Canada govt wants 2 years jail for anti-transgender "hate propaganda"

Its hard to respect any country that doesnt respect free speach. Canada is really terrible when it comes to that.

Its hard to respect any country that doesnt respect free speach. Canada is really terrible when it comes to that.

Hate speech is free speech?

I would proclaim with no fear "Fuck the queers, fuck the transgendered weirdos...fuck the pedophiles that run "da gubermint"......let the chips fall where they may.

I would proclaim with no fear "Fuck the queers, fuck the transgendered weirdos...fuck the pedophiles that run "da gubermint"......let the chips fall where they may.

So you're a dumbass?

So you're a dumbass?

No, I don't allow any entity to tell me what I may or may not say...get it? My rights to exist on this planet doesn't come from some alleged "gubermint".......get it, dumb ass?

So you're a dumbass?

No, I don't allow any entity to tell me what I may or may not say...get it? My rights to exist on this planet doesn't come from some alleged "gubermint".......get it, dumb ass?

Rights? Liberty? Those old things have no place in the modern world. It's all about Teh Feels.

I'd recommend working on the self-esteem issues that you are having.

No self esteem issues here.....just don't comply to what "da gubermint" claims that I must do......dig it?

No self esteem issues here.....just don't comply to what "da gubermint" claims that I must do......dig it?

You're textbook passive-aggressive. You should seek help.

Under muslim cocksucker Trudeau that's guaranteed to happen. I was hoping Canadians would have learned from our mistake in electing a muslim-cocksucker whose raison d'etre is Pisslam interests, at the expense of everyone else. What a shame. Now Canadians get to experience at least 4 years of the Obama muslim-fellatio we have!

Forum List

Back