Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

lsnj4gu55w981.png

Funny, I see a lot of misdemeanor trespass, malicious mischief and minor vandalism on your map. But I don't see any insurrections, coups, or injured congresspeople! Just where did democracy fall on its face again?

I agree, they're the idiots raising their right hand to pledge to Trump.
Then that orange moron, doesn't know the similarity to Hitler?

A 12-year-old kid in Botswana knows that.

Yet the nuances in my post completely escaped you.
Perhaps you can share with us your personal experiences of what it is like to be an 11-year-old in Botswana.

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
The 'witch hunt" will end hopefully, when some leading organizing witches are snagged and sent to the hoosegow.

The 'witch hunt" will end hopefully, when some leading organizing witches are snagged and sent to the hoosegow.
That's not going to happen, but the "witch hunt" would not be happening if the gop reps would have said "the insurrection was wrong, and Biden's win should have been certified without question," but they didn't because the TRUMPTARDS would not vote for them if they did the right thing.

So here we are. The gop will take the House (at least) because the dems are idiots held hostage to the progs who couldn't beat Hillary or Biden, and if the gop pursues another Trumpian agenda, they'll lose again as they did in 2018

"Revolver news". Too damn funny.

View attachment 584211
Do you consider the New York Times to be a reliable source? Did you noticed the New York Times verified the Revolver News report?

You can't figure it out?
Retarded cult member.
Of course I can figure it up out. I have an IQ in the top 2% (which explains why I voted for Trump rather than a man who should be in the memory care wing of my mother’s ALF instead of the presidency).

My point was that using a term such as “trumptard” is the type of thing one would expect from an 11-year-old.

That's not going to happen, but the "witch hunt" would not be happening if the gop reps would have said "the insurrection was wrong, and Biden's win should have been certified without question," but they didn't because the TRUMPTARDS would not vote for them if they did the right thing.

So here we are. The gop will take the House (at least) because the dems are idiots held hostage to the progs who couldn't beat Hillary or Biden, and if the gop pursues another Trumpian agenda, they'll lose again as they did in 2018
Nobody is going to say “the insurrection was wrong” since it wasn’t an insurrection. I would say that a riot is wrong, whether it occurs ONE time from the right, or hundreds of times from the left, as was the case.

If leftists didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

Nobody is going to say “the insurrection was wrong” since it wasn’t an insurrection. I would say that a riot is wrong, whether it occurs ONE time from the right, or hundreds of times from the left, as was the case.

If leftists didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.
When did leftists attack congress in an insurrection to overturn an election, or a riot? And don't call me a leftist unless you want to exchange insults. And I don't mind doing that.

Of course I can figure it up out. I have an IQ in the top 2% (which explains why I voted for Trump rather than a man who should be in the memory care wing of my mother’s ALF instead of the presidency).

My point was that using a term such as “trumptard” is the type of thing one would expect from an 11-year-old.
Donald Trump is smart enough to graduate from the Wharton School of Finance, one of the toughest schools in the country.

The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Acceptance rate: 9% (2016)

Last edited:
When did leftists attack congress in an insurrection to overturn an election, or a riot? And don't call me a leftist unless you want to exchange insults. And I don't mind doing that.
Just told you….it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a protest of thousands, basically, and a couple hundred got out of control. Exactly what happened with the BLM riots - except there, it was 100x worse.

I call you a leftist to distinguish you from regular Democrats. And if you think leftist is an insult, just consider what we’ve been called by your ilk for more than for years. I myself have been called a Nazi Jew, a racist, a trumptard, and a moron. “Leftist” is quite mild.

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
Benghazi, Benghazi and Benghazi, that is the question:

"After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings, at an estimated cost of $7 million and counting, Republicans on the House Benghazi Committee on Tuesday released their long-awaited report on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi that resulted in the death of four Americans. With the general election five months away, many predicted that the 800-page report would inflame the already fiery 2016 presidential election by finding evidence of wrongdoing by presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time of the attack. But it seems that while the committee’s investigation will certainly thrust Benghazi back into the public eye, and it did manage to unearth some new details, Republicans once again failed to find a smoking gun to pin the tragedy on Clinton."

Donald Trump is smart enough to graduate from the Wharton School of Finance, one of the toughest schools in the country.

The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Acceptance rate: 9% (2016)
Is it true that he passed how to get away with a bankruptcy in Fraud 101

Perhaps if you voted for people who supported a sensible voting system, like Proportional Representation, then your country wouldn't be going to shit.
Proportional in what way? by hair color, left vs. right handed people, people with five finger vs. people with three fingers, able bodied vs. handicapped, by gender, ethnicity? Do you actually know what you want or do you just reach up your ass and see what comes out?

Otto, you are jaw droppingly stupid. The depth of your knowledge couldn't be measured with an electron microscope.

I think you may actually be as dumb as Faun. I know standard IQ tests can't measure as low as either of you.

Remember, if Farouk has one more IQ point, he's doubling you...
Dude, admit reality of the 1/6/2021 coup attempt and Move On.

Your lies are boring.

Forum List

Back