Can You Imagine What The Republicans Would Do If Obama Did This...?

The post shows the hypocrisy of the left. While they whine about Benghazi being "such a long time ago" they bring up Iran Contra.

Lie to the American Public boldly to their face like Reagan did...

Ronald Reagan Speech about Iran-Contra (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

Around 3:17 is where you get to the meat of it, where Reagan hit's them with this doozie...

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

This was during his television address on March 4th, 1987.

If Obama tried that stunt today the Republicans would demand his head on a silver platter, and would probably get it too.

Yet, they claim that Ronnie's the model of conservatism...a saint they say. They want him on Mt. Rushmore, and in their eyes he can do no wrong.

I mean...what can you say?

Can you give me one example of a time Obama got up in front of the country, gave a speech, and didn't lie?

So Obama has never lied?

No.. making a deal with Iran to hold the hostages(and prolong their suffering)and undermine American foreign policy by selling weapons to Iran.

You only reveal yourself to be a total nutburger when you promote the conspiracy theory about the deal Reagan supposedly made with Khomeini.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8XVBVkbh0A]The October Surprice, Ronald Reagan and the Media - GET (votes of) CARTER! (1988) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama said he had on brown shoes!! That's just like Iran Contra!! Both are lies!!! All lies are the same!

Around 3:17 is where you get to the meat of it, where Reagan hit's them with this doozie...

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

If Obama tried that stunt today the Republicans would demand his head on a silver platter, and would probably get it too.

Yet, they claim that Ronnie's the model of conservatism...a saint they say. They want him on Mt. Rushmore, and in their eyes he can do no wrong.

Obama has done nothing BUT lie to us. Fast and Furious , Benghazi just to name a few big whoppers of a lie
Prove it.

I mean, this was before YouTube and social media, and the man is lying to the American People's face, while he knows it, and they know it.

What would you do if Obama came on TV or Internet and said, "My heart tells me it's true, but the facts say it's not?"

Aside from busting out laughing that is.

I mean....c'MON!!!

Last edited:

Reagan was about as conservative as a pink poodle (no real conservative could triple the national debt in peacetime) and about as honest as Barney Frank's boyfriend (Reagan was a corporate prostitute). His relationship with the children he didn't abandon - as reported in their books (he was totally self absorbed) - tells us all we need to know about the man's personal integrity.

Last edited:

Reagan was about as conservative as a pink poodle (no real conservative could triple the national debt in peacetime) and about as honest as Barney Frank's boyfriend (Reagan was a corporate prostitute). His relationship with the children he didn't abandon - as reported in their books (he was totally self absorbed) - tells us all we need to know about the man's personal integrity.
Any idea on what church he attended?

Last edited:
Obama said he had on brown shoes!! That's just like Iran Contra!! Both are lies!!! All lies are the same!
I know...right? :lol:

RWers are just MASTERS at muddying the waters. Just to make their people look better.

His youngest children, the only ones who really knew him, appear to believe he prayed at the church of Ronald Reagan.

My heart tells me its true but reality...

Ollie North too...they have some affinity for those that break the law and outright lie

they reelect people who wear diapers to a prostitute.

Run snail molestors who use the peoples money to visit their mistress in argentina while lying to everyone including the mother of their children

yet want someone condemed for life for tweeting A undy junk shot
And they call themselves the party of morals.

Pa!!!

laughing_smileface2.gif

His youngest children, the only ones who really knew him, appear to believe he prayed at the church of Ronald Reagan.
So basically, he wasn't a Christian...right?

Here is all anyone needs to know about Reagan:

1. He was a mediocre professional actor
2. He was hired to beat Pat Brown in California
3. He began to believe his own press after he beat Brown
4. Otis Chandler handed him off to Don Regan like a prize whore

I can say you libs are getting desperate.
Bringing up a dead guy in an attempt to make obama look better is pathetic at best.

Here is all anyone needs to know about Reagan:

1. He was a mediocre professional actor
2. He was hired to beat Pat Brown in California
3. He began to believe his own press after he beat Brown
4. Otis Chandler handed him off to Don Regan like a prize whore
May I suggest a 5th sir?

5. He's lauded as the Savior by the Republican Party and the rest of the RightWing.

I can say you libs are getting desperate.
Bringing up a dead guy in an attempt to make obama look better is pathetic at best.

No it's not to make Obama look better, it's to show that you have no problems with HUGE ASS Lies.

But what you're doing is bringing up Obama to make Regans lies look better.

Forum List

Back