Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

All this because some country dumbasses feel personally threatened by shit happening hundreds or thousands of miles away. There's no courage here. More like a statement that it's OK to violently react out of fear.
images

You mean like the fanatic liberals who have violently reacted out of fear for years as they've burned, looted, and murdered, in cities around the country?

*****SMILE*****

:)

thats a strange way to describe grabbing for a gun after being shot with it.
But not a strange way of describing attacking somebody before being shot.

Here, below is the full video. At 0:15 Arbery is running toward the truck. A dark, blurry image of Travis can be seen in the distance. No evidence whatsoever of Travis pointing his shotgun at Arbery.
At 0:18, Arbery is seen beginning his charge at Travis. After that a shot, is heard, and then for quite some time. the 2 of them fight, after which Arbery is shot, while still attacking Travis McMichael.
I slowed this down to 25% speed, and the events are the same.

Last edited:
Lol like a small town would let 63 Bus loads of ANTIFA / BLM / Black Bloc pour in without gettin help from ( Highway Patrol ) ( State Police ) ( County Sheriffs ) ( USFS / DFW / BLM / State Park Rangers ) ...

Lol like a small town would let 63 Bus loads of ANTIFA / BLM / Black Bloc pour in
This is why assault rifles with selective fire (including fully automatic) need to be legal (for law-abiding citizens) - and the bigger the magazines, the better.

The building he is standing in front of was the site of an infamous lynching.

Yes, I just read an article by a left wing journalist attacking the song.

It's unfortunate she does not understand what this song is trying to convey.

Lol like a small town would let 63 Bus loads of ANTIFA / BLM / Black Bloc pour in without gettin help from ( Highway Patrol ) ( State Police ) ( County Sheriffs ) ( USFS / DFW / BLM / State Park Rangers ) ...

I think it depends on what they do when they arrive.

Up until recently, I lived in a small city that was very respectful of everyone.

But if you pullled something really stupid, you would pay.

All this because some country dumbasses feel personally threatened by shit happening hundreds or thousands of miles away. There's no courage here. More like a statement that it's OK to violently react out of fear.

Which isn't what he is saying.

Boy, people just don't get it.

America is sick of the Leftist BS.

Chick-Fil-A is still laughing when the Leftards sent their sales skyrocketing. I stood in line for 3 hours then for a chicken sandwich.

I see the CFA stuff, but do you remember Goya foods. A boycott was attempted there.

From NPR:

In April, 2023, Jura Liaukonyte, an economics professor at Cornell University said that boycott efforts of Goya foods had not only failed, but had actually led to an increase in Goya sales. Liaukonyte made the statement during an interview regarding the 2023 boycott of Bud Light beer. Boycotts are typically short lived, Liaukonyte said, and in the case of Goya had backfired, as sales had increased from first-time buyers.

Sullivan, Becky. "Bud Light sales dip after trans promotion, but such boycotts are often short-lived". npr. Retrieved 27 April 2023.

Give it up man. You'll just look like another woke fool. There is nothing racist, or violent about this song.

But... Feel free to out yourself as an anti-self-defense fake.
The entire song is about getting violent. Are you really that stupid?

All of Germany pretty much, especially the big cities, was infested with Nazis. Especially Nuremburg and the bigger cities. If ANY images of any of these cities are ever featured ever again, does that mean whomever features them supports Nazis?

Do explain.
Do you think the video was intentionally shot in front of that building? I mean it's featured prominently throughout the entire video. If it wasn't then that's certainly an unfortunate coincident although I don't really believe in coincidences.

I still think that they're conflating lawful 1st amendment protected protests with rioting, and other unlawful events including the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.

Forum List

Back