Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

Do you think the video was intentionally shot in front of that building? I mean it's featured prominently throughout the entire video. If it wasn't then that's certainly an unfortunate coincident although I don't really believe in coincidences.

I still think that they're conflating lawful 1st amendment protected protests with rioting, and other unlawful events including the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.

I have no problem with lawful protests. Burning and looting is not lawful. That happened after George Floyd too.

No---those years are rather "missing" though. I had a 2 year old and was either pg or had a newborn at home too! And was teaching. Maybe I was crazy. Actually, I was. I was crazy. lol
No worries lol. I asked because from the reading I did on the subject (a while ago), the Seattle heads of government - mayor, police chief, etc. learned a lot, particularly of what not to do when dealing with protestors from that event. I've read that there were no less than 40,000 of them in downtown Seattle and that the protests were relatively peaceful until a faction of individuals showed up from Oregon who claimed to be anarchists, started the vandalism and looting, basically, all of the trouble.

On the other hand, while Black Lives Matter gets the blame for the rioting and crimes done under cover of their protests, far too any people equate one with the other when that is not the case, just like the protestors were not to blame for the problems caused at the WTO protests turned riots.

A look back at Seattle's Black Lives Matter protests before the rioting started:
The Power of Seattle's Peaceful George Floyd Protesters, in Photos
086A0225_xaztaf.jpg
086A0204-2_ltpx0s.jpg
086A0149-2_q3y0iy.jpg
086A0474_sd6knc.jpg
086A0538_vjzg0q.jpg
086A0471_bq9imb.jpg
086A0509_sxkliz.jpg
086A0406_f15oka.jpg
086A0247_q3lnsp.jpg
086A0275_gw3tsl.jpg
086A0627_zqbvrb.jpg
086A0415_l7mpkk.jpg
086A0404_klcmgw.jpg
086A0158_yvmk0z.jpg
086A0168_owocap.jpg
086A0266_w2tcts.jpg
086A0320_n5bkrr.jpg
086A0309_nlean6.jpg
086A0341_ksiqxh.jpg
086A0131_yq5sqx.jpg
086A0214_lomscl.jpg
086A0300_beizfc.jpg
086A0580_r88yxd.jpg
086A0621_zza9nw.jpg
086A0288_laq3un.jpg

No worries lol. I asked because from the reading I did on the subject (a while ago), the Seattle heads of government - mayor, police chief, etc. learned a lot, particularly of what not to do when dealing with protestors from that event. I've read that there were no less than 40,000 of them in downtown Seattle and that the protests were relatively peaceful until a faction of individuals showed up from Oregon who claimed to be anarchists, started the vandalism and looting, basically, all of the trouble.

On the other hand, while Black Lives Matter gets the blame for the rioting and crimes done under cover of their protests, far too any people equate one with the other when that is not the case, just like the protestors were not to blame for the problems caused at the WTO protests turned riots.

A look back at Seattle's Black Lives Matter protests before the rioting started:
The Power of Seattle's Peaceful George Floyd Protesters, in Photos
086A0225_xaztaf.jpg
086A0204-2_ltpx0s.jpg
086A0149-2_q3y0iy.jpg
086A0474_sd6knc.jpg
086A0538_vjzg0q.jpg
086A0471_bq9imb.jpg
086A0509_sxkliz.jpg
086A0406_f15oka.jpg
086A0247_q3lnsp.jpg
086A0275_gw3tsl.jpg
086A0627_zqbvrb.jpg
086A0415_l7mpkk.jpg
086A0404_klcmgw.jpg
086A0158_yvmk0z.jpg
086A0168_owocap.jpg
086A0266_w2tcts.jpg
086A0320_n5bkrr.jpg
086A0309_nlean6.jpg
086A0341_ksiqxh.jpg
086A0131_yq5sqx.jpg
086A0214_lomscl.jpg
086A0300_beizfc.jpg
086A0580_r88yxd.jpg
086A0621_zza9nw.jpg
086A0288_laq3un.jpg

Antifa is a scourge. They come in and start lots of violent and seem to know how to whip a crowd into madness. I blame them many times. Not all the time, but a lot of the time.

They're typically not local--at all.

What state do you live in where there is no terrorism?
its damn sure not TN, Michigan, NY, or CA. I do NOT live in a democrat controlled inner city........and that pretty much guarantees I won't have to put up with domestic terrorists!!!

Last edited:
Yes, I just read an article by a left wing journalist attacking the song.

It's unfortunate she does not understand what this song is trying to convey.
Seems the racists here know what it's trying to convey. One just posted a picture of Ahmaud Aubery who was killed by a bunch of racist hicks for jogging in their neighborhood.....

Yeah everyone....NEWS FLASH......before the rioting, burning, looting and shooting started.....it was peaceful!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes Republicans, embracing an openly pro-lynching song is just how to get independent votes.

And a suburban boy talking about his small town roots, that makes it even better.
You know what loser? A lot of people had never heard of him until you imbeciles propelled him to the headlines. Smooth move ex-lax.

Seems the racists here know what it's trying to convey. One just posted a picture of Ahmaud Aubery who was killed by a bunch of racist hicks for jogging in their neighborhood.....
Well that's just one. Blacks murder countless whites.

Well that's just one. Blacks murder countless whites.
What does that have to do with my post? Do you have racist tourettes? You hear some uncomfortable news about white people and your body just reacts with irrelevant commentary about black murderers? 😄

Lyrics...

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town

See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town

Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town

Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town
===
Nothing racist about it. Sounds like most right wing posters on this board.
Come to my small town and start shit. Your skank ass won't last a day. Our police don't play.

What does that have to do with my post? Do you have racist tourettes? You hear some uncomfortable news about white people and your body just reacts with irrelevant commentary about black murderers? 😄
Black murderers are killing whites ten times more. Cry some more racist.
I'll come to your hick town and burn an American Flag. Hell I'll even throw in a Confederate one. Where is it? 😄
I ain't telling you. I would but I don't want to see you killed by the cops.

I'll come to your hick town and burn an American Flag. Hell I'll even throw in a Confederate one. Where is it? 😄

Why don't you just go to one and do it.

Have someone take some pictures while you are doing it.

Do you really need an invitation ?

Forum List

Back