Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Will soon be rid of our's...
New Leftist Canadian Gov to Restore Citizenship of Muslim Terrorists
February 26, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
justin-trudeau-another-muslim-useful-idiot-4_1.jpg

With Trudeau, Canada has its own Obama and the results are exactly what you would expect.

The federal Liberals are getting started on repealing some of the previous government’s sweeping — and controversial — changes to how people get or lose Canadian citizenship.

But the Liberal plan promises to be controversial in its own right, since it would, if passed, restore the Canadian citizenship of Zakaria Amara — sentenced in 2010 for his role as a member of the so-called Toronto 18.

Immigration Minister John McCallum introduced a new bill Thursday that, if passed, would remove terrorism or other crimes against the national interest as grounds for revoking citizenship from dual nationals.

February 26, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

With Trudeau, Canada has its own Obama and the results are exactly what you would expect.

The federal Liberals are getting started on repealing some of the previous government’s sweeping — and controversial — changes to how people get or lose Canadian citizenship.

But the Liberal plan promises to be controversial in its own right, since it would, if passed, restore the Canadian citizenship of Zakaria Amara — sentenced in 2010 for his role as a member of the so-called Toronto 18.

Immigration Minister John McCallum introduced a new bill Thursday that, if passed, would remove terrorism or other crimes against the national interest as grounds for revoking citizenship from dual nationals.

There's only 33 million of them, and they drink bad beer.

They confuse easily.

February 26, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

There's only 33 million of them, and they drink bad beer.

Careful with that, Hoser...

I knew it was the Trudeau pig even before I clicked on it. I'm sorry Canada didn't learn from our HUGE mistake in electing a traitor who sucks more muslim cock than 100,000 clones of Pope Francis in a city of Afghani rentboys! All today's liberalism is about is spreading their well-trafficked butt cheeks to the cruelest, most barbaric, woman and child abusing religion on this planet! And these same liberals are too stupid to understand WHY I consider them the invertebrate subhumanity they are by facilitating these Islam horrors. It's bizarre to me.

Forum List

Back