Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

And what? You were a member of a brothel in the ghetto?

I was a musician for 30 years and almost married a Black woman one time. When I went through my drug phase back in the early 2000's, I've sat with several pretty hardcore black doper thugs around a table in South Dallas at 3 in the morning, sharing hundred dollar rocks of crack cocaine. More than several times. My favorites to smoke with were the black girls. They had the best connections if you wanted to drive them to the bad parts of town. We woulodn't have sex because they usually wanted me to pay them, but they would show their titties. But then they'd show up at my door with a little piece of rock the next evening, to get me started again.

I'm just glad that part of my life is over. I haven't touched a thing in almost 15 years.

juuqysz36kdb1.jpg
The government did that, retard.

I was a musician for 30 years and almost married a Black woman one time. When I went through my drug phase back in the early 2000's, I've sat with several pretty hardcore black doper thugs around a table in South Dallas at 3 in the morning, sharing hundred dollar rocks of crack cocaine. More than several times. My favorites to smoke with were the black girls. They had the best connections if you wanted to drive them to the bad parts of town. We woulodn't have sex because they usually wanted me to pay them, but they would show their titties. But then they'd show up at my door with a little piece of rock the next evening, to get me started again.

I'm just glad that part of my life is over. I haven't touched a thing in almost 15 years.
I hope you're still touching musical instruments! :)

These disgruntled idiots lead useless lives, have no accomplishments to instill in them a sense of pride, and have low self-esteem because they have no sense of self worth. They recognize themselves as failures.
That’s why they make ideal candidates for useful idiots by the Marxists. Nothing is easier to manipulate than those who have no standards and no accomplishments.

LOL, You're not so eager when it is the corrupt law enforcement that is doing your bidding I see. No, you want to remove the beat cop that is stopping the violent crime on the street though. The DOJ is corrupt. Any moron that can't see the disparity between how the DOJ has handled the docs cases of Biden and Trump is blind as a bat and I'm not talking about the flying bat--more the old hickory. Run along and troll somewhere else, you're a failure.
You scared, bro? :abgg2q.jpg:

Lyrics...

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town

See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town

Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town

Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town
===
Nothing racist about it. Sounds like most right wing posters on this board.

d451e35bf6c167d2bd13e0ec34d3b4277fb6c161b40f101f5a02058f073ad726.jpg

Forum List

Back