Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Why are you trolls talking about Bush?

In response to the rightwing deflection of.....It was OK when you guys did it to Bush

Any excuse to troll I guess

It is a valid comparison

Bush had bipartisan support up until it became clear he could not be trusted. Bush was given the benefit of the doubt when he became President and unilateral support after 9-11

Republicans have not supported a single Obama initiative from his first day in office

Go to first new post Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit
Get rid of all the KKK, Aryans and other bigot voters from the GOP and it will stop.

who did you kick out of the dem party to stop the Bush-hate? Oh, thats right, it hasn't stopped.

71% of those who voted for obama think they made a mistake-------are they all racists?

You libs really need to lose the race shit, its a losing talking point for you.

In response to the rightwing deflection of.....It was OK when you guys did it to Bush

It is a valid comparison

Bush had bipartisan support up until it became clear he could not be trusted. Bush was given the benefit of the doubt when he became President and unilateral support after 9-11

Republicans have not supported a single Obama initiative from his first day in office

Obama's agenda has not been supported because its wrong for the country, it has nothing to do with him being half black.

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

libs and their drama. they sure love to try to pull the wool over people eyes. here's another one. if a republican gets elected they will make abortion illegal. Well lets see, since abortion has become legal there have been 28 years of republican presients. all who were anti abortion. was abortion ever made illegal? lib spin doctors

Obama's agenda has not been supported because its wrong for the country, it has nothing to do with him being half black.
Well, saying that it has "nothing" to do with it is hardly accurate but the right-wingers hate him for plenty of other reasons as well. It's a long list that starts with he's black.

libs and their drama. they sure love to try to pull the wool over people eyes. here's another one. if a republican gets elected they will make abortion illegal. Well lets see, since abortion has become legal there have been 28 years of republican presients. all who were anti abortion. was abortion ever made illegal? lib spin doctors
Repub Presidents had no intention of outlawing abortion, that was a fight they knew they couldn't win, they just needed to votes of those too dumb to know such things. As for making abortion illegal, this new reactionary group would love to but until then they will just make it as inconvenient as possible and there are good reasons not to elect them on that alone.

My ex-father in law hated blacks but always voted democrat. Was divorced before Obama ran but would have loved to hear how he was gonna handle that situation.

Anyhow presidents recieve threats from all kinds of people and many of them are not politically involved or even vote. Those types of stats mean nothing in reference to this thread.
You still remain the slimy denier. Death treats are up 400% for President Obama compared to threats against bush and you want to pretend that it proves nothing. Your position is typical wingnut bullshit: I know what I believe and I refuse to believe or accept any facts that prove that I am wrong!

Last edited:
No, we can't. Not until someone, anyone, can explain the unprecedented level of hatred directed at Obama from the day he announced his candidacy.

It's unreal. And it's because he's black.

Still no answer? Of course not

There is no logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color.

You can't even prove me wrong.

I don't usually respond to stupidity.

The "logical" explination was in the op ya fucking moron

There is no logical explanation in the OP. Just illogical, unfounded ramblings cited without a source and vague accusations.

Now tell me.

What is a logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color?

My ex-father in law hated blacks but always voted democrat. Was divorced before Obama ran but would have loved to hear how he was gonna handle that situation.

Anyhow presidents recieve threats from all kinds of people and many of them are not politically involved or even vote. Those types of stats mean nothing in reference to this thread.
You still remain the slimy denier. Death treats are up 400% for President Obama compared to threats against bush and you want to pretend that it proves nothing. Your position is typical wingnut bullshit: I know what I believe and I refuse to believe or accept any facts that prove that I am wrong!

So fucking what. Please PLEASE link me to the stats that say the threats against Obama are from the GOP.

This thread is about the GOP not random psycos like YOU

It is a valid comparison

And that is why Republicans have been so obvious in their hatred. There was grace period for Obama. Republicans opposed everything, even if it was originally proposed by their own party, even if a majority of Republicans supported it

Republicans spout....EVERYTHING Obama does is wrong therefore we oppose everything

Their true motivations are kind of obvious aren't they?

There is no logical explanation in the OP. Just illogical, unfounded ramblings cited without a source and vague accusations.

Now tell me.

The op is unfounded? Really? Hillary didn't proclaim that? Clinton didn't go through that? Rush didn't say that?

Unfounded my ass. You are a moron and as such the newest winner of the prestigious ignore list.

It is a valid comparison

And that is why Republicans have been so obvious in their hatred. There was grace period for Obama. Republicans opposed everything, even if it was originally proposed by their own party, even if a majority of Republicans supported it

Republicans spout....EVERYTHING Obama does is wrong therefore we oppose everything

Yes, their true motivations are very obvious------------doing what is right for the country and stopping obama from destroying our economy, our culture, our jobs, our financial system, and our reputation in the world.

They are doing what their constituents sent them to DC to do, as are the dems by the way.

Yes, their true motivations are very obvious------------doing what is right for the country and stopping obama from destroying our economy, our culture, our jobs, our financial system, and our reputation in the world.

They are doing what their constituents sent them to DC to do, as are the dems by the way.

Name a single Obama program on any issue that was supported by Republicans....a single one

Now tell me that EVERY one was wrong

Now tell me.

Maybe Obama has become such a polarizing figure because he is more of a rigid ideologue than any other president in history.

It is a valid comparison

That liberalism is widely opposed and hated among Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, etc??

Yep.. it is obvious

What is also obvious is that race baiting trolls such as yourself keep trying to throw this shit against the wall in hopes it will stick long enough to trick another one into your fold

Name a single Obama program on any issue that was supported by Republicans....a single one

The drones killing terrorists program.

The drones killing terrorists program.

Why would Republicans oppose that?

I thought they campaigned on Obama is weak on terrorism?

Forum List

Back