Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

I asked for a link that would confirm your bullshit. Quotes from Epps denying he is FBI proves nothing beyond you are a gullible rube.
It seems perfectly reasonable and it’s likely the truth. You just want to deny it so you can push an elaborate conspiracy theory with exactly zero evidence.

I asked for a link that would confirm your bullshit. Quotes from Epps denying he is FBI proves nothing beyond you are a gullible rube.
You want proof of a NEGATIVE?

Let me know when the FBI puts out lists of their CIs

Bottom line you idiots have no evidence that Epps ever worked for the FBI...but you're CONVINCED he did...because somehow you fuckers think that absolves you MAGArats of what you have done

It seems perfectly reasonable and it’s likely the truth. You just want to deny it so you can push an elaborate conspiracy theory with exactly zero evidende
What conspiracy theory am I pushing? Please quote the post.

Bottom line you idiots have no evidence that Epps ever worked for the FBI...but you're CONVINCED he did...because somehow you fuckers think that absolves you MAGArats of what you have done
Where did I say I was convinced he works for the FBI?

I'm not convinced of anything, just some questions that have no answer make me suspicious.

Correct. And it aligns with how he got off that list, which is what you asked. Makes perfect sense.

Of course you don’t want to believe in the obvious answer. You want to believe in the elaborate conspiracy theory because that’s so much more fun with your wild imagination.

Chalk this up to these nutters gotta nut.

Because you guys wouldn’t believe him anyway. Why would he want to go interview with Tucker when he’s already pushing that conspiracy theory? Do you really think Tucker is going to apologize for spreading baseless conspiracy theories? Do you really think that there‘s anything Epps can say that is going to convince the majority of you idiots that he isn’t with the FBI? He knows exactly how insane you guys are. The best he can do is lay low.

He pretty much left everything. His mobile home, his business, his state. He has death threats coming his way and doesn’t want to be tracked down. You idiots ruined his life and he’s one of your own. I think it’s fitting that he was spreading conspiracy theories and then had his life destroyed by the same people over a different conspiracy theory. Karma has a sense of humor.

Tucker (like most of us here) are only gathering facts and some of them don't add up. Tucker never said he's definitely a FBI agent, he just (like most of us here) pointed out some strange events about his involvement of 1/6 and thereafter. If I wanted to clear my name to stop some if not all the so-called threats, the first place I would turn to is a media that would get to these people, not an adversary of my political position where they would never read or hear of my explanation. In spite of your excuses for this guy, I find that very strange.

Also very strange is a so-called business owner that lived in a mobile home. I don't know of any business owner, including the ones in my family that lives in a mobile home. The people I know that have their own business do much, much better than that, and in one case very successful. Besides living on a beautiful lake, my father estimates he put about a million dollars into the house when he bought it. My father is a retired construction worker so he would know.

So this guy broke the law by trying to incite a riot, never arrested, never charged, when there are people who did much less that were.

Tucker (like most of us here) are only gathering facts and some of them don't add up. Tucker never said he's definitely a FBI agent, he just (like most of us here) pointed out some strange events about his involvement of 1/6 and thereafter. If I wanted to clear my name to stop some if not all the so-called threats, the first place I would turn to is a media that would get to these people, not an adversary of my political position where they would never read or hear of my explanation. In spite of your excuses for this guy, I find that very strange.

Also very strange is a so-called business owner that lived in a mobile home. I don't know of any business owner, including the ones in my family that lives in a mobile home. The people I know that have their own business do much, much better than that, and in one case very successful. Besides living on a beautiful lake, my father estimates he put about a million dollars into the house when he bought it. My father is a retired construction worker so he would know.

So this guy broke the law by trying to incite a riot, never arrested, never charged, when there are people who did much less that were.

Why do you lie like that? Epps never incited anyone to riot.

What conspiracy theory am I pushing? Please quote the post.
You already tried this routine with me.

Whenever I ask you if you believe that Ray Epps is an FBI agent, you desperately avoid answering the question. You just want to play a stupid word game. You don’t want to give your actual thoughts.

Watch. I’ll show you. Do you think Ray Epps is an FBI agent? Simple question. You won’t answer.

Oh bullshit. Your “I’m only asking questions“ line doesn’t work. You guys ruined his life. It’s pretty clear that you guys won’t believe anything he says anyway. You’re too far gone for believing in this nonsense.

Also very strange is a so-called business owner that lived in a mobile home. I don't know of any business owner, including the ones in my family that lives in a mobile home.
See what I mean? You guys are bat-shit crazy and won’t believe anything he says.

Better to just lay low. I don’t blame him. You lunatics are threatening him and he knows that there’s no talking sense to you tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists.

He didn’t incite a riot. You posted the law and it’s perfectly clear that he would need to encourage violence to be guilty of it. He didn’t encourage violence. I don’t know why you feel the need to lie.

Do you need me to repeat this for you a few more times?

You already tried this routine with me.

Whenever I ask you if you believe that Ray Epps is an FBI agent, you desperately avoid answering the question. You just want to play a stupid word game. You don’t want to give your actual thoughts.

Watch. I’ll show you. Do you think Ray Epps is an FBI agent? Simple question. You won’t answer.
I have no idea if he is or isn’t. What I said was it seems odd he was on the FBI Most Wanted list for Jan 6, then mysteriously was removed with no evidence he was talked to or investigated.

None of you clowns have offered a coherent reason for that.

I have no idea if he is or isn’t. What I said was it seems odd he was on the FBI Most Wanted list for Jan 6, then mysteriously was removed with no evidence he was talked to or investigated.

None of you clowns have offered a coherent reason for that.
The coherent reason is that he contacted the FBI and answered their questions. Then the FBI concluded that he was no longer of interest and they didn’t have any serious charges on him.

Very simple. No conspiracy theory required.

Forum List

Back