Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

And that is why Republicans have been so obvious in their hatred. There was grace period for Obama. Republicans opposed everything, even if it was originally proposed by their own party, even if a majority of Republicans supported it

Republicans spout....EVERYTHING Obama does is wrong therefore we oppose everything

Their true motivations are kind of obvious aren't they?

Yes, their true motivations are very obvious------------doing what is right for the country and stopping obama from destroying our economy, our culture, our jobs, our financial system, and our reputation in the world.

They are doing what their constituents sent them to DC to do, as are the dems by the way.

Name a single Obama program on any issue that was supported by Republicans....a single one

Now tell me that EVERY one was wrong

raising the debt ceiling, killing OBL--------------there are two for ya

Yes, their true motivations are very obvious------------doing what is right for the country and stopping obama from destroying our economy, our culture, our jobs, our financial system, and our reputation in the world.

They are doing what their constituents sent them to DC to do, as are the dems by the way.

Name a single Obama program on any issue that was supported by Republicans....a single one

I thought Republicans said Bush got OBL?

I thought Republicans said Bush got OBL?

you never get any of this right------------Intel gathered during the Bush admin allowed Obama to find and hit OBL. Intel gathering that obama stopped.

If Obama's intel policies were in effect the bastard would still be out there plotting to kill more innocent americans.

How bout we discuss TARP Republicans?

When Bush asked for TARP he got support from Republicans. Yet, when Obama asked for TARP funds a few months later....all of a sudden Republicans were concerned about the national debt. None voted for it

Last edited:
I don't usually respond to stupidity.

The "logical" explination was in the op ya fucking moron

There is no logical explanation in the OP. Just illogical, unfounded ramblings cited without a source and vague accusations.

Now tell me.

What is a logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color?

Maybe Obama has become such a polarizing figure because he is more of a rigid ideologue than any other president in history.
Love to see you prove that one? Just because he didn't bow down the God, Guns, and Gays crowd doesn't make him an ideologue. He'd get a C- on the truly liberal report card, at best.

When Bush asked for TARP he got near unanimous support from Republicans. Yet, when Obama asked for TARP funds a few months later....all of a sudden Republicans were concerned about the national debt. None voted for it

Its called learning from your mistakes. When something does not work, you don't repeat it.

There is no logical explanation in the OP. Just illogical, unfounded ramblings cited without a source and vague accusations.

Now tell me.

Maybe Obama has become such a polarizing figure because he is more of a rigid ideologue than any other president in history.
Love to see you prove that one? Just because he didn't bow down the God, Guns, and Gays crowd doesn't make him an ideologue. He'd get a C- on the truly liberal report card, at best.

But he did bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia and the Emperor of Japan---------gotta give him credit for those bows. :eusa_whistle:

When Bush asked for TARP he got near unanimous support from Republicans. Yet, when Obama asked for TARP funds a few months later....all of a sudden Republicans were concerned about the national debt. None voted for it
My debt is good and necessary, yours is wasteful and destroying the county. Was it 16 or 17 times that the debt ceiling was raised under Bush? I forget.

how bout we discuss tarp republicans?

When bush asked for tarp he got near unanimous support from republicans. Yet, when obama asked for tarp funds a few months later....all of a sudden republicans were concerned about the national debt. None voted for it

boooooooooooooooooooosh

My debt is good and necessary, yours is wasteful and destroying the county. Was it 16 or 17 times that the debt ceiling was raised under Bush? I forget.

and Obozo said that raising the debt was a failure of leadership and unpatriotic---------then he proceeded to add more to it than all previous presidents combined.

But he did bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia and the Emperor of Japan---------gotta give him credit for those bows. :eusa_whistle:
As I said, love to see you prove it. I'll record your post as what it is, an acknowledgement that you can't. As for bow, I prefer Bush walking with the King while holding hands. What a cute couple they made.

Now tell me.

The guy has gone on record saying he's for a single payer system, reparations don't go far enough, he wants to spread the wealth. Need I say more?

and Obozo said that raising the debt was a failure of leadership and unpatriotic---------then he proceeded to add more to it than all previous presidents combined.
Not so good at math or politics eh? Got it.

You don't respond to stupidity?
Hell you are the definition of STUPIDITY!:clap2:

No, we can't. Not until someone, anyone, can explain the unprecedented level of hatred directed at Obama from the day he announced his candidacy.

It's unreal. And it's because he's black.

Still no answer? Of course not

There is no logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color.

You can't even prove me wrong.

I don't usually respond to stupidity.

The "logical" explination was in the op ya fucking moron

Well, he's told his share of whoppers. That is for sure. Everything from keeping your insurance plan to setting limits on campaign finance. Name a President who hasn't told some degree of whoppers in their administration.

Did anyone in Congress every shout "you lie" at them? There is a palpable level of disrespect for Obama from other elected officials. I think it is largely based on race.

There is a palpable level of disrespect for other (R) elected officials from obama. pssst, that's not race-based either. :eusa_shhh:

Oh? Elaborate. Examples please.

Oh please, don't play dumb. When you call half of congress 'the enemy', yeah they're going to be inclined to take it the wrong way.

"I won". Well, isn't he special.

:eusa_hand:

To the point of the op, does his attitude towards Republicans means he's racist ... or that his ideology is vastly different?

The guy has gone on record saying he's for a single payer system, reparations don't go far enough, he wants to spread the wealth. Need I say more?
Yes, you do, since none of those have happened. I want world peace but that doesn't mean ideologue. Not supporting this President in any way, shape, or form makes you one of those, and guess which side those people are on?

no, pantyhose, you are not.

the debt was 10T when obama took office, its 17 T today, when he leaves it will be over 20T . He will have added more than all previous presidents combined---that is a FACT.

as to his campaign statements on the debt----------are you saying he was lying then for political gain? of is he lying now when he claims that more debt is necessary?

Yes, you do, since none of those have happened. I want world peace but that doesn't mean ideologue. Not supporting this President in any way, shape, or form makes you one of those, and guess which side those people are on?

When have you seen obama compromise? He tries to go as far left as this country will let him.

no, pantyhose, you are not.

the debt was 10T when obama took office, its 17 T today, when he leaves it will be over 20T . He will have added more than all previous presidents combined---that is a FACT.

as to his campaign statements on the debt----------are you saying he was lying then for political gain? of is he lying now when he claims that more debt is necessary?

Okay, let's see here. It was 10, now it's 17, which means he added 7. Now, what is more than 10 and what do you get if you add that number and 10 together? I'll help if you get stuck.

Forum List

Back