Can you get any dumber?

That is some load of paranoid, bizarre bovine excrement dude!!

What I predicted is 100% true. Unless you of course can explain why else the left would embrace a barbaric, backwards, murderous, bigoted ideology that hasn't changed for 1400 years. It's an ideology that is completely incompatible to ideas such as "gay rights" and feminism.

Every time anyone says something negative about Islam, lefties are always jumping in to defend it, and always attacking Christianity while they do it.
The "left" does not embrace a barbaric, backwards, murderous, bigoted ideology. Republicans and right wing nuts do. The "left" does not attack Christians or Christianity. We attack Christian bigotry and attempts to use religion as a weapon in the culture wars. We condemn the vilification of an entire religion or culture for the actions and beliefs of a few. We defend freedom of religion - for all religion, not just Christians . Basically, you are full of shit and know not what you speak of.

It is hardly a few, and if you look at what the doctrine says Islam should be condemned. But if you think teaching hate for anything that is not Islamic is worthy of respect, and that killing those who refuse to convert or submit is somehow justified because terror is cloaked in religion you are a bigger fool that I thought you were.
Yes , Yes !! I know. There, there now. I feel your pain. You are so distraught and terrified of Muslims that you think that because some extremists in the Middle East adhere to a hard line interpretation of Islam, you have convinced yourself that it is necessary and appropriate to marginalize and demean patriotic, peaceful, law abiding, Muslim Americans and others who have come here for a better life. That is the American way, right, Bubba?

You think that it is appropriate to alienate Muslims who are allies against terror and extremism because your judgement and perception is just that clouded by your fear and bigotry . Again, I am not concerning myself with what you have convinced yourself that the religion dictates. That puts you on the same level as the Taliban and ISIS. Believe what you will. Others know better. You are a bigger fool than I thought

Morality and the high ground are not yours. It will never belong to cowards. Take your crap excuses for denying an obvious truth and shove them. The are countless ways to advance Islam and you are doing one of them every time you post. Like I said, lose the patriot.
Now you sound like your coming unhinged. Shove it? Really. The way to advance Islamic Extremism is to do exactly what you and your ilk are doing. You are an IS recruiter and apparently not bright enough to know it.

What I predicted is 100% true. Unless you of course can explain why else the left would embrace a barbaric, backwards, murderous, bigoted ideology that hasn't changed for 1400 years. It's an ideology that is completely incompatible to ideas such as "gay rights" and feminism.

Every time anyone says something negative about Islam, lefties are always jumping in to defend it, and always attacking Christianity while they do it.
The "left" does not embrace a barbaric, backwards, murderous, bigoted ideology. Republicans and right wing nuts do. The "left" does not attack Christians or Christianity. We attack Christian bigotry and attempts to use religion as a weapon in the culture wars. We condemn the vilification of an entire religion or culture for the actions and beliefs of a few. We defend freedom of religion - for all religion, not just Christians . Basically, you are full of shit and know not what you speak of.

It is hardly a few, and if you look at what the doctrine says Islam should be condemned. But if you think teaching hate for anything that is not Islamic is worthy of respect, and that killing those who refuse to convert or submit is somehow justified because terror is cloaked in religion you are a bigger fool that I thought you were.
Yes , Yes !! I know. There, there now. I feel your pain. You are so distraught and terrified of Muslims that you think that because some extremists in the Middle East adhere to a hard line interpretation of Islam, you have convinced yourself that it is necessary and appropriate to marginalize and demean patriotic, peaceful, law abiding, Muslim Americans and others who have come here for a better life. That is the American way, right, Bubba?

You think that it is appropriate to alienate Muslims who are allies against terror and extremism because your judgement and perception is just that clouded by your fear and bigotry . Again, I am not concerning myself with what you have convinced yourself that the religion dictates. That puts you on the same level as the Taliban and ISIS. Believe what you will. Others know better. You are a bigger fool than I thought

Morality and the high ground are not yours. It will never belong to cowards. Take your crap excuses for denying an obvious truth and shove them. The are countless ways to advance Islam and you are doing one of them every time you post. Like I said, lose the patriot.
Now you sound like your coming unhinged. Shove it? Really. The way to advance Islamic Extremism is to do exactly what you and your ilk are doing. You are an IS recruiter and apparently not bright enough to know it.

Islam does the recruiting. Read something.

That is some load of paranoid, bizarre bovine excrement dude!!

Continuing Education:

Muslims hold key to fighting terror | Toronto Star

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.
Muslims must not be held collectively responsible for the alleged actions of criminals among them, says lawyer Faisal Kutty. (Tony Bock / Star file photo)

The religion they follow should be held accountable. It is designed to churn out Muhammad clones like Ford turns out cars. If Islam remains taught in the manner intended it will continue to do so.

Let's get the Koran out there and let the public know how this book qualifies for what is considered hate speech. It makes "Mein Kampf", something else you haven't read, look tame.
I have said all that needs to be said. It you refuse to acknowledge my truth, or are no able to grasp my points, it is not my problem. Enjoy your life while it lasts.. That carrying around all of that hate in your heart will take it's toll sooner than later.

Continuing Education:

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.
Muslims must not be held collectively responsible for the alleged actions of criminals among them, says lawyer Faisal Kutty. (Tony Bock / Star file photo)

The religion they follow should be held accountable. It is designed to churn out Muhammad clones like Ford turns out cars. If Islam remains taught in the manner intended it will continue to do so.

Let's get the Koran out there and let the public know how this book qualifies for what is considered hate speech. It makes "Mein Kampf", something else you haven't read, look tame.
I have said all that needs to be said. It you refuse to acknowledge my truth, or are no able to grasp my points, it is not my problem. Enjoy your life while it lasts.. That carrying around all of that hate in your heart will take it's toll sooner than later.

You know what else will take its toll? Islam will and if you have any children their children will ask why you and others did not defend freedom or were smart enough or man enough to recognize an enemy.

Plus the terror continues while you hold up shiny objects that stop nothing. Any cooperation from Muslim groups is always on their terms, or haven't you noticed. I am sorry that so many are emasculated when a short 75 years ago we saw the enemy and Western civilization saved freedom.

Do you like TR? Look at what he said about a civilization and its collapse. That means reading. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you.

Continuing Education:

You know what else will take its toll? Islam will and if you have any children their children will ask why you and others did not defend freedom or were smart enough or man enough to recognize an enemy.

Plus the terror continues while you hold up shiny objects that stop nothing. Any cooperation from Muslim groups is always on their terms, or haven't you noticed. I am sorry that so many are emasculated when a short 75 years ago we saw the enemy and Western civilization saved freedom.

Do you like TR? Look at what he said about a civilization and its collapse. That means reading. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you.
Yes, and you must also believe that there are monsters under your bed. Dude, like I said, I have made my case. There is nothing more to say. Feel free to keep hysterically whining and wringing your hands. No one else here is even paying attention any more. It's over.

Ah thanks for my nightly "how stupid are progressives" lolz

Blinded by the black and white! "Hysterical fear and hang wringing" is actually "It ain't compatible with the Constitution, nor other religions, nor LGBT, nor feminism, nor 'western' culture, nor American lifestyles, nor freedom" but you go ahead and keep praising the pedo god. ~SMH~

Sort of like Blacks for the KKK.

LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::spinner:

th

They are PEOPLE dumb fuck!!

Homo "recruits" WTF?? Recruits. There goes the last vestige of any credibility that you might have had.
Homos don't generally reproduce, they are recruited from the children of "breeders", aka normal people. So a homosexual doesn't have to worry about his children's lives, so I have to appeal to your compassion for those you've recruited into the deathstyle.
You are a dumb jackass! Gay people have children and are parents and have the same worries as everyone else. I can't believe you ignorance! That recruited thing again. How fucking stupid are you?

That is the point.
If it wasn't for men and women having children and putting them up for adoption they would not have children to be parents.

Nothing funnier than a bunch of Trumpettres calling other people stupid.

Really.

Islamophobia is blaming all Muslims for the actions of some Muslims. Not all Muslims are throwing gays off the roof. Not all Muslims discriminate against homosexuals. In certain countries where they are ruled on a religion basis, acts against gays
are violent & public. That is an human rights issue in that country. Muslims in other country are not doing those things.

If we were a country ruled by the far right Christians, we would likely be legally able to discriminate against Homosexuals like many of the same assholes that posted on this thread. Republicans are pushing for that now.

Homo "recruits" WTF?? Recruits. There goes the last vestige of any credibility that you might have had.
Homos don't generally reproduce, they are recruited from the children of "breeders", aka normal people. So a homosexual doesn't have to worry about his children's lives, so I have to appeal to your compassion for those you've recruited into the deathstyle.
You are a dumb jackass! Gay people have children and are parents and have the same worries as everyone else. I can't believe you ignorance! That recruited thing again. How fucking stupid are you?

That is the point.
If it wasn't for men and women having children and putting them up for adoption they would not have children to be parents.
Common!! Give me a break!! Most children who are in the care of gay people did not come from adoption agencies, Most often the child is the biological child of a gay person who is adopted by that persons partner as a second parent adoption. Gays are not sterile . A Lesbian can carry a child. A gay man can donate sperm. Gay men can employ a surrogate.

That is the point.
Common!! Give me a break!! Most children who are in the care of gay people did not come from adoption agencies, Most often the child is the biological child of a gay person who is adopted by that persons partner as a second parent adoption. Gays are not sterile . A Lesbian can carry a child. A gay man can donate sperm. Gay men can employ a surrogate.

Still need the woman and man.

That is the point.

What exactly is your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably won't find a better example of the power of ideology than this.

It's the ideological template of the hardcore Left: Oppressed/Oppressor. They will identify the "oppressed" and passionately defend, deflect for, spin for, lie for, and enable that group against the oppressors - regardless of how ridiculous, contradictory or hypocritical they look. They will attack the oppressor with everything they have, regardless.

Other examples of their Oppressed/Oppressor template:

Oppressed/Oppressor
Blacks/Whites
Hispanics/Whites
Muslims/Conservatives
Gays/Straights
Poor/Rich
Employee/Employer
The World/America
Unsuccessful/Successful
Islam/Christianity
Criminal/Police
Women/Men
You probably won't find a better example of the power of ideology than this. [The hardcore left] will attack the oppressor with everything they have, regardless.

It's not about the power of ideology.
  • First, the gay people in the linked picture aren't defending anything, they are advocating. That distinction is critical. There may at times be a good deal of overlap between advocacy and defense, but not always, and this is one of the instances whereby that imbrication is not extant. One must be a careful and comprehensive enough analyst/observer to recognize whether the difference exists and is germane. In this instance, it exists and is relevant; those gays are not at all, as the linked imagery implies, defending murder, be it theirs or anyone else's.
  • Second, what the gay group is advocating for is the cessation of a specific form of irrational thought that in turn spurs unjust bias and, in some instances, odiously reprehensible deeds: Islamophobia. Sophistry is never an acceptable thing, and that includes the sophism of Islamophobia.
  • Third, regardless of what they may think individually of homosexuality, literally billions of Muslims do not even conceive to murder gay people. There are clearly Muslims who can reconcile their faith with existential modernity. The notion that Islam should be feared/despised is absurd. What is rightly execrated are (1) people who don't fully understand Islam and thus cotton to mistakenly popular depictions of it and (2) Muslims who bastardize and "spin" Islam with their own irrational mental machinations, using Islam to justify and advance their personal terrene biases.
The group's advocacy is about decrying irrational thought not supporting/defending the murder of gays by Muslims.
A majority of Muslims in England say that homosexuality should be outlawed. That religion must be eliminated. Their Allah is not the God of Christians and ?Jews.

That is the point.

What exactly is your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I said is my point.

Forum List

Back