Can YOU find Iran on a map?

Since Obama thought there were 57 states and that Hawaii was in Asia I doubt he would have been able to find it. Of course Valerie Jarrett showed him where it was at so that he could sent those billions of dollars.
Obama knows how many states we have and he also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. He also knows that Hawaii is a state and he was born there. Are you still a Birther with a degree from Trump University?

Since Obama thought there were 57 states and that Hawaii was in Asia I doubt he would have been able to find it. Of course Valerie Jarrett showed him where it was at so that he could sent those billions of dollars.
Obama knows how many states we have and he also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. He also knows that Hawaii is a state and he was born there. Are you still a Birther with a degree from Trump University?

He knows how many states there are now.

He tells me, "Charlemagne."

right right.

so I says. . . . school or our playing video games at home?

. . . he responds. . . "video games." :71:

Yeah, the educational content of a lot of these games is very high. I am playing Ubisoft's Odyssey about the Peloponnesian war and they have sightseeing tours in the game, historical stuff all over. Mind you, I still can't defeat the Hades boss after three days trying --- but I'll get there.

If you can you`re one of the 28%.
Can You Locate Iran? Few Voters Can.
Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Majority of Americans Don't Know Where the Grand Canyon Is, Study Says
Dude, I can draw you a map of the entire world with most seas, and all nations included FROM MEMORY.

lolol
Did I say you couldn`t? Thou doth protest too much. Do you know what that means dude?
lolo

Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Dude, I can draw you a map of the entire world with most seas, and all nations included FROM MEMORY.

lolol
Even Africa?
Yes, Africa too.

I used to draw maps for home grown historical war simulations with a few friends, and I did maps on hexagon chart paper, and we repurposed unit counters from an old Strategy and Tactics game. We had one we called 1887 to simulate the land grab in Africa after the Berlin Conference. It was fun.

lolol
Even Africa?
Yes, Africa too.

I used to draw maps for home grown historical war simulations with a few friends, and I did maps on hexagon chart paper, and we repurposed unit counters from an old Strategy and Tactics game. We had one we called 1887 to simulate the land grab in Africa after the Berlin Conference. It was fun.
Sounds like it was fun.

lolol
Even Africa?
Yes, Africa too.

Sounds like it was fun.
It was. Have you ever heard of the Chaco wars?

Forum List

Back