Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

The op is unfounded? Really? Hillary didn't proclaim that? Clinton didn't go through that? Rush didn't say that?

Unfounded my ass. You are a moron and as such the newest winner of the prestigious ignore list.

Clinton said nothing about Obama. LIAR.

Read:

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

are you really so naive that you believe that the clintons did not know what their staffers were doing? :cuckoo:
First of all, I'm glad you admit that Christie and Walker, like the Clintons had to know what their staffers were doing. But unlike Christie and Walker there is no proof that Clinton staffers did anything.

Remember that the Obama born in Kenya rumor started on FreeRepublic March 1 2008 at the time the Right was trying to extend the failing campaign of Hillary Clinton to force Obama to be subject to more attacks and to spend more money, ala Operation Chaos. It is only unfounded speculation that the ANONYMOUS emails came from Clinton supporters, it is much more likely the emails came from the Right to help the hapless McCain.

Last edited:
Republicans hate Obama because while he is President....they are not

I'll help sum up. Are there whites who hate Obama because he's black? Yes. Are there blacks who like Obama because he's black? Yes. Do those whites vote for the GOP? Yes. Do those blacks vote for the Dems? Yes. Everyone all clear now?

wow.

If that isn't a punt, what the hell is?

Democrats like to forget that in America they were the slave holders...
And republicans like to forget that immediately after President Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 a host of racist Democratic legislators jumped parties to the republican party. Bottom line is that they did not want to be associated with a party (Democratic) that believed in treating blacks as equals.
And while you are trying to swallow that bitter pill you might consider that since that time Blacks have had plenty of time to choose the party that best represents them. CONSISTANTLY they have chosen the Democratic party as the party they trust. Don't like that little tidbit? Let me give you an example of why the Blacks vote Democratic.
Unemployment is high but nowhere is it higher than in the Black community. More than anyone they are the people who need help. Have they received that help from the republican House? Of course not. The House absolutely refuses to pass a clean jobs act that will help to create jobs.
The republicans are absolutely petrified that Obama will have any success which would spell the death of their party. And so they refuse to put forward a clean jobs bill and continue to veto ACA again, and again, and again, and again, and again for a total of 47 passages of a bill that does not have even the faintest chance of passing.
Here is a simple question: Would you support a party that ignores your problems and passes the same worthless bill over and over, and over, and over, and over,....? I don't think so.

Ben Carson and Alan West-------------which one is dancing and singing and which one is serving drinks?

YOU are an idiot.

I see Tokens bother you? That's a shame, since that's all the GOP has, about one per three million voters I suspect.

The problem you have with them is that they are not tokens. They are representative of a growing number of minority people who are tired of being treated as property by the democrats and tired of being told that they are not capable of taking care of themselves without the democrat Massa telling them how to live their lives.

The dems are rapidly losing the minority vote, funny how knowing the truth causes that to happen.
Losing the vote? You need to learn how to read polls. As for token, I could drop scatter bomb on a GOP fundraiser without any risk of hitting a one.

I'll help sum up. Are there whites who hate Obama because he's black? Yes. Are there blacks who like Obama because he's black? Yes. Do those whites vote for the GOP? Yes. Do those blacks vote for the Dems? Yes. Everyone all clear now?

wow.

If that isn't a punt, what the hell is?

Democrats like to forget that in America they were the slave holders...
Half of the slave holders. Now what were the other half? And, fun fact, they were nearly all Christians.

My ex-father in law hated blacks but always voted democrat. Was divorced before Obama ran but would have loved to hear how he was gonna handle that situation.

Anyhow presidents recieve threats from all kinds of people and many of them are not politically involved or even vote. Those types of stats mean nothing in reference to this thread.
You still remain the slimy denier. Death treats are up 400% for President Obama compared to threats against bush and you want to pretend that it proves nothing. Your position is typical wingnut bullshit: I know what I believe and I refuse to believe or accept any facts that prove that I am wrong!

So fucking what. Please PLEASE link me to the stats that say the threats against Obama are from the GOP.

This thread is about the GOP not random psycos like YOU

They were democrats, Gramps. Dems did that for sympathy.

Wait here - I'll go ask the people who made the threats how they vote.

Go to first new post Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit
Get rid of all the KKK, Aryans and other bigot voters from the GOP and it will stop.

Living in a free country must be a bitch for you huh?

Free country? You are delusional. With a $17 trillion national debt, freedom is a fantasy. You are a slave, just like the rest of us.

Go to first new post Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit
Get rid of all the KKK, Aryans and other bigot voters from the GOP and it will stop.

who did you kick out of the dem party to stop the Bush-hate? Oh, thats right, it hasn't stopped.

71% of those who voted for obama think they made a mistake-------are they all racists?

You libs really need to lose the race shit, its a losing talking point for you.

Oh I really hope you and the other cons keep thinking that way. Here's a clue, your racist hate gave Obama four more years. NA NA NA NA NA!

who did you kick out of the dem party to stop the Bush-hate? Oh, thats right, it hasn't stopped.

71% of those who voted for obama think they made a mistake-------are they all racists?

Oh I really hope you and the other cons keep thinking that way. Here's a clue, your racist hate gave Obama four more years. NA NA NA NA NA!

actually, it was Obama's willingness to outright lie that got him elected.

When the opposition said "many will lose their insurance", he said "that is a lie. No one will lose it. Period."

When the opposition said "many will lose their doctors", he said "that is a lie. No one will lose their doctor. Period."

When the opposition said "premiums will not go down 2500...if anything they will go up", he said "that is a lie. Premiums will go down 2500 per family."

What I don't get is why all of you don't care that he outright lied to you. Instead, you take his excuses and run with them.

No, dipshit. what gave obama another 4 years was black pride, white guilt, and a biased media.

No, dipshit. what gave obama another 4 years was black pride, white guilt, and a biased media.

You forgot free stuff....don't forget the free stuff

we know that you got your free stuff. Bought any lobsters with your EBT card lately?

How can you breathe with your nose so far up obama's butt?

I see Tokens bother you? That's a shame, since that's all the GOP has, about one per three million voters I suspect.

The problem you have with them is that they are not tokens. They are representative of a growing number of minority people who are tired of being treated as property by the democrats and tired of being told that they are not capable of taking care of themselves without the democrat Massa telling them how to live their lives.

The dems are rapidly losing the minority vote, funny how knowing the truth causes that to happen.
Losing the vote? You need to learn how to read polls. As for token, I could drop scatter bomb on a GOP fundraiser without any risk of hitting a one.

keep believing that, pantyhose. keep believing that all minorities are stupid sheep.

Free country? You are delusional. With a $17 trillion national debt, freedom is a fantasy. You are a slave, just like the rest of us.

7 trillion of that debt belongs to obama, when he leaves it will be over 20 trillion, he will have added more debt than all previous presidents combined.

how can you bitch about the debt and support obama? is it hypocrisy or stupidity?

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

Many southern republicans were in favor of Herman Caine, and many also support Alan West and would vote for Condoleeza Rice for sure if she ran in 2016. It's mostly republican vs. democrat. I now really think the racists are in the minority.

we know that you got your free stuff. Bought any lobsters with your EBT card lately?

I'm liberal

All I have to do is show my Liberal Card and I get everything for free

get_and_card.gif

7 trillion of that debt belongs to obama, when he leaves it will be over 20 trillion, he will have added more debt than all previous presidents combined.

how can you bitch about the debt and support obama? is it hypocrisy or stupidity?
Bullshit!

Bush's last fiscal year ended with $11.9 trillion in debt. 100% of that $12 trillion came from 3 GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. Then you have $2 trillion in interest on the GOP national debt the last 5 years, which you can't blame on Obama, which puts $14 trillion of the debt on the GOP without counting the continuing costs of Bush's 2 wars.

Bullshit!

Bush's last fiscal year ended with $11.9 trillion in debt. 100% of that $12 trillion came from 3 GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. Then you have $2 trillion in interest on the GOP national debt the last 5 years, which you can't blame on Obama, which puts $14 trillion of the debt on the GOP without counting the continuing costs of Bush's 2 wars.

Nope, in January of 2009 the national debt was 10T, today its 17T. when obama leaves it will be over 20T. Obama will have doubled it in 8 years. Obama could have stopped the bleeding, but he did just the opposite and increased the debt celling at every opportunity---------and the stupid pubs let him get away with because they were scared of the left wing media.

as to "bush's wars" both parties in congress authorized and funded those wasteful fiascos. They were, and are, DC's wars.

I'm liberal

All I have to do is show my Liberal Card and I get everything for free

get_and_card.gif

seems to be working for you. but as Maggie Thatcher said "eventually you run out of other people's money"

I works so far..

I just flash my Liberal Card and wink. I get free groceries, drinks at my favorite bar, even free lap dances at the local titty bar

Forum List

Back