Canadian oil cross USA to go to China?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Where is America First in all this?

16114495_1668161913194780_1864401757396680976_n.png

------------------------------------------ i don't know the ins and outs of the deal but it looks like YOUR President thinks its a good idea so chances are that it Shall be Done Sur !!

Not all of it will go to the world market. But I totally find it contradicting to American first. Especially since the American land owners don't want it. But hey, we love foreign companies to dictate our citizenry!

• Banned

------------------------------------------ i don't know the ins and outs of the deal but it looks like YOUR President thinks its a good idea so chances are that it Shall be Done Sur !!
We will see what the courts will say. A good chance exists that it will be stopped for years.

Where is your America First spirit, Sur!!!

Bet among the many companies that the orange clown owns, one or more has a financial interest in selling oil to China.

Folks, we have a psychotic as the 45th President of the US. The man actually believes that he could not have lost the popular vote, even though all the evidence states that he did by nearly 3 million votes. And he cannot accept that there were many more people at both of President Obama's inaugurations than at his. Inability to accept reality is a significant sign of psychosis.

Then look at the actions he has taken. He states that the American Citizens cannot access the scientific papers, and has tried to destroy press freedom, and censure the people that work for the government. We are in for a rough ride.

We will see what the courts will say. A good chance exists that it will be stopped for years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------yep , go ahead , do some hoping . That being said , see my American spirit on election day when i voted for TRUMP rather than YOUR Leftie hilary 'sur' !!

America has never been about anything other than wealth extraction and concentration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------yep , go ahead , do some hoping . That being said , see my American spirit on election day when i voted for TRUMP rather than YOUR Leftie hilary 'sur' !!
YOUR lefty lost, Sur. So did my McMullin.

And, yes, the courts will tie it up for years.

Not all of it will go to the world market. But I totally find it contradicting to American first. Especially since the American land owners don't want it. But hey, we love foreign companies to dictate our citizenry!

International companies and their beneficiaries owe no loyalty to The Union; they prefer stock options, foreign made luxury cars, and tax free incomes hidden in the Caribbean.

Smart move by trump. He and his administration staff will be able to make millions from legitimate insider manipulation and fixing instead of outright bribes. They have the official corruption plans all figured out.

Yeah, using American steel, American workers, pouring money into American coffers via tariffs...and it doesn't cost us a thing. We don't even have to drill it.

win/win.

Most of the landowners had not an issue with the pipeline. They get huge sums of $$$ and the restoration work is exquisite. You wouldn't even know the pipeline is under the ground. Trans Canada really puts their money where their mouth is.

American landowners DO want it. At least the ones whose land it traverses. The majority of the *protesters* there are from other areas, from cities, from other reservations, who are enviroloons and have absolutely no connection to that land themselves.

Forum List

Back