Can we just stop with all the "Republicans hate Obama because he's black" bullshit

The guy has gone on record saying he's for a single payer system, reparations don't go far enough, he wants to spread the wealth. Need I say more?
Yes, you do, since none of those have happened. I want world peace but that doesn't mean ideologue. Not supporting this President in any way, shape, or form makes you one of those, and guess which side those people are on?

When have you seen obama compromise? He tries to go as far left as this country will let him.

Obama compromised on healthcare abandoning both universal healthcare and the government option

Obama compromised on the Stimulus allocating 45% to tax cuts and letting states spend the money

Obama compromised on the Bush tax cuts first extending them for one year and then agreeing to increase the highest rate from $250K to $400K

Now, tell us where Republicans have compromised?

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

No, we can't. Not until someone, anyone, can explain the unprecedented level of hatred directed at Obama from the day he announced his candidacy.

It's unreal. And it's because he's black.

Still no answer? Of course not

There is no logical explanation for this hatred other than Obama's color.

You can't even prove me wrong.

He is the first president to state that he wants to "fundamentally transform America". An awful lot of Americans don't take kindly to that and are voicing their objections.

But please do continue to play the race card. Cause it couldn't possible be his policies/ideology. Noooo, couldn't never be that.

:rolleyes:

Republicans have opposed EVERY democrat president, staunchly even.

Has everyone forgotten the "vast rightwing conspiracy" Hillary propagated? Have you forgotten Clintons impeachment? Have you forgotten Limbaughs proclomation of America being "held hostage" from the beginning of Clintons term?
Unless I'm color blind Clinton is WHITE. The gop simply oppose the liberal agenda. Even when Clinton swung back towards the center he was still the target of the right.
Claiming all this crap is race related just shows your inability to form a coherent argument to promote your positions.

I hear what you are saying but it's pretty hard to look over some shit that some republican conservatives say about Obama. Things like "Blacks are on the democrat plantation", "Blacks vote democrat because they want free stuff.", etc. etc. The best one is the "Chicago thug" shit. Does this look like a Chicago thug to you? :lol:

Bobama_bike.jpg.w300h221.jpg

and Obozo said that raising the debt was a failure of leadership and unpatriotic---------then he proceeded to add more to it than all previous presidents combined.
Not so good at math or politics eh? Got it.

no, pantyhose, you are not.

the debt was 10T when obama took office, its 17 T today, when he leaves it will be over 20T . He will have added more than all previous presidents combined---that is a FACT.

as to his campaign statements on the debt----------are you saying he was lying then for political gain? of is he lying now when he claims that more debt is necessary?
Don't forget that the Iraq torture war over lies could cost us up to $6t. How much of the national debt does that include? Why do Progressives have to pay their fair share of your right-wing Republican illegal preemptive torture war over lies?
Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion: study | Reuters

The guy has gone on record saying he's for a single payer system, reparations don't go far enough, he wants to spread the wealth. Need I say more?
Yes, you do, since none of those have happened. I want world peace but that doesn't mean ideologue. Not supporting this President in any way, shape, or form makes you one of those, and guess which side those people are on?

When have you seen obama compromise? He tries to go as far left as this country will let him.
When have I seen him not compromise? That's what I'm still hoping for.

Love to see you prove that one? Just because he didn't bow down the God, Guns, and Gays crowd doesn't make him an ideologue. He'd get a C- on the truly liberal report card, at best.

So what they haven't happened. He wants them to happen.

Now the accusation is that he has not been supported on anything by anyone who is conservative.

You're doing cartwheels trying to prove racism where there is none and its foolish

Now the accusation is that he has not been supported on anything by anyone who is conservative.

You're doing cartwheels trying to prove racism where there is none and its foolish
I don't have to prove racism. I live in America, where it's a fact of life.

When have I seen him not compromise? That's what I'm still hoping for.

wow.

That's about all I have to say.

Wow.

Funny...I see racism in America, in Europe, even in the Caribbean.

So yes, it is a fact of life.

I see anti Semitism in America, in Europe, even in the Caribbean.

That's a fact of life as well.

But you seem to want to say it is more prevalent in America....you know...the country who has a black President; had a black Secretary of State (twice); black congresspeople, senators, etc....

But please...continue to bash the country I love. You must love the right to free speech. So do I. So continue.

Obama compromised on healthcare abandoning both universal healthcare and the government option

Obama compromised on the Stimulus allocating 45% to tax cuts and letting states spend the money

Obama compromised on the Bush tax cuts first extending them for one year and then agreeing to increase the highest rate from $250K to $400K

Now, tell us where Republicans have compromised?

Lmao on he compromised on healthcare. Compromise with yourself doesn't count. He passed the bill with virtually no republican support, and he had to use the comerse cause to unilaterally ram it through. If the country would have allowed him to go single payer. he would have been all over it.

The idea to extend the Bush tax cuts was his idea. He didn't want to raise taxes in such a bad economy....remember? Then when the economy was worse he raised them.

Edit: and republicans had no input on the stimulus. Another RW lie.

Last edited:

Oops, you lose again. Racism isn't the topic.

Well, the Right has certainly stopped with the "blacks only voted for Obama because he's black" mantra, correct?

A) 9% of blacks didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and 13% in 2012.
B) It wasn't the blacks that put Obama in office. It was the MSM. After all 85% of the 1,160 Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller
So of course they wouldn't write/show anything bad about Obama because they wanted to protect their investment.
C) The actually voters were mostly whites.

of the 2008 election 131 million voters:

black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% Democrat Obama
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project
44% of Whites voted for Obama and MOST of them had NO idea of who he was other then as Obama the FIRST person to bring race up said:
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

So most white people having NOTHING to vote for about Obama, why even Obama said he was inexperienced! They voted for him because they didn't want to have the ONLY reason they could come up with was he was black! Why that would make them racist! And NO one wants to be painted as racist despite
Obama saying the GOP would mention Obama was black!

Remember Obama brought up the race card first knowing that gutless ignorant people like most that voted for Obama had NO reason to vote for him except he was black!
Well would you look at that, Racism in America. Just imagine.

Oops, you lose again. Racism isn't the topic.

Then why'd you bring it up?

Well, the Right has certainly stopped with the "blacks only voted for Obama because he's black" mantra, correct?

A) 9% of blacks didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and 13% in 2012.
B) It wasn't the blacks that put Obama in office. It was the MSM. After all 85% of the 1,160 Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller
So of course they wouldn't write/show anything bad about Obama because they wanted to protect their investment.
C) The actually voters were mostly whites.

of the 2008 election 131 million voters:

black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% Democrat Obama
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project
44% of Whites voted for Obama and MOST of them had NO idea of who he was other then as Obama the FIRST person to bring race up said:
They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

So most white people having NOTHING to vote for about Obama, why even Obama said he was inexperienced! They voted for him because they didn't want to have the ONLY reason they could come up with was he was black! Why that would make them racist! And NO one wants to be painted as racist despite
Obama saying the GOP would mention Obama was black!

Remember Obama brought up the race card first knowing that gutless ignorant people like most that voted for Obama had NO reason to vote for him except he was black!
Well would you look at that, Racism in America. Just imagine.

Hey sparky.....

The line...

"And did I mention he was black"....

it was spoken by Obama at a fundraiser....claiming he believes that is what WHITE opponents would say.

But...

In the end, the only one who said it was Obama himself.

My ex-father in law hated blacks but always voted democrat. Was divorced before Obama ran but would have loved to hear how he was gonna handle that situation.

Anyhow presidents recieve threats from all kinds of people and many of them are not politically involved or even vote. Those types of stats mean nothing in reference to this thread.
You still remain the slimy denier. Death treats are up 400% for President Obama compared to threats against bush and you want to pretend that it proves nothing. Your position is typical wingnut bullshit: I know what I believe and I refuse to believe or accept any facts that prove that I am wrong!

So fucking what. Please PLEASE link me to the stats that say the threats against Obama are from the GOP.

This thread is about the GOP not random psycos like YOU
(Basic reading) I never said ALL the threats were from the gop. However, I would not be surprised if the vast majority of the threats were from mentally unbalanced right wingers like yourself.
Oh, and I posted nothing about myself. I merely pointed out that death threats against President Obama are 400% higher than they were against bush. I have no doubt that not all those threats are based on his color but I strongly suspect that most of them are.
"Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service"
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

And why did the economy go to pieces?

In 2000 it was due to the dot com bubble bursting.

But in a short period of time, with little government manipulation, it bounced back.

In 2007 it was due to the housing bubble bursting.

But in a short period of time, with major government manipulation, it got worse...and then worse....and now VERY SLOWLY trying to come back.....6 years later.

You still remain the slimy denier. Death treats are up 400% for President Obama compared to threats against bush and you want to pretend that it proves nothing. Your position is typical wingnut bullshit: I know what I believe and I refuse to believe or accept any facts that prove that I am wrong!

So fucking what. Please PLEASE link me to the stats that say the threats against Obama are from the GOP.

This thread is about the GOP not random psycos like YOU
(Basic reading) I never said ALL the threats were from the gop. However, I would not be surprised if the vast majority of the threats were from mentally unbalanced right wingers like yourself.
Oh, and I posted nothing about myself. I merely pointed out that death threats against President Obama are 400% higher than they were against bush. I have no doubt that not all those threats are based on his color but I strongly suspect that most of them are.
"Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service"
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

Genius...

With the internet as it is today, making threats is easier than ever. Has nothing to do with who is in office.

A conservative could be president and his/her threats would be up 400% over Bush's as well.

Not rocket science.

Forum List

Back