Can you imagine Melania Trump or Laura Bush spewing venom at Obama the way Michelle did at Trump?

Of course not. Those First Ladies are dignified and have class. Every four years they trot Michelle out and she launches her nasty, hateful attacks on Donald Trump. She also took a swipe at Joe Biden who has sucked up to Barack every step of the way. Nasty, hateful and zero class, that's Michelle Obama.
"No one has a monopoly on what it means to be an American. No one!"

Michelle Obama

Devastating critique of Donald Trump without even mention his name. Video link to follow.

Then she mentions his name and how he tried so hard to get people to fear her and her husband.

"Who's gonna tell him that the job he's seeking is one of those 'black jobs.'"

No, they aren't skanky.

right.
IT COULD NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS. OF THE TWO MAJOR CANDIDATES IN THIS RACE ONLY KAMALA HARRIS TRULY UNDERSTANDS THE UNSEEN LABOR AND UNWAVERING COMMITMENT THAT HAS ALWAYS MADE AMERICA GREAT.

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] UNFORTUNATELY, WE KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. WE KNOW FOLKS ARE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO DISTORT HER TRUTH.

MY HUSBAND AND I SADLY KNOW A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. FOR YEARS, DONALD TRUMP DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEAR US. HIS LIMITED, NARROW VIEW OF THE WORLD MADE HIM FEEL THREATENED BY THE EXISTENCE OF TWO HARD-WORKING, HIGHLY EDUCATED, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WHO HAPPEN TO BE BLACK. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

I WANT TO KNOW. WHO IS GOING TO TELL HIM THE JOB HE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING MIGHT JUST BE ONE OF THOSE BLACK JOBS?

[CHEERS 2ND 2PPLAUSE]

Of course not. Those First Ladies are dignified and have class. Every four years they trot Michelle out and she launches her nasty, hateful attacks on Donald Trump. She also took a swipe at Joe Biden who has sucked up to Barack every step of the way. Nasty, hateful and zero class, that's Michelle Obama.
Democrats always head to the gutter when it comes to their public commentary.

They have zero class and no conscience.

Dignity is an afterthought.

I'll tell you what's fake. You're fake outrage, You're fake claims of racism, You're fake victimization. Isn't it funny how the likes of Magic Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Michelle Obama all cry financial injustice? Yet all of them still live here. Yet all of them still have the money they made here. Yet none of them have any appreciation for the fact that it was made possible here.

Forum List

Back