Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

He didn’t incite a riot. You posted the law and it’s perfectly clear that he would need to encourage violence to be guilty of it. He didn’t encourage violence. I don’t know why you feel the need to lie.

Do you need me to repeat this for you a few more times?

Stand in front of the mirror and repeat it all you like. One more time: THERE WAS NO WAY TO ENTER THE CAPITAL WITHOUT USING VIOLENCE and he tried to encourage people to break into the Capital, and don't give me this bullshit he didn't use the words "break into" because that would be the only possible way to enter it through locked doors.

Last edited:
The outlet (Revolver) confirmed his phone records showed he spoke to the FBI and obtained transcripts from additional interviews.

That's not a quote from Revolver.
Show the quote and the link then.

Last edited:
Stand in front of the mirror and repeat it all you like. One more time: THERE WAS NO WAY TO ENTER THE CAPITAL WITHOUT USING VIOLENCE and he tried to encourage people to break into the Capital, and don't give me this bullshit he didn't use the words "break into" because the would be the only possible way to enter it through locked doors.

LOLOL

How the fuck do you go from saying the police held the doors open for protesters ... to ... there was no way to enter the Capitol without using violence???

face-palm-gif.278959

Stand in front of the mirror and repeat it all you like. One more time: THERE WAS NO WAY TO ENTER THE CAPITAL WITHOUT USING VIOLENCE and he tried to encourage people to break into the Capital, and don't give me this bullshit he didn't use the words "break into" because the would be the only possible way to enter it through locked doors.
He didn’t say “break into“. You lied about that too.

Once again, the law that you posted doesn’t say that calling for peaceful action counts as inciting violence if it’s not possible to perform that action peacefully. That’s retarded and you’re making that up.

This is the problem with you. You just make shit up when the facts don’t agree with you. Sure, you’d like for the law to say what you want it to say. But it doesn’t say that now does it. Your little conservative fantasy land doesn’t apply here when I’m discussing facts.

The fact here is that he didn’t break the law that you posted which is why he hasn’t been charged with it. Your baseless conspiracy theory is retarded.

LOLOL

How the fuck do you go from saying the police held the doors open for protesters ... to ... there was no way to enter the Capitol without using violence???

face-palm-gif.278959
They did after they were busting windows and doors. Stops damage....duh.

This summarizes you guys perfectly. You ignore the obvious and you believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories.

The fact is that you have absolutely no evidence that he’s in the FBI. None.

Obvious is not admissible as evidence.
Here, for example, is a quotes from a DOJ press release. It describes the federal case against five members of the so-called Proud Boys a group you're supposed to be terrified of, quote, on January six. One, the defendants directed, mobilized and led members of the crowd onto the capitol grounds and into the Capitol.

And quote again, that's what you just saw ray Epps tried to do. But here's the difference others would have done that are in prison or facing long terms in prison, but no charges have ever been filed against Ray Epps despite the fact there's no question did it because once more it's on tape.

The coherent reason is that he contacted the FBI and answered their questions. Then the FBI concluded that he was no longer of interest and they didn’t have any serious charges on him.

Very simple. No conspiracy theory required.
Now you cite Lesh's second hand reports not from the source?

Now you cite Lesh's second hand reports not from the source?
If you want the realistic answer to your question regarding why he got off the wanted list, I just gave you it. You asked. I answered.

But you don’t want that. You want to deny the obvious so that you can push a baseless conspiracy theory.

It doesn’t always need to be a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory you know.

You know what else isn’t admissible as evidence? Your retarded conspiracy theory claim that he’s with the FBI.

I’ll go with what’s obvious.
Needs further investigation....that is the issue.
You could always prove he wasn't a CI or dem operative.
That's obvious.

He didn’t say “break into“. You lied about that too.

Once again, the law that you posted doesn’t say that calling for peaceful action counts as inciting violence if it’s not possible to perform that action peacefully. That’s retarded and you’re making that up.

This is the problem with you. You just make shit up when the facts don’t agree with you. Sure, you’d like for the law to say what you want it to say. But it doesn’t say that now does it. Your little conservative fantasy land doesn’t apply here when I’m discussing facts.

The fact here is that he didn’t break the law that you posted which is why he hasn’t been charged with it. Your baseless conspiracy theory is retarded.

Why would he say break into when that's the only possible way to get through locked doors? That's like me saying we're going to get into the gun store late Friday night when the store is locked up. There is only one way we can get through those locked doors and that's by breaking in.

Needs further investigation....that is the issue.
You could always prove he wasn't a CI or dem operative.
That's obvious.
It doesn’t matter if you ”need” further investigation. Your stupid conspiracy theories are still stupid conspiracy theories whether they’re investigated further or not.

It doesn’t matter if you ”need” further investigation. Your stupid conspiracy theories are still stupid conspiracy theories whether they’re investigated further or not.
Nothing has been proven.

He phoned the FBI to call in. "Hey it's 603665, I'm number 16 on the hit list'.

Why would he say break into when that's the only possible way to get through locked doors? That's like me saying we're going to get into the gun store late Friday night when the store is locked up. There is only one way we can get through those locked doors and that's by breaking in.
Hey I’m just correcting your lies. He didn’t say break in. That’s a lie. You can say that’s what you think he meant. But you wouldn’t be able to back that up either.

Notice how weak your argument is. Clearly he didn’t break the law you’re accusing him of breaking. This would explain why he wasn’t arrested.

See how easy that is? There’s no need for a retarded conspiracy theory when the obvious answer is right there in plain sight for people who want to think rationally.

Nothing has been proven.

He phoned the FBI to call in. "Hey it's 603665, I'm number 16 on the hit list'.
Things are rarely proven. That doesn’t mean your retarded conspiracy theory is any less retarded. It just means you’re looking for an excuse to put on your tinfoil hat.

You lyin' piece-of-shit. You lose when you have to lie...

"Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! Into the Capitol! Peacefully! Peacefully! Peacefully. We are freedom, we are peaceful. That’s what its about. It’s not about hurting people.” ~ Ray Epps, 1.5.21

Forum List

Back