Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Well, he's told his share of whoppers. That is for sure. Everything from keeping your insurance plan to setting limits on campaign finance. Name a President who hasn't told some degree of whoppers in their administration.

He's gone far beyond "some degree" to the point that almost nothing that comes out of his mouth anymore is truthful. He's the most dishonest and manipulative president we've ever had.
Oh BS.

Harding was much more deceitful and candidly so. Nixon actually covered up a break in and was going to manufacture evidence to cover up the cover up. Andrew Jackson literally ignored a supreme court ruling.

You're speaking for a place of ignorance.

Oh BS again.

Shouting out "you lie" during an address is a break in decorum that has not happened in recent memory and it's something you just don't do as a congressman.

Not even this whackjob of a House has brought up impeachment.

I think it is largely based on race.

That's because you're ignorant and biased.

No, there is a degree of antagonism from fellow office holders that was not there in all previous administrations. And you won't see it in the next person's administration. I think if you were to catch Boehner during one of his sober moments, he'd say the same thing.

You are making it clear that you had little or no interest in politics prior to this administration.

He's gone far beyond "some degree" to the point that almost nothing that comes out of his mouth anymore is truthful. He's the most dishonest and manipulative president we've ever had.
Oh BS.

Harding was much more deceitful and candidly so. Nixon actually covered up a break in and was going to manufacture evidence to cover up the cover up. Andrew Jackson literally ignored a supreme court ruling.

Oh BS again.

Shouting out "you lie" during an address is a break in decorum that has not happened in recent memory and it's something you just don't do as a congressman.

That's because you're ignorant and biased.

No, there is a degree of antagonism from fellow office holders that was not there in all previous administrations. And you won't see it in the next person's administration. I think if you were to catch Boehner during one of his sober moments, he'd say the same thing.

You are making it clear that you had little or no interest in politics prior to this administration.

are these idiots really claiming that there was no dem antagonism against Bush? no media bias against Bush? No hollywood and entertainment industry bias against Bush?

are the dem/libs completely insane?

He is the man that claimed to "listen to whomever has ideas"....

So when he was told "rates will increase"
He said they were lying.

When he was told "people will lose their policies"
He said they were lying

When he was told "people will lose their doctors"
He said they were lying

People seem to forget that...

He didn't simply go out on stage and say "you can keep your policy, period"

He was responding to concerned lawmakers and insurance companies who were saying people will lose their policies..."

So when he says "he didn't know".......he did, he just refused to listen.

Oh BS.

Oh BS again.

are these idiots really claiming that there was no dem antagonism against Bush? no media bias against Bush? No hollywood and entertainment industry bias against Bush?

Actually, I didn't see it as media bias against Bush.

I saw it as the media doing their job.

Sadly, they stopped doing their job when Bush left office.

Remember when "you lie" was shouted out when Obama was giving a speech before Congress. Never happened before. That it just so happened when Obama was speaking...sure; not racist at all.

Because the fact he is a liar had nothing to do with it, right? When has the man told the truth about anything? I don't think he can distinguish the difference anymore. He's gotten so comfortable lying it doesn't even concern him. He makes Nixon look like Honest Abe.

Well, he's told his share of whoppers. That is for sure. Everything from keeping your insurance plan to setting limits on campaign finance. Name a President who hasn't told some degree of whoppers in their administration.

Did anyone in Congress every shout "you lie" at them? There is a palpable level of disrespect for Obama from other elected officials. I think it is largely based on race.

Why?

Do you see black people as liars?

Oh BS.

Oh BS again.

Bush had unprecedented bipartisan and media support after 9-11. He was given a 9-11 Card where anything he proposed even remotely related to fighting terrorism was rubber stamped. To vote otherwise was unpatriotic

Our media failed us with Bush in that in the name of patriotism they ignored their role as an honest broker. They failed to ask the hard questions and we ended up with The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Gitmo and an ill-advised invasion of Iraq

Republicans hate government no matter what it does. Governments all over the world invest in their countries from infrastructure to destroyer aid.

Republicans wish to weaken America.

The liberal Democrats use the word 'invest' as a means of taxing people. They are all about taxing... taxing and more taxing. They just sit there with their fingers in their noses when their jobs leave their states.
Democrats wish to weaken America by reducing the size of the military and getting into serious debt.

Because the fact he is a liar had nothing to do with it, right? When has the man told the truth about anything? I don't think he can distinguish the difference anymore. He's gotten so comfortable lying it doesn't even concern him. He makes Nixon look like Honest Abe.

Did anyone in Congress every shout "you lie" at them? There is a palpable level of disrespect for Obama from other elected officials. I think it is largely based on race.

There is a palpable level of disrespect for other (R) elected officials from obama. pssst, that's not race-based either. :eusa_shhh:

Oh? Elaborate. Examples please.

Oh BS.

Oh BS again.

None? Never said that. It's a matter of degrees. As I recall, the democrats in congress (some at least) sided with Bush in his rush to war after they were given sexed up intel about the threat. Could you imagine the House agreeing with Obama that it is partly cloudy? They'd issue a non-binding resolution calling it partly sunny and the minority in the Senate would filibuster the forecast.

Why?

Do you see black people as liars?

No.

I think that some have trouble transferring the respect they give to fellow whites to people of color.

Bush had unprecedented bipartisan and media support after 9-11. He was given a 9-11 Card where anything he proposed even remotely related to fighting terrorism was rubber stamped. To vote otherwise was unpatriotic

Our media failed us with Bush in that in the name of patriotism they ignored their role as an honest broker. They failed to ask the hard questions and we ended up with The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Gitmo and an ill-advised invasion of Iraq

As with most cases, you say it better than I could.

coupla things:

1. obama is NOT black, he is half black, his mother was as white as Laura Bush.
2. Its his policies and lies that people hate, not his skin
3. He could have done great things to bring the country together, but he increased the divides in every way
4. worst president in history is an understatement.

Well, are you speaking for EVERYBODY?

My guess, due to the enormous amounts of threats that the POTUS receives over and above all other presidents, is that a fair number of people hate the man for being black in addition to him being a Lib.

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service, according to a new book.

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.
Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.
According to the book, intelligence officials received information that people associated with the Somalia-based Islamist group al-Shabaab might try to disrupt Mr Obama's inauguration in January, when the Secret Service co-ordinated at least 40,000 agents and officers from some 94 police, military and security agencies.

More than a dozen counter-sniper teams were stationed along the inauguration parade route and the criminal records of employees and hotel guests in nearby buildings were scrutinised....

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

My ex-father in law hated blacks but always voted democrat. Was divorced before Obama ran but would have loved to hear how he was gonna handle that situation.

Anyhow presidents recieve threats from all kinds of people and many of them are not politically involved or even vote. Those types of stats mean nothing in reference to this thread.

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

No, we can't. Not until someone, anyone, can explain the unprecedented level of hatred directed at Obama from the day he announced his candidacy.

It's unreal. And it's because he's black.

Still no answer? Of course not

There is no logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color.

You can't even prove me wrong.

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

No, we can't. Not until someone, anyone, can explain the unprecedented level of hatred directed at Obama from the day he announced his candidacy.

It's unreal. And it's because he's black.

Still no answer? Of course not

There is no logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color.

You can't even prove me wrong.

I don't usually respond to stupidity.

The "logical" explination was in the op ya fucking moron

As with most cases, you say it better than I could.

When did Bush have his 9-11 card taken away? It was early in 2004 when it became obvious that ther were no WMDs, that his "Mission Accomplished" wasn't and that he was engaging in torture....he could no longer be trusted

At that point, Bush lost his unprecedented support both at home and abroad

Go to first new post Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit
Get rid of all the KKK, Aryans and other bigot voters from the GOP and it will stop.

Forum List

Back