Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Things are rarely proven. That doesn’t mean your retarded conspiracy theory is any less retarded. It just means you’re looking for an excuse to put on your tinfoil hat.
If anyone is supporting a retarded conspiracy theory, it's you.

Epps on multiple videos, obviously breaking several federal laws.
Proud Boy guy does same thing, is indicted......Epps not.
My, my...that in itself is strange.
Epps continual message of going into the capitol and gets everyone going to the police line, then conveniently stops short of doing what he was coaching everyone else to do.
No proof other than Epps claims he called the National Threat Center supposedly on J8/2021.
Stays on the number 16 position of the FBI wanted list for another 10 months.
Then about 18 months later, NYT does a boo hoo hoo fluff piece on him....18 months?
This whole issue, one way or another needs further investigation, like it or not.

Proud Boy guy does same thing, is indicted......Epps not.
Epps continual message of going into the capitol and gets everyone going to the police line, then conveniently stops short of doing what he was coaching everyone else to do.
No proof other than Epps claims he called the National Threat Center supposedly on J8/2021.
Stays on the number 16 position of the FBI wanted list for another 10 months.
Then about 18 months later, NYT does a boo hoo hoo fluff piece on him....18 months?
This whole issue, one way or another needs further investigation, like it or not.

Proud Boys were arrested for going into the Capitol building. Epps did not do that.

Federal laws that you can't even name lol.

You have nothing - absolutely nothing indicating that Epps is with the FBI. That makes it a retarded conspiracy theory. You refuse to look at the most obvious answer - that the guy who encouraged people to be peaceful isn't going to be convicted with inciting violence. It's that fucking simple and you guys refuse to acknowledge it. It always has to be some tinfoil hat nonsense with you people. Every single time.

You guys can't be reasoned with. Epps said so himself.

Federal laws that you can't even name lol.

You have nothing - absolutely nothing indicating that Epps is with the FBI. That makes it a retarded conspiracy theory. You refuse to look at the most obvious answer - that the guy who encouraged people to be peaceful isn't going to be convicted with inciting violence. It's that fucking simple and you guys refuse to acknowledge it. It always has to be some tinfoil hat nonsense with you people. Every single time.

You guys can't be reasoned with. Epps said so himself.
Like how you go full red herring.....I never said 'Epp's is with the FBI'.....LOL

I see you can't deal with the inconsistencies in his actions.

The federal laws applicable has already been listed here.

Maybe this weekend, I will 'peacefully' rob a bank......let me get back to you on that.

Your 'peacefully' angle won't hold water in a court of law.

Last edited:
LOL....I knew you'd come off your stool.....like I said IF TRUE.......

That would be interesting, no doubt.
You’re scouring the internet for some random idiot on Twitter with no source.

Let me know when you have actual news.

1658519697096.jpeg

You do know Bennie Thompson said her phone records and other things were off limits...imagine that.
Baseless conspiracy theories on top of baseless conspiracy theories on top of baseless conspiracy theories.

Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

You’re scouring the internet for some random idiot on Twitter with no source.

Let me know when you have actual news.
No, it came across my feed. I was sure you'd enjoy it, looks like I was right.
You can rest assured, all your trepidation's regarding Epps status as some form of paid agitator will be addressed if the Good Guys take the house.
That, I can assure you.

No, it came across my feed. I was sure you'd enjoy it, looks like I was right.
You can rest assured, all your trepidation's regarding Epps status as some form of paid agitator will be addressed if the Good Guys take the house.
That, I can assure you.
You follow random people on Twitter who don’t post sources? That makes a lot more sense now as to why you’re a conspiracy theorist.

I don’t care if you guys arrest Epps or not. Go ahead. A conspiracy theorist gets arrested by a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Kinda fitting.

Forum List

Back