld.

HAARP has a purpose.. And that is to condition the atmosphere to ENHANCE communications at certain frequencies. HAM radio operators use to depend on Mother Nature to talk with Ecquador from Topeka. HAARP opens a channel by force. Obviously, other nations are real interested in the transmissions and measurements of enhancement acheived by HAARP and hence the secrecy..

You COULD cook a reindeer with HAARP -- if it was flying at 40,000 feet.
That's why NORAD does enhanced tracking on Santa and the herd every Christmas eve now.. :D

Good. Be nice if an auroral research project could do something about the Sun every time it tries to kill us. :) Severe enough CME hitting and we could loose most telecomunications and GPS satellites. We'd be massively screwed then since just about everything important goes through those. If some kind of high energy shot into the atmosphere can disrupt and mitigate such energies swell. Alternative is having a capable redundant backp system which we don't.

Right, this technology wasn't meant to be a weapon. It was invented by Tesla. This is where I am torn. Global Warming is new. So is it the Corporations polluting the atomosphere that are causing it?
Hey Hey>>> Open Minds.. Open hearts.. Besides laughter is a creative enhancer. HAARP DOES mess with atmosphere. Aint no doubt. And it's a SHITLOAD of energy.. But it's got NO CONNECTION to chem trails or cloud seeding or spreading disease from 20,000 feet.

There always is a nut in the middle of any good conspiracy -- that's for certain. And the nut is --- that most conspiracies start because the GOVT purposely withholds info that shouldn't need to be withheld.

HAARP has a purpose.. And that is to condition the atmosphere to ENHANCE communications at certain frequencies. HAM radio operators use to depend on Mother Nature to talk with Ecquador from Topeka. HAARP opens a channel by force. Obviously, other nations are real interested in the transmissions and measurements of enhancement acheived by HAARP and hence the secrecy..

You COULD cook a reindeer with HAARP -- if it was flying at 40,000 feet.
That's why NORAD does enhanced tracking on Santa and the herd every Christmas eve now.. :D

Other nations have this technology, Russia accidentally invented it. We are not the only Country using it.

The big question is, are we nudging each others weather with it, or using it for it's primary purpose? We are an innocent Country, I think we are using it only for good. 'Merica!

Joe Rogan thinks this is dumb. Therefore, yes, it is dumb.

antiparty said:
I'm curious why you think it's dumb when it's so easy to prove. You and Joe Rogan seem to be on the same page. You probably have the perception that we can just target a hurricane over someone. Not the case at all. Read the information before posting, Thanks! :)

Yeah, I have that perception — because we can, see:

Organic WMD Tested in 1945 off New Zealand Veterans Today

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand note that ^ that link ^ is NOT a tinfoil hat site.

antiparty said:
I'm curious why you think it's dumb when it's so easy to prove. You and Joe Rogan seem to be on the same page. You probably have the perception that we can just target a hurricane over someone. Not the case at all. Read the information before posting, Thanks! :)

Tested in 1945 Today? Let's stick to the topic.

shartmageddon said:

antiparty said:

shartlent green said:

antiparty said:
Tested in 1945 Today? Let's stick to the topic.

That link is on topic.

Antiparty.........

Just to know, you definitely have a couple of sock puppets in on t his thread......we never see them in this forum......guys like this asshole GT......but he chases anybody around who's not conforming with matrix thinking.

Most people fight tooth and nail to remain firmly planted in the bubble matrix......its an exceedingly tough barrier to smash through. Took me a long time......gotta be willing to confront much of your whole body of knowledge and start connecting dots in a whole different way. Most all people are going to run the other way as fast as they can.......I get it.

But when you see shit like this... AULIS Online ndash Different Thinking ...the government actually ADMITTING they don't have a heat shield to go to the moon again, you have a choice: connect the dots differently or stay in your lane. Almost everybody likes the images or little men in white suits bouncing around on the surface of the moon, American flag in the foreground.:rock::rock::woohoo:

You think like a preteen, skooks.

Yeah maybe........but I have a blast on here laughing my ass off making fun of the cheesedicks while most screw themselves into the ground being miserable.

But s0n.....you stick out like a sore thumb with a handful of others as bonfide sock puppets......phonies from the word go.:boobies::boobies::up:

I was under the impression that charging someone with being a sock puppet was a violation of the rules.

fyi kiddos...accusing members of being socks isn't against the rules :)

I was under the impression that charging someone with being a sock puppet was a violation of the rules.

God you are such a pantywaist.......talk about being ""pre-teen". Curious s0n......just exactly how many times did you get your balls kicked in on the school playground? All you far left guys end up being feminine-like.....treating an adult message board like this was some kind of 5th grade classroom.

Take a bow.:up:

Gay

Forum List

Back