Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

The usual suspects and their allies in the mainstream media once again have attempted to set a false narrative that thanks to the freedom of the internet had blown up in their collective faces.

Attempting to paint anti-crime song highlighting the strength of tight knit communities as somehow racist and violent the left has proven that they are complete out of touch with the regular Americans.

Instead of the left's intended outcome of cancelling the artist and song...the tune and it's message has resonated with Americans of all races, creeds and colors...propelling it to number one ...

(NewsNation) — Country music singer Jason Aldean’s new song has topped the U.S. iTunes chart, despite its controversial lyrics and music video.

“Try That In A Small Town” hit the #1 spot on iTunes for songs in the U.S. Billboard Charts tweeted Wednesday. As of Thursday morning, it’s currently in the Top 15 of the Top 100: USA list.

(Strike out provided as a form of commentary by OP. There is nothing controversial about opposition to crime, assault, carjacking and arson.)

26 pages of comments...just wondering...have any of the leftist asshats been able to show the racism in this song? Just wondering because fake racism seems to be all the left has ....

Why don't you just go to one and do it.

Have someone take some pictures while you are doing it.

Do you really need an invitation ?
Why would I go to some random hick town and burn an American and Confederate flag? My post was in response to some clown suggesting those constitutionally protected acts weren't protected in his hick town. 😄

You know what loser? A lot of people had never heard of him until you imbeciles propelled him to the headlines. Smooth move ex-lax.
Advertise that the right is pro-lynching was a bad move?

We're not sending our money to the frat boy, so it's not hurting us. It only makes you look bad.

26 pages of comments...just wondering...have any of the leftist asshats been able to show the racism in this song? Just wondering because fake racism seems to be all the left has ....
You guys already told on yourselves when posters of your ilk connected it's lyrics and message with the racist lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.

26 pages of comments...just wondering...have any of the leftist asshats been able to show the racism in this song?
Why keep making everything about race, little race-baiter?

People of any race can be lynched. And you're fascist filth who supports that lynching.

Now, you know what to do. Run from the topic. Deflect, deflect, deflect. What else can the right do, given how awful they all look?

Why keep making everything about race, little race-baiter?

People of any race can be lynched. And you're fascist filth who supports that lynching.

Now, you know what to do. Run from the topic. Deflect, deflect, deflect. What else can the right do, given how awful they all look?

Hey....dipshit.......assholes like you accused this guy and this song of being racist.........you dumb ass....

I see the CFA stuff, but do you remember Goya foods. A boycott was attempted there.

From NPR:

In April, 2023, Jura Liaukonyte, an economics professor at Cornell University said that boycott efforts of Goya foods had not only failed, but had actually led to an increase in Goya sales. Liaukonyte made the statement during an interview regarding the 2023 boycott of Bud Light beer. Boycotts are typically short lived, Liaukonyte said, and in the case of Goya had backfired, as sales had increased from first-time buyers.

Sullivan, Becky. "Bud Light sales dip after trans promotion, but such boycotts are often short-lived". npr. Retrieved 27 April 2023.
I only buy Goya now.

See? There's the deflection from your open support of lynching.

It wasn't hard to predict. You _always_ deflect.

I have to wonder.......I know leftists as a rule are stupid human beings......so some of you heard the democrats say "racism, racism, racism," with this song and simply started repeating it.......and then you have the truly evil democrats who are the ones starting the process by screeching "racism, racism, racism."

Then, when we respond, no, you dumb twits....there is nothing racist in this song or this singer......and then idiots like you respond......why are you guys bringing up racism.....

You are doing it with the transgender crap too.....you began the push with men going to the bathroom with little girls, and have reached the point where you want 12 year olds to have their sex organs cut off and put on sterilization chemicals....then you say when we respond to protect children......you guys are obsessed with gay sex........

We're not sending our money to the frat boy, so it's not hurting us. It only makes you look bad.
Oh look, the usual incomprehensible babble from a leftist pos.

Thats as bad as Millie Mandela's 'TIRE NECKLACING" ,huh? All people have good and evil in them.

Why would I go to some random hick town and burn an American and Confederate flag? My post was in response to some clown suggesting those constitutionally protected acts weren't protected in his hick town. 😄

I think the point was burning a flag that doesn't belong to you, someone has to own it.
Destruction of others property.

Regular people are avoiding Disney and Target & The Dodgers just as much as they are avoiding The Boy Scouts and Foxsnews
Lol. Partisan idiots allow dunb fucks tell them where to go and what to do. I wanna listen to the song I will listen to the song. I wanna go to Target I will go to target. I wanna drink bud light or go rattle off a thousand rounds from a full auto I will do it. If any of you don't like it you can suck my balls. Nothing but a bunch of sheep any way.

Forum List

Back