Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

No idea what he knew or what he thought...but again

The fact that he is on tape saying "peacefully " means the government....read this slowly

CAN NOT GET A CONVICTION

That's a given going in. They would not TRY for a conviction they can't win.

If THAT is your evidence that Epps is FBI you're fucking stupid

I posted several things as evidence, but like a typical leftard, your response is :lalala:

And as I pointed out to your leftard friend, he didn't say peacefully the night before. He was screaming they are going into the Capital, and he might even get arrested. So how does one get past armed security, through the best doors money can buy which were locked, unless you get violent? Neither of you two can explain the dynamics of that.

But since you want to rely on words only, how did the Communists conduct an official impeachment against Trump when he asked for a favor? He never made any threats, never said there would be an exchange, but said he wanted a favor. The Communists "assumed" what he meant and impeached him.

You leftists want it both ways, don't you? Trump said "we are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically" and now there is an entire clown show because of it.

Hypocrites.

The law I posted clearly shows he violated law when he didn't mention peacefully the night before.
The fact that he is on record saying "peacefully" means that he would NOT have been convicted...you fucking retard
The idea his lawyers told him not to do that before the next day doesn't absolve him of breaking the law earlier.
His lawyers?

Good God you're a moron

The law I posted clearly shows he violated law when he didn't mention peacefully the night before.
No it doesn't. He needed to encourage violence according to the law you posted. He did no such thing.

You're full of shit and you're just making things up now. Again.

What that he wouldn't go on Fox?

Oh yea...that's "evidence"

Not just that. Again, what was this business he had? What was his line of work? Why didn't he provide names of past employers, neighbors, family members? Why did he provide zero evidence that he's just your common working man?

No it doesn't. He needed to encourage violence according to the law you posted. He did no such thing.

You're full of shit and you're just making things up now. Again.

Again, there is no way to break into the Capital without violence. You would need to subdue security, you would need to bust down the doors. How could you say that would be not violent? It seems it would be violence to me.

Again, there is no way to break into the Capital without violence.
Post the part of the law that says that's relevant. Oh right, you can't. You just made that part up for an imaginary law that you want to exist.

Do you need me to repeat that for you a few more times?

Not just that. Again, what was this business he had? What was his line of work? Why didn't he provide names of past employers, neighbors, family members? Why did he provide zero evidence that he's just your common working man?
He probably didn't want a bunch of violent lunatics stalking him and trying to track him down.

It's not that complicated.

The fact that you don't know what business Epps had only points to your laziness.,

He owned a wedding venue retard. If you bothered to look it would have taken about 30 seconds to find out.

So much for THAT "evidence".

Post the part of the law that says that's relevant. Oh right, you can't. You just made that part up for an imaginary law that you want to exist.

Do you need me to repeat that for you a few more times?

Sure, as soon as you can explain to me how breaking into the Capital can be done non-violently. So far you totally failed.

Sure, as soon as you can explain to me how breaking into the Capital can be done non-violently. So far you totally failed.
I’ve already addressed this numerous times with you. Whether it can or not has absolutely no legal basis in the law that you posted.

You’re making up laws that you want to exist. I’m showing you what’s actually there. You can’t arrest someone for a law that doesn’t exist.

See, that’s the problem with conservatives. You guys make up your own make-believe fantasies when reality disagrees with you.

It is pretty entertaining though. I ask you to post the statute for what you say he’s guilty of and then watch you stumble over yourself trying to avoid answering. You guys don’t deal with facts, just feelings.

Last edited:
The fact that Epps said "peacefully" eve once...along with the fact that hew didn't assault anyone and didn't enter the Capitol means that the government was not going to get a conviction.

If the lack of them trying is your evidence that he was FBI...you got nothing
So you are saying Trump is off the hook too.

Forum List

Back