Can You Predict Who It Is?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Just heard on Morning Joe that a new ( as yet unnamed ) candidate will enter the presidential race today with an aim of preventing Trump from even getting close to winning and helping to save down ticket candidates from the wave of destruction.

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.

Just heard on Morning Joe that a new ( as yet unnamed ) candidate will enter the presidential race today with an aim of preventing Trump from even getting close to winning and helping to save down ticket candidates from the wave of destruction.

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.
romney is to republican politics what obama and clinton are to foreign policy.

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.

No surprised if so. Many of the top Republicans are plainly in league with the Democrats. Hence the tensions within the party.

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.
It's getting rather late for an act like that to happen..

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.
romney is to republican politics what obama and clinton are to foreign policy.
Well that was as clear as mud..

Sarah Palin would split the nutjob vote with trump, could be her. Rand Paul would syphon off a lot of voters from Orange Face. Kasich would draw off a large number of normal Republican voters who can't stand trump, as would Romney.

Aside from the nutjob trump voteys, the normal Republicans are starved for a normal human being to vote for that they could look themselves in the mirror afterwards with.

Who do you think it is?

Guess quick.

I am going with Romney.

Probably Romney...or maybe Rand? They'll have to run independent...sounds like Rand.

The three floated are Romney, Coburn and Sasse---that I have come across. Doesn't really matter at this point. It will simply piss off their base and rightly so. And Kristol will have to contend with that. How unfortunate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back