Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

Well yeah.

They did close down the government under Carter, Clinton and Obama.

But for some reason Obama's race is mentioned a lot.

Can you remember any other President where that was the case?
yea Clinton.....the first black Pres......

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.
Well, at least you finally admit your MessiahRushie represents the GOP.

give us a quote Ed.....im sure you have a whole bunch....get a good one....

So white trash liberals are RACISTS for talking trash about Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Allen West, Condi Rice, etc, etc, etc....

See how that works?
I also talk trash about palin, McConnell, Boehner, Cruz, Rubio, etc, etc, etc, ....

See how that works? What's your point?

There wasn't a Tea Party 15 years ago. The Tea Party is made up of the oldest, whitest, least informed voters in the Republican party and it was started by Karl Rove and the GOP to stifle a black President. Unleash the racists everywhere and don't let anything get done. Everything MUST be a failure for Obama, no matter what the cost.

And all Teabaggers have to tell themselves is, "Obama's policies are the reason why we hate him," while everyone knows that isn't true because the Tea Party hated him even before he was sworn in. The Tea Party is so ill informed that they actually adopted the slogan "Teabag the White House" until the rest of America had to explain to them what "Teabagging" means.

What is laughable is that the Republican party has spent 6 years now trying to make Obama a 4-year President, and their best choice for a candidate wore magic underwear.

It is rather amusing to read about racism from a bigot.

Can you imagine the outrage had a republican called Obama "Clean & articulate"

Can you acknowledge the fact that a significant number of those on the right are indeed hostile to the president as a consequence of his race, where the election of an African-American president very much represents the change many conservatives fear.

They do not constitute the majority, nor are they representative of the GOP as a whole, but for many on the right, at some level, a black president does challenge long-held social and cultural beliefs.

Significant? In whos eyes? Yours? Msnbcs? The looney left?

Ill pass

So how many have been called Liar during s Congressional address? Go ahead and tell me.

Can you acknowledge the fact that a significant number of those on the right are indeed hostile to the president as a consequence of his race, where the election of an African-American president very much represents the change many conservatives fear.

They do not constitute the majority, nor are they representative of the GOP as a whole, but for many on the right, at some level, a black president does challenge long-held social and cultural beliefs.

geezus.....i actually agree with Jones.....and we see a bunch of those kind of people here in this forum....Shootspeados, Steve Mcgarrett,Tank and many others.....

Republicans treat Obama better than they would have treated Hillary. Because of his race, some tactics in the GOP Playbook were off the table. Doesn't mean there are some cards played because of his race. The whole birth certificate thing was thinly veiled racism.

Republicans acted just like Republicans. Compromise is failure and their only tools are artificially created crisis and brinkmanship

I expect the same GOP when Hillary gets elected

the Birth Certificate issue originated with Hillary. Her camp felt it was an issue worth raising.
The birth certificate issue never gained any traction under Hillary. I don't believe McCain even brought it up. In fact, at one press conference he did the right thing and corrected a woman who told McCain that Obama was a Moslem. However, it bloomed on WND and in the writings of corsi.
A long and short form of the birth certificate have been released. The head of records in Hawaii has verified the birth certificate twice. The Governor of Hawaii, a republican, verified the birth certificate as being valid. A old birth announcement which was published in a Hawaiian paper shortly after Obama was born has been produced. And yet, it would be my conservative guess that at least 15% to 20% of republicans still believe he is not American born. I can take solace in knowing these 15% - 20% probably believe the sun goes around the earth, the earth is flat, there were dinosaurs on the ark, the earth is only 6000 years old and Elvis is still alive.

Obama is the same skin color now as he was when he was voted in :eusa_hand:

The liberals just can't admit that they worshiped a false messiah; Obama is a dispicable failure - that is enough to " hate " him for.

Ill pass
Apparently it was significant in the eyes of the voters. Obama had 281 electorial votes to Romney's 191.

Just to let you know I don't hate Barry because he is black, I hate his white half just as much.

The liberals just can't admit that they worshiped a false messiah; Obama is a dispicable failure - that is enough to " hate " him for.
For the record Democrats never saw Obama as the Messiah, false or otherwise. I believe the Messiah nicknames comes that famous republican seer, rush Limbaugh. Bottom line is that it is only the wingnuts that call Obama the Messiah (such as yourself)
But to be honest, one thing is certainly true and that is that those who voted for Obama saw him as an absolutely GIGANTIC step up from gwb.

Hater dupes. OK, only half are racists- the rest just don't want any in the family or working with or for them...Then there are the just plain dupes...They aren't too big on minorities either...lol

Hillary was one of the very first to look into his birth certificate. Was that thinly veiled racism then?

Total bullshit

Let's hear a quote from Hillary

I guess you weren't following the primaries before the 2008 election. Hillary dug up the dirt on Obama and tossed it out there. From the birth certificate to his association with Ayers and the radical Wright, Hillary went after Obama with both barrels. After he got the nod, the matter was quickly dropped and next she was appointed Sec of State. I can just imagine the talks between her and the Obama campaign that went on behind the scenes that led her to decide not to pursue it any further.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph
One revisionist posted this same bullshit, which was immediately debunked, the Freepers started the rumor before the unproven date your link claims some unknown (freeper? Op Chaos?) sent out an email that you now attribute to Hillary.

For the record Democrats never saw Obama as the Messiah, false or otherwise. I believe the Messiah nicknames comes that famous republican seer, rush Limbaugh. Bottom line is that it is only the wingnuts that call Obama the Messiah (such as yourself)
But to be honest, one thing is certainly true and that is that those who voted for Obama saw him as an absolutely GIGANTIC step up from gwb.
Obama sucks - it's Bush's fault. You liberals can't evaluate obama without the Bush dichotomy - you are very challenged. I think Bush sucked - process that.

Obama has had a cult like following from the beginning - " yes we can". He wasn't vetted - he was an absolute messiah for the left loonies, and stupid blacks who could not calculate past skin color. " I know I'm not going to have to make no mo car payments - he is going to help me with my food, my phone ..."

We conservatives want prosperity, and we don't give a shit what color it comes in :eusa_whistle:

Hater dupes. OK, only half are racists- the rest just don't want any in the family or working with or for them...Then there are the just plain dupes...They aren't too big on minorities either...lol

Frankie why dont you tell us how many White Democrats who are middle class or above want that Black or Brown family to move in next door to them.....

Ill pass
Apparently it was significant in the eyes of the voters. Obama had 281 electorial votes to Romney's 191.

That has 0 to do with this thread. Troll harder chump

Forum List

Back