🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you like me?!?

You won't say that shit to me on facebook, for sure! BC it's not anonymous.
Which is why retards like you use facebook. The fact is that the post that you make on farcebook get sent to whatever group or persons that farcebook wants not who you send them to. They can do this because you have no post on farcebook because everything that you upload is their property not yours, which means that you are a spoiled 7 year old retard. Besides farcebook is owned and operated by a communist chink, and a fat dog eating dogfaced afternoon chink to boot. So go tell your Mommy turd

GettyImages-490150100.jpg

A jerk who just says jerky things, because he/she is a jerk. And they love to do it on an anonymous forum. You're helping my thesis. Jerk!
And a schizzo says things because they are a schizzo looking for attention.

Note, I am just trying to get you to hold your breath for a World record

So go for it

A jerk who just says jerky things, because he/she is a jerk. And they love to do it on an anonymous forum. You're helping my thesis. Jerk!

So go for it
What the fuck is wrong with you?

First, learn to spell. Second, if you don't want to get embarrassed further, STFU, asshole.

You won't say that shit to me on facebook, for sure! BC it's not anonymous.
Which is why retards like you use facebook. The fact is that the post that you make on farcebook get sent to whatever group or persons that farcebook wants not who you send them to. They can do this because you have no post on farcebook because everything that you upload is their property not yours, which means that you are a spoiled 7 year old retard. Besides farcebook is owned and operated by a communist chink, and a fat dog eating dogfaced afternoon chink to boot. So go tell your Mommy turd

GettyImages-490150100.jpg
wow, how did you guess I'm Mark?!?

What is kindness on a forum?

I have never experienced it, except once. And it was me being kind.

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

Do you have a twin named evenifigoalone?
I like your posts. But I am a very cynical person, based on dozens of years on forums. I enjoy typing on them, just to hear good people turn bad in a matter of paragraphs. We're all bad people naturally. It's fun to see how long "good" people can fake it til they turn.

I'm a natural good person. I'm never gonna turn. I just poke the hornet's nest and see what happens. And what always happens is what confirms my view that religion doesn't exist, and there is no god.
I('m gonna treat you special like. All just for you. It proves just how much I like you. You'll make lots of friends there too, where I put them as well. Special area for special handsome witty natural godless troll folks exactly like you.

Ignore.

Toodles! :bye1:

So go for it

First, learn to spell. Second, if you don't want to get embarrassed further, STFU, asshole.

Interesting, do you write to your other self often?

I knew you liked me Gracie. Imagine Brad Pitt, but 6'2". I can't help but be popular, and I hate it. So I've stayed inside for 18 months. here and there, obviously. I'm like the fucking mayor of this city every time i go out. Everyone knows me. I hate it...

What is kindness on a forum?

I have never experienced it, except once. And it was me being kind.

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

Do you have a twin named evenifigoalone?
I like your posts. But I am a very cynical person, based on dozens of years on forums. I enjoy typing on them, just to hear good people turn bad in a matter of paragraphs. We're all bad people naturally. It's fun to see how long "good" people can fake it til they turn.

I'm a natural good person. I'm never gonna turn. I just poke the hornet's nest and see what happens. And what always happens is what confirms my view that religion doesn't exist, and there is no god.
I('m gonna treat you special like. All just for you. It proves just how much I like you. You'll make lots of friends there too, where I put them as well. Special area for special handsome witty natural godless troll folks exactly like you.

Ignore.

Toodles! :bye1:
Why ignore the funniest kid on the farm? I mean schizzos are people too and they have rights

I knew you liked me Gracie. Imagine Brad Pitt, but 6'2". I can't help but be popular, and I hate it. So I've stayed inside for 18 months. here and there, obviously. I'm like the fucking mayor of this city every time i go out. Everyone knows me. I hate it...
I am guessing that your Chlorpromazine prescription ran out

the fact that you know whatever that is, speaks volumes. dickhole

Dude is a tard. If it's female, it's still a tard. I have no patience for whiney tards. It will stay in iggie. No attention then. Poor thing.
I actually love this poster, not as much as I like my hemorrhoid's but their stomping is refreshing.

tenor.gif

the fact that you know whatever that is, speaks volumes. dickhole
Actually I never spoke. That said lie back and tell us about the voices in your head.

And I hate people, and am doing a study on my view on life. Did I ask you to like me in the post above?

Have I been likable? Or really abrasive?

Forum List

Back