Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Well, when are you going to stop your charade of pretending that every progressive is nothing but a leech on the government.
You could not give up your hatred for progressives in any manner.
The hypocrisy that show is disgusting.

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

There is no question that republicans have hated every Democratic president. But with Obama it is different despite your attempt to deny reality. NEVER in the history of the United States has the republican party refused to work with the president to solve America's problems. In the past the republicans may not have liked a Democratic president but they always found a way to compromise and to pass legislation for the good of the American people. In the last 5+ years the republican party has turned its back on the American people to insure that Obama has zero success. Since this is the first time that the republican party has sunk so low and since this is the first time we have had a black president it is impossible to ignore that their behavior is based on Obama's race.
Want more proof? The tea party, the base of the republican party is 99% white. The only group that is more white is the KKK. It would be impossible for me to accept that a group with only 1% of its members being black is not racists (despite the crap flowing from your mouth).

"They're white. They're older. And they're angry.

CBS News and the New York Times surveyed 1,580 adults, including 881 self-identified Tea Party supporters, to get a snapshot of the Tea Party movement. There is a lot of information to unpack; let's begin with the demographics.

Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black."

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - CBS News
This is laughable. Never before have the democrats moved so far left and become so radicalized as they are right now.

To oppose the current left and the current administration is an act of patriotism. Obama's policies are simply to wrong to allow to stand.
Here is what is laughable! It is laughable that the republicans have moved so far right that they will call anyone who suggests working with Democrats a RINO and throws them under the bus. Recently the tea party announced they were going to run their candidate in the primary against the republican candidate. The person they were going to "primary" has a 98% record on voting conservative yet they wanted someone who was even farther to the right. The Democrats may have moved some to the left but the last I looked they were prepared to work with republicans to get this country moving. Can you honestly say the republicans have attempted to work with Democrats? Can you honestly say republicans have acted in good faith to make this country better. If you say "yes," how can you justify the last Congress being the least productive in US history? The truth is that when the House spends most of its time voting forty-seven times to repeal ACA there is little time for anything else.

Here is a hint for you. The tea party are people who would be called moderates 15 years ago. That is HOW FAR LEFT you people have moved. It is also an indictment of how far left the GOP has moved that the moderates have to take back the party from them.

No one should want to even consider working with such a radicalized bunch of people as the current administration and the Democrat Senate.

Republicans treat Obama better than they would have treated Hillary. Because of his race, some tactics in the GOP Playbook were off the table. Doesn't mean there are some cards played because of his race. The whole birth certificate thing was thinly veiled racism.

Republicans acted just like Republicans. Compromise is failure and their only tools are artificially created crisis and brinkmanship

I expect the same GOP when Hillary gets elected

Hillary was one of the very first to look into his birth certificate. Was that thinly veiled racism then?

Total bullshit

Let's hear a quote from Hillary

There wasn't a Tea Party 15 years ago. The Tea Party is made up of the oldest, whitest, least informed voters in the Republican party and it was started by Karl Rove and the GOP to stifle a black President. Unleash the racists everywhere and don't let anything get done. Everything MUST be a failure for Obama, no matter what the cost.

And all Teabaggers have to tell themselves is, "Obama's policies are the reason why we hate him," while everyone knows that isn't true because the Tea Party hated him even before he was sworn in. The Tea Party is so ill informed that they actually adopted the slogan "Teabag the White House" until the rest of America had to explain to them what "Teabagging" means.

What is laughable is that the Republican party has spent 6 years now trying to make Obama a 4-year President, and their best choice for a candidate wore magic underwear.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

It really is about policies with the vast majority. Racism exists on both sides of the aisle, though the left rarely admits that.

I wish the left would get away from their penchant for grouping people and assuming certain mindsets based on the physical traits of the groups.

Not all blacks are liberals. Not all Hispanics are illegal aliens and not all support illegal immigration.

Disagreeing with Obama is perfectly normal for anyone who is not a liberal, particularly when it comes to fiscal matters. Many blacks disagree with Obama and it gets really old for them to be called nasty names like 'puppet', 'ventriloquist dummy', 'Uncle Tom' or the vicious, 'traitor.' It stems from the apparent belief on the left that blacks must think a certain way because of their color and the left rejects the notion that any minority can, on their own volition, form an opinion that differs from the left's status quo. I find that extremely racist because they assume blacks must all come to the same conclusion based on the false talking points. How dare blacks question the left's narrative! Thinking outside the box is highly discouraged on the left. It's sad that liberals don't feel that minorities are intelligent enough to come to their own conclusions and they automatically assume that some have been brainwashed or are otherwise flawed. Maybe it just frustrates liberals when their misguided beliefs are challenged and since they can't play the race card, they replace it with an equally ridiculous assumption.

It's the left's treatment of minorities that don't agree with them that is the most telling of their underlying beliefs.

Last edited:
Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Why?

Mulatto

Half breed

Witch Doctor

Boi

Manchild

Seems pretty clear to me.

The Obamabots cannot defend the crash and burning of this administration. Racism is all they have at their disposal to stop the criticism and the bleeding.

You'll see if Hillary runs the cries of racism will shift to sexism. This stuff has been in the left's playbook for decades. They are dishonest and dishonorable people who cannot win on their ideas because most of them fail.

There is no question that republicans have hated every Democratic president. But with Obama it is different despite your attempt to deny reality. NEVER in the history of the United States has the republican party refused to work with the president to solve America's problems. In the past the republicans may not have liked a Democratic president but they always found a way to compromise and to pass legislation for the good of the American people. In the last 5+ years the republican party has turned its back on the American people to insure that Obama has zero success. Since this is the first time that the republican party has sunk so low and since this is the first time we have had a black president it is impossible to ignore that their behavior is based on Obama's race.
Want more proof? The tea party, the base of the republican party is 99% white. The only group that is more white is the KKK. It would be impossible for me to accept that a group with only 1% of its members being black is not racists (despite the crap flowing from your mouth).

CBS News and the New York Times surveyed 1,580 adults, including 881 self-identified Tea Party supporters, to get a snapshot of the Tea Party movement. There is a lot of information to unpack; let's begin with the demographics.

Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black."

Wrong. It's because obama's agenda is to 'fundamentally transform America'. You're damn right the Rs have been doing whatever they have to in order to try and stop it.

But please, do keep crying 'racist' if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

This is laughable. Never before have the democrats moved so far left and become so radicalized as they are right now.

To oppose the current left and the current administration is an act of patriotism. Obama's policies are simply to wrong to allow to stand.
Here is what is laughable! It is laughable that the republicans have moved so far right that they will call anyone who suggests working with Democrats a RINO and throws them under the bus. Recently the tea party announced they were going to run their candidate in the primary against the republican candidate. The person they were going to "primary" has a 98% record on voting conservative yet they wanted someone who was even farther to the right. The Democrats may have moved some to the left but the last I looked they were prepared to work with republicans to get this country moving. Can you honestly say the republicans have attempted to work with Democrats? Can you honestly say republicans have acted in good faith to make this country better. If you say "yes," how can you justify the last Congress being the least productive in US history? The truth is that when the House spends most of its time voting forty-seven times to repeal ACA there is little time for anything else.

Yes, to fundamentally transform it.

Try to figure out why the Rs won't work with the Ds. I know you can do it.

Last edited:
Well, the Right has certainly stopped with the "blacks only voted for Obama because he's black" mantra, correct?

A) 9% of blacks didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and 13% in 2012.
B) It wasn't the blacks that put Obama in office. It was the MSM. After all 85% of the 1,160 Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller
So of course they wouldn't write/show anything bad about Obama because they wanted to protect their investment.
C) The actually voters were mostly whites.

of the 2008 election 131 million voters:

black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% Democrat Obama
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project
44% of Whites voted for Obama and MOST of them had NO idea of who he was other then as Obama the FIRST person to bring race up said:
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

So most white people having NOTHING to vote for about Obama, why even Obama said he was inexperienced! They voted for him because they didn't want to have the ONLY reason they could come up with was he was black! Why that would make them racist! And NO one wants to be painted as racist despite
Obama saying the GOP would mention Obama was black!

Remember Obama brought up the race card first knowing that gutless ignorant people like most that voted for Obama had NO reason to vote for him except he was black!

Republicans treat Obama better than they would have treated Hillary. Because of his race, some tactics in the GOP Playbook were off the table. Doesn't mean there are some cards played because of his race. The whole birth certificate thing was thinly veiled racism.

Republicans acted just like Republicans. Compromise is failure and their only tools are artificially created crisis and brinkmanship

I expect the same GOP when Hillary gets elected

Hillary was one of the very first to look into his birth certificate. Was that thinly veiled racism then?

Total bullshit

I guess you weren't following the primaries before the 2008 election. Hillary dug up the dirt on Obama and tossed it out there. From the birth certificate to his association with Ayers and the radical Wright, Hillary went after Obama with both barrels. After he got the nod, the matter was quickly dropped and next she was appointed Sec of State. I can just imagine the talks between her and the Obama campaign that went on behind the scenes that led her to decide not to pursue it any further.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Total bullshit

I guess you weren't following the primaries before the 2008 election. Hillary dug up the dirt on Obama and tossed it out there. From the birth certificate to his association with Ayers and the radical Wright, Hillary went after Obama with both barrels. After he got the nod, the matter was quickly dropped and next she was appointed Sec of State. I can just imagine the talks between her and the Obama campaign that went on behind the scenes that led her to decide not to pursue it any further.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Bout what I expected. Theories and innuendo but no smoking gun tying it to Hillary

The Obamabots cannot defend the crash and burning of this administration. Racism is all they have at their disposal to stop the criticism and the bleeding.

You'll see if Hillary runs the cries of racism will shift to sexism. This stuff has been in the left's playbook for decades. They are dishonest and dishonorable people who cannot win on their ideas because most of them fail.

I'm ready at any time

Bring it on

No one hates Obama because he's black. Nope. I feel so much better for having said that now.

The VAST majority of opponents of Obama are not opposing im because he is black, they are opposing him because his policies SUCK. You know it, I know it and the majority of Americans know it. All you do by claiming racism is degrade the meaning of the word.

No one hates Obama because he's black. Nope. I feel so much better for having said that now.

The VAST majority of opponents of Obama are not opposing im because he is black, they are opposing him because his policies SUCK. You know it, I know it and the majority of Americans know it. All you do by claiming racism is degrade the meaning of the word.

We realize that

Republicans oppose anything that means they don't get to call the shots in this country. The result has been a five year long temper tantrum

We realize that

Republicans oppose anything that means they don't get to call the shots in this country. The result has been a five year long temper tantrum

Ya cause opposing Bush was patriotic but opposing Obama is terrorism right?

That’s up to you and others on the right, as it was conservatives who contrive this myth.

Now, there are republicans and conservatives who indeed hate the president because of his race, and they in no way represent the GOP as a whole, but when they express their hateful racism, they’re called on it, and appropriately so.

You and other republicans, therefore, need to examine why racists are prone to identify as conservative, and feel welcomed in the GOP.

From the 11th paragraph of the LA Times’ Byrd obituary: “Byrd was not always a champion of liberal causes. He had come of age as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and cast a “no” vote on the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 that prohibited discrimination against African Americans and others. He later renounced his actions in both cases and called his membership in the KKK ‘the worst mistake of my life.’”

Read more: Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back