Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

How does one go from the top 20 wanted, to disappearing quietly from FBI list without any record of an interview?
It wasn’t a “top 20” it was just a LIST.

And he was interviewed both by the FBI and the Jan 6 committee and as noted… didn’t do enough to be prosecuted

It doesn't mean he isn't guilty of something, but Communists won't challenge their own. Look at all those protestors in front of Justices homes, clearly against the law, but did Garland do anything about it? Hell no. And because he didn't do anything about it, does that mean they are not guilty of breaking federal law?
“Guilty of something “

What the fuck

I posted a few links earlier. Here’s one of them.

Sure rates a hand out of free help from MSM for being one of the first 20 people wanted in connection with and then there's the reward, and then poof.

No mention of what happened with the FBI, other than "I called them".....he should be able to prove that easy enough.

It doesn't mean he isn't guilty of something, but Communists won't challenge their own.
Epps isn’t one of our own. He’s a Trump supporter. Go ahead and arrest him for all I care. I’m just explaining the obvious answer to people who want to believe in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

Sure rates a hand out of free help from MSM for being one of the first 20 people wanted in connection with and then there's the reward, and then poof.

No mention of what happened with the FBI, other than "I called them".....he should be able to prove that easy enough.
You asked. I answered. Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory isn’t required to explain why he got off the list.

Your stupid thoughts don’t matter.

I posted a few links earlier. Here’s one of them.

Your link reports what "Epps said." Furthermore he said he "contacted" the FBI which of course there is no way to prove that. Contact usually means he called them over the phone. And I doubt a phone call would take him off the FBI's most wanted list.

I still like the Legend of Whispering Ray, the man who can control hundreds of weak minds.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

It's even funnier than the CyberNinja bamboo ballot caper, the meddlesome Italian satellite delusion, the voting zombies shtick, and the hysteria over voting machines actually being extraterrestrial invaders.

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.05.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.05.07 AM.png

Could the uncanny resemblance between a Dominion Voting Machine
and intergalactic interlopers from Planet Kolob really be just a coincidence?

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.17.05 AM.png

Epps isn’t one of our own. He’s a Trump supporter. Go ahead and arrest him for all I care. I’m just explaining the obvious answer to people who want to believe in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

We don't know that he isn't one of your own. That's what the debate is all about. One of our own wouldn't be running to the NYT to tell his story. One of our own would contact Fox, the variety of radios show hosts, Breibart or somebody on the right.

Two scenarios: Trump supporters at the Capitol saying.......

1) Hey, Our leader Ray Epps wants us to do our Patriotic Duty and storm the Capitol.
2) Hey, Our leader trump wants us to do our Patriotic Duty and Storm the Capitol.

You guys seriously think Ray Epps has ANY power over a group of trump supporters?

We don't know that he isn't one of your own. That's what the debate is all about. One of our own wouldn't be running to the NYT to tell his story. One of our own would contact Fox, the variety of radios show hosts, Breibart or somebody on the right.
He knows first hand how crazy some of you people are and he wants to stay away from the people who are spreading this nonsense.

His words:

"You can’t convince some people. There are extremists out there that you’ll never convince them that they’re wrong."

Two scenarios: Trump supporters at the Capitol saying.......

1) Hey, Our leader Ray Epps wants us to do our Patriotic Duty and storm the Capitol.
2) Hey, Our leader trump wants us to do our Patriotic Duty and Storm the Capitol.

You guys seriously think Ray Epps has ANY power over a group of trump supporters?

It's not a question of power, it's a question how he broke the law and never arrested or charged for it.

Merely pointing out that if he is with the FBI, what else would he tell the Times?
Exactly. Which is why he’s trying to lay low. There’s no way you tinfoil hat morons would believe him if he said he wasn’t with the FBI.

"You can’t convince some people. There are extremists out there that you’ll never convince them that they’re wrong."

No, he didn't say he met with the FBI, he didn't say he was interviewed by the FBI, he said he contacted the FBI. Again, something that can't be proven either way.
So? I was explaining how he got off the list. Simple answer: he contacted them and answered their questions.

See how easy that is? No conspiracy theory is required to explain it.

It wasn’t a “top 20” it was just a LIST.

And he was interviewed both by the FBI and the Jan 6 committee and as noted… didn’t do enough to be prosecuted
So where is this imaginary FBI interview record?

Ray Epps is a free man. He has never been arrested or charged. Nearly 10 months after January 6, the FBI and Justice Department still refuse to comment on whether Epps has ever been served a search warrant.

Forum List

Back