Can we just talk about Joe Biden?

Biden has been in politics for 40 years. He has learned all the secret handshakes, all the backdoors, all the ways you can cheat without getting caught. Yes there are lots of reasons that it is very bad for people to be career politicians. We all complain about it, from both the right and the left, and yet here we are. The Democratic candidate is the prototype for what a ENTIRE CAREER in politics produces. A very average, unimpressive candidate who knows the game all too well.

But it's worse than that. Since Joe has been in SO LONG, he is now 77 and he is not not NOT a young 77. He is an OLD 77. What I see is someone thrust into a role who realizes he is not up for it, but is trying hard to fill the role. I truly give him credit for that, it has to be incredibly stressful to KNOW your mind is shriveling, and yet are expected to stand up day after day in the spotlight in front of the world. Personally I think it is cruel for the Democrats to put this man through this hell. As always, that's just my opinion. What do you think?
Actually he's a very young 77. Active and healthy.

And some experience and stability is what we need at the moment.

Stop.......you are making me laugh so hard I might hurt myself.......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden can't answer pre-arranged questions without a teleprompter....you moron, he is as far from stable as you can get......and his experience is incompetence and corruption......for 47 years....we can do without that.

Biden should be in an assisted living facility, not on the campaign trail...

Biden is much like the zombies in "The Walking Dead."

When you die on the show, your higher brain functions stop and all you have left is the desire to move and chew on things...

For China joe biden, as his higher brain functions die, all he has left is the desire to be President........and he will stagger forward to achieve that goal without his brain actually working.

Biden has been in politics for 40 years. He has learned all the secret handshakes, all the backdoors, all the ways you can cheat without getting caught. Yes there are lots of reasons that it is very bad for people to be career politicians. We all complain about it, from both the right and the left, and yet here we are. The Democratic candidate is the prototype for what a ENTIRE CAREER in politics produces. A very average, unimpressive candidate who knows the game all too well.

But it's worse than that. Since Joe has been in SO LONG, he is now 77 and he is not not NOT a young 77. He is an OLD 77. What I see is someone thrust into a role who realizes he is not up for it, but is trying hard to fill the role. I truly give him credit for that, it has to be incredibly stressful to KNOW your mind is shriveling, and yet are expected to stand up day after day in the spotlight in front of the world. Personally I think it is cruel for the Democrats to put this man through this hell. As always, that's just my opinion. What do you think?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden can't answer pre-arranged questions without a teleprompter....you moron, he is as far from stable as you can get......and his experience is incompetence and corruption......for 47 years....we can do without that.

Well that's a lie. It's a well know fact that conservitards have no sense of humor. That section of their brain is removed to make room for the chip.

Well that's a lie. It's a well know fact that conservitards have no sense of humor. That section of their brain is removed to make room for the chip.

Yeah...that is why comedians won't go to colleges and they are getting fired from their gigs......you moron.....the left are humourless thugs......look at the societies they create and how soul crushing they are.

Yeah...that is why comedians won't go to colleges and they are getting fired from their gigs......you moron.....the left are humourless thugs......look at the societies they create and how soul crushing they are.

American society was created by liberals.

Did you forget?

Can you name more than one RWNJ comedian?

American society was created by liberals.

Did you forget?

Can you name more than one RWNJ comedian?

Our country was created by "Classical" liberals......the exact opposite of left wing asshats who hate those founders........but nice try.

Individual liberty, property rights, freedom of religion, the press and the Right to keep and bear arms...everything you morons hate and are trying to end.........

Conservatives today are trying to preserve the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the ideas in the Declaration of Independence...you guys want to erase those things from history....

Individual liberty, property rights, freedom of religion, the press and the Right to keep and bear arms...everything you morons hate and are trying to end....
Why do you keep lying about that? Do you just not realize you are?

I notice you couldn't even name a single RWNJ comedian.

Individual liberty, property rights, freedom of religion, the press and the Right to keep and bear arms...everything you morons hate and are trying to end....

Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Tim Allen, Norm Macdonald, Jeff Foxworthy, Dennis Miller.......off the top of my head......a lot of conservatives keep their opinions to themselves so they can actually have careers...

Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Tim Allen, Norm Macdonald, Jeff Foxworthy, Dennis Miller.......off the top of my head......a lot of conservatives keep their opinions to themselves so they can actually have careers...
Not one single vocal supporter of tRump in the group. Gonna hafta do better.

My point is the Democrats are pushing a man beyond his limits because they feel he is their best chance, with no regard for the man whatsoever.
No matter who wins, we'll have an old white guy as POTUS again. So much for the dems pillow-talk to minorities and woke liberal dingbats.

Not one single vocal supporter of tRump in the group. Gonna hafta do better.

You just changed the goal post....you moron...........since most of them haven't stated who they are voting for you can't answer that question........and considering the Tim Allen show has Tim Allen as a vocal supporter of Trump....you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

/—-/ Now that’s funny. Now tell us about the comedians who will no longer play at college campuses because the students are trained not to laugh at any joke because it might offend someone somewhere.

Look! C'mon man! Just take a sampling of USMB. The Liberals are about as funny as a tax audit.

Look! C'mon man! Just take a sampling of USMB. The Liberals are about as funny as a tax audit.

Of course you cannot appreciate how funny they are. Your sense of humor has been removed. You can no more recognize humor than a blind person can recognize red.

No one is excited about Biden, No one. One of the Progs on this board told she she didn't care if Biden was in a coma. She also said she would not watch the debates because they don't matter. She already knows Biden is brain dead. But the thing is, he's not Trump, and in Dim world that's all that matters.

That was me. And it's all true except for the last part. If the Spotted Owl Party was the only other candidate with a chance to win the election, I would be voting for that party's nominee. As it turns out, the only alternative to the blob is the Democratic Party nominee so, by default...Biden gets my vote.

First you have to get rid of the cancer--Trump--then you can go about healing the body--our nation. It will probably take several presidencies to return America to the greatness it had before the blob oozed into office.

I didn't want to out you. And you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But I have never voted for someone solely because of the letter after their name.
I'm voting against the blob. Biden just happens to be the only alternative. It's like being in a restaurant and all they have is Pepsi. I drink it....but I don't like it.

Biden is as corrupt as it gets.
Not true. But you will vote for the blob who hired 7 convicted felons and not have a second thought about his corruption...right?

He clearly is in a steep mental decline.
As is the blob.

Pete Buttplug and some other Dims were joking about it on CNN before Biden got the nomination. Why the Dims keep putting up these old corrupt has-beens and never weres like Sleepy Joe and Crooked Hillary up is a mystery to me.
Your fixation on sex toys is disturbing.

The energy in the party now is very far left. Bernie ville. Just nominate some full blown commie socialist and be done with it.
Maybe next time.

Convicted by people who targeted them to get Trump?

Vs. ...........joe biden who has used his office to make his family rich, while helping the greatest threat to this country, China, become more of a threat with each passing year.....a 1.5 billion dollar deal for the biden family, made while flying over to China on Air Force 2......and that is only one of the various countries the biden family has made money from while China joe was in office....the corruption of China joe biden is real and dangerous for this country.

Trump hires criminals. He's easily the most corrupt President in recent history.

biden has been in office for 47 years and has sold that office to the highest bidder even when they are an existential threat to the U.S.....he is completely owned by China...

China owns Trump. Literally.
View attachment 387601
/——/ Anyone can buy a made in China piece of clothing (or whatever that photo represents) and silkscreen a logo on it, then claim it’s from the Trump organization.

Oh brother....you and Dylan Avery have a lot in common. You shouldn't be proud of that.

Watch out for them black helicopters.
/—-/ refute what I said or STFU.

Refute your conspiracy theory? No thanks Shirley.
/----/ So you're saying that no one can buy a Made in China piece of clothing and silkscreen or embroider a logo on it.
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
View attachment 387650

Where are your skivvies made? I'm not talking about the skid marks.
/-----/ Some, but not all is American made. Ever since liberals chased clothing manufacturers to the far east with their taxation, enviro, and labor laws, it's been a challenge to buy American Made products all the time, but I try.
There are all kinds of "Made in America" companies on the map. They are not Libs or Reds. Get with the program.

The Orange Mange in the WH didn't.

You didn't know that there never was a republican or a conservative in any position....EVER....before Trump showed up? That is what blob supporters actually believe.

No one is excited about Biden, No one. One of the Progs on this board told she she didn't care if Biden was in a coma. She also said she would not watch the debates because they don't matter. She already knows Biden is brain dead. But the thing is, he's not Trump, and in Dim world that's all that matters.

That was me. And it's all true except for the last part. If the Spotted Owl Party was the only other candidate with a chance to win the election, I would be voting for that party's nominee. As it turns out, the only alternative to the blob is the Democratic Party nominee so, by default...Biden gets my vote.

First you have to get rid of the cancer--Trump--then you can go about healing the body--our nation. It will probably take several presidencies to return America to the greatness it had before the blob oozed into office.

I didn't want to out you. And you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But I have never voted for someone solely because of the letter after their name.
I'm voting against the blob. Biden just happens to be the only alternative. It's like being in a restaurant and all they have is Pepsi. I drink it....but I don't like it.

Not true. But you will vote for the blob who hired 7 convicted felons and not have a second thought about his corruption...right?

As is the blob.

Pete Buttplug and some other Dims were joking about it on CNN before Biden got the nomination. Why the Dims keep putting up these old corrupt has-beens and never weres like Sleepy Joe and Crooked Hillary up is a mystery to me.

The energy in the party now is very far left. Bernie ville. Just nominate some full blown commie socialist and be done with it.
Maybe next time.

Vs. ...........joe biden who has used his office to make his family rich, while helping the greatest threat to this country, China, become more of a threat with each passing year.....a 1.5 billion dollar deal for the biden family, made while flying over to China on Air Force 2......and that is only one of the various countries the biden family has made money from while China joe was in office....the corruption of China joe biden is real and dangerous for this country.

Trump hires criminals. He's easily the most corrupt President in recent history.

biden has been in office for 47 years and has sold that office to the highest bidder even when they are an existential threat to the U.S.....he is completely owned by China...

View attachment 387601
/——/ Anyone can buy a made in China piece of clothing (or whatever that photo represents) and silkscreen a logo on it, then claim it’s from the Trump organization.

Oh brother....you and Dylan Avery have a lot in common. You shouldn't be proud of that.

/----/ So you're saying that no one can buy a Made in China piece of clothing and silkscreen or embroider a logo on it.
View attachment 387650

/-----/ Some, but not all is American made. Ever since liberals chased clothing manufacturers to the far east with their taxation, enviro, and labor laws, it's been a challenge to buy American Made products all the time, but I try.
There are all kinds of "Made in America" companies on the map. They are not Libs or Reds. Get with the program.

You didn't know that there never was a republican or a conservative in any position....EVER....before Trump showed up? That is what blob supporters actually believe.
And if they did just an inkling of research, they'd quickly find out that DJT isn't even a conservative. Perhaps that is the draw to White Trash.

As is the blob.

Maybe next time.

View attachment 387601

View attachment 387650

And if they did just an inkling of research, they'd quickly find out that DJT isn't even a conservative. Perhaps that is the draw to White Trash.
/—-/ We never said Trump was a conservative, you dumb bell.

As is the blob.

Maybe next time.

View attachment 387601

View attachment 387650

And you replied.....

I'm not a dumb bell and you don't speak for Conservatives.

As is the blob.

Maybe next time.

View attachment 387601

View attachment 387650

And you replied.....

I'm not a dumb bell and you don't speak for Conservatives.
/——/ “they'd quickly find out that DJT isn't even a conservative.”
And you don’t speak for “they.”

Forum List

Back