Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

Racism is as common in America as Apple Pie and Baseball. Suggesting it is not is a lie. Not all Republicans are racists, nor are all Democrats liberal. The one certainty is there are racists who post on this forum, and misogynists, and bigots who are intolerant of every race, creed and ethnicity.

No where in the op did I suggest racism didn't exist idiot.

Now, reset and try to respond again. This time on topic.

Sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6Rs2MgGMI]Newt Gingrich wants Poor Children to Work as Janitors - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Why would anyone ever think these folks were racist?

:lol:

Racism is as common in America as Apple Pie and Baseball. Suggesting it is not is a lie. Not all Republicans are racists, nor are all Democrats liberal. The one certainty is there are racists who post on this forum, and misogynists, and bigots who are intolerant of every race, creed and ethnicity.

Do you think this board is a microcosm of society? I don't. This board is an example of the fringe elements in society.

No, they cannot.

It's all they have, they cannot defend his policies so they attack the person who criticizes.

Actually defending his policies is rather easy. See part of the problem is when an actual racist comes out and says something, You and other remain silent. Therefore you kind of give off approval of such speak. You want that to stop? Call out the real racists and people will stop considering the right racial.

There's racist of every color. OUtside of fucking for money it is something shared by all races, cultures and creeds.

Republicans treat Obama better than they would have treated Hillary. Because of his race, some tactics in the GOP Playbook were off the table. Doesn't mean there are some cards played because of his race. The whole birth certificate thing was thinly veiled racism.

Republicans acted just like Republicans. Compromise is failure and their only tools are artificially created crisis and brinkmanship

I expect the same GOP when Hillary gets elected

No, they cannot.

It's all they have, they cannot defend his policies so they attack the person who criticizes.

Actually defending his policies is rather easy. See part of the problem is when an actual racist comes out and says something, You and other remain silent. Therefore you kind of give off approval of such speak. You want that to stop? Call out the real racists and people will stop considering the right racial.

Does that count for all the anti Semites on the left?

No where in the op did I suggest racism didn't exist idiot.

Now, reset and try to respond again. This time on topic.

Sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6Rs2MgGMI]Newt Gingrich wants Poor Children to Work as Janitors - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Why would anyone ever think these folks were racist?

:lol:

Dafuq?

1. I don't like being in the position of defending Santorum, but he then said "I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money, and provide for themselves and their families." Are you saying that you don't? Isn't that kinda racist?

2. When and where did Gingrich talk about blacks in that clip? Are you assuming that janitors have to be black or something? Isn't that kinda racist?

3. I'm not going to sit through a five-minute clip, but could you point out where Ron Paul said something racist?

You're kind of proving our point. Wouldn't it be more constructive to discuss the actual issues they're talking about than to scream "racist"?

Great example of our point there.

No, they cannot.

I have called out blatant racism on here quite a few times. I don't recall any of you commending for it... In fact you all skip right over my post and do everything you can to perpetuate the problem.

Republicans treat Obama better than they would have treated Hillary. Because of his race, some tactics in the GOP Playbook were off the table. Doesn't mean there are some cards played because of his race. The whole birth certificate thing was thinly veiled racism.

Republicans acted just like Republicans. Compromise is failure and their only tools are artificially created crisis and brinkmanship

Name all the republican birthers? There aren't many, and Hillary started the whole birther thing anyway?

Hillary was one of the very first to look into his birth certificate. Was that thinly veiled racism then?

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.
Well, at least you finally admit your MessiahRushie represents the GOP.

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.
Well, at least you finally admit your MessiahRushie represents the GOP.

More like he is the boogeyman under democrats beds. You morons wet yourselves constantly over him.

Name all the republican birthers? There aren't many, and Hillary started the whole birther thing anyway?
Typical revisionism, the "rumor" started on freerepublic. Please link to Hillary going birther.

Typical revisionism, the "rumor" started on freerepublic. Please link to Hillary going birther.

He could provide you a link to her personal email and you would discredit it so what's the point

Forum List

Back