Can You Write A Check For $500?

I can see the need for families to come together to support each other as done in the past generations & I don't mean just financially but emotionally as well....just sayin'

I can see the need for families to come together to support each other as done in the past generations & I don't mean just financially but emotionally as well....just sayin'

That would be good for most people but all my family does is want to borrow money and never pay me back. :eusa_doh:

But there are other countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland and Norway who do much better economically than we do. We could learn a lot from them.
They don't have a better lifestyle than we do, and they aren't wealthier than we are. That's just progressive hype.
No, the facts make it plain that they do have a better economic life.

List of countries by average wage - Wikipedia

But there are other countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland and Norway who do much better economically than we do. We could learn a lot from them.
They don't have a better lifestyle than we do, and they aren't wealthier than we are. That's just progressive hype.
No, the facts make it plain that they do have a better economic life.

List of countries by average wage - Wikipedia
The facts make it plain that the residents of Luxemborg earn about 2,000 more per year than the residents of the USA.

It does not show they have a higher standard of living, or show that Denmark, Sweden, finland, Norway do "much better economically than we do."

Don't be so stupid.

The facts make it plain that the residents of Luxemborg earn about 2,000 more per year than the residents of the USA.

It does not show they have a higher standard of living, or show that Denmark, Sweden, finland, Norway do "much better economically than we do."

Don't be so stupid.

Sweden just brought back their draft....Thanks, President Trump! :thup:

Don't worry. We liberals will still keep pounding on the topic of low wages, like we've always done.
Get a job spend less than what you have... easiest thing in the world to do
Then why doesnt everyone do it?

And what do we do with those who fail? Just let them starve?
If they don't care enough to feed themselves, why should anyone else be forced to feed them?

If they don't care enough to feed themselves, why should anyone else be forced to feed them?

Of the poor in this country, 33% are children, 13% are elderly (retired and/or infirm), add to that another 44% that are either disabled or working already (the working poor) and you find that over 90% of Americas poor are already struggling their best to provide for themselves.

And to that you are saying that this is just laziness?

Are you serious?

Don't be so stupid.
Not being stupid at all, since these citizens also get far more in government benefits which is not calculated.

Of the poor in this country, 33% are children, 13% are elderly (retired and/or infirm), add to that another 44% that are either disabled or working already (the working poor) and you find that over 90% of Americas poor are already struggling their best to provide for themselves.

And to that you are saying that this is just laziness?

Are you serious?

I don't like seeing my friends fight....give peace a chance!
victory-is-mine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Conservatives, why don't you tell us again how American workers are all so overpaid.

You know you will, sometime soon. When you forget about this thread, which will be in a few minutes.

Don't worry. We liberals will still keep pounding on the topic of low wages, like we've always done.
Want more money? Get a better job, dumbass

Don't be so stupid.

Sweden just brought back their draft....Thanks, President Trump! :thup:

I have a foreign exchange student in my class from Sweden. Her Mom called her the other day to tell her she had been drafted! :D

The only help we need from the Government is to get out of our way.
Ummm, help me out here. Your avatar is of the U.S. Air Force. Who do you think funds them?
Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

Does that help, or is it mandatory I change my avatar?

If you were in the Chair Force you were always civilian. You just wore a uniform. It's kind of like being a Greyhound Bus driver.

I know a former USAF pararescue and a former USAF F-15 fighter jockey you may not want to say that to.

Dont have kids. Don't get married. Don't buy a house. That's the best route for every worker. Case closed.

Ummm, help me out here. Your avatar is of the U.S. Air Force. Who do you think funds them?
Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

If you were in the Chair Force you were always civilian. You just wore a uniform. It's kind of like being a Greyhound Bus driver.

I know a former USAF pararescue and a former USAF F-15 fighter jockey you may not want to say that to.
It's expected and we're used to it.

Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

It reveals a weak mindset. I have respect for every branch of service.

Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

Sorry! I said what I said and I stand by it. The Chair Force is known as such because most of their jobs are done from a seated position. :D

Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

It reveals a weak mindset. I have respect for every branch of service.

You OBVIOUSLY were never in the military. My own two kids were ground-pounders.

Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

Sorry! I said what I said and I stand by it. The Chair Force is known as such because most of their jobs are done from a seated position. :D

Like teachers?

I should have my friend Spindleman come and educate you. It would be priceless

Hmmm.

Observant.

I'm a civilian now.

Like teachers?

Follow my ass around for a day and you'd be begging to see a chair. I spend maybe 30 minutes a day seated and 20 minutes of that is lunch!

Forum List

Back