🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can you like me?!?

aight buster, i'm done with you tonight. Coward ass little chicken shit homo micro-penis cockroach....

I hope I don't see you again.

I knew you liked me Gracie. Imagine Brad Pitt, but 6'2". I can't help but be popular, and I hate it. So I've stayed inside for 18 months. here and there, obviously. I'm like the fucking mayor of this city every time i go out. Everyone knows me. I hate it...

Apparently you misunderstood sarcasm. Gracie might have her flaws but at least she's right about you. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a baby!! :rolleyes:

aight buster, i'm done with you tonight. Coward ass little chicken shit homo micro-penis cockroach....

Well kid you are not anywhere on the west coast of the USA because it is not night there but 9 something in the morning. Unless you are being super sneaky and want me to believe that you are on the other side of the globe. In either case I am still your father Luke

You been this stupid since birth or did you study

Last edited:
I'm with the others on this, can somebody ban him please? (Or her.)

I knew you liked me Gracie. Imagine Brad Pitt, but 6'2". I can't help but be popular, and I hate it. So I've stayed inside for 18 months. here and there, obviously. I'm like the fucking mayor of this city every time i go out. Everyone knows me. I hate it...

Apparently you misunderstood sarcasm. Gracie might have her flaws but at least she's right about you. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a baby!! :rolleyes:
He is not a baby as babies can not post to the internet, I have concluded a mental age of between 7 and 13

I'm with the others on this, can somebody ban him please? (Or her.)
The democraps want everyone banned that they can not deal with. If you really want that move to Chinka
No no. Ban it to RubberRoom. Or better yet...the FZ. It wants attention so bad....it will get plenty down there. "Shite" and all.

And...she is not a dem. Nor am I.

Would you want it to live in your neighborhood, armed with a bullhorn, asking why nobody likes it and telling stupid jokes?

bleeding keyboard.gif

Forum List

Back