Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

Its a song folks.

It talks about vigilanteism.

Randy Travis talked about his love being deeper than the holler, stronger than the river, higher than a mountain or whatever. While it doesn't endorse (or seem to endorse) vigilanteism...it is probably just as hyperbolic.

Well then I guess we can assume he won't be playing in any "small towns" that he loves so much.

Either way nobody gives a shit because he sounds no different then a dozen other C&W acts who follow the same formula.

Except those other C&W aren't causing the left's panties to wad up, which gives me a whole new sense o9f respect for C&W.

Like all the posts getting rid of the FBI here...
LOL, You're not so eager when it is the corrupt law enforcement that is doing your bidding I see. No, you want to remove the beat cop that is stopping the violent crime on the street though. The DOJ is corrupt. Any moron that can't see the disparity between how the DOJ has handled the docs cases of Biden and Trump is blind as a bat and I'm not talking about the flying bat--more the old hickory. Run along and troll somewhere else, you're a failure.

LOL, You're not so eager when it is the corrupt law enforcement that is doing your bidding I see. No, you want to remove the beat cop that is stopping the violent crime on the street though. The DOJ is corrupt. Any moron that can't see the disparity between how the DOJ has handled the docs cases of Biden and Trump is blind as a bat and I'm not talking about the flying bat--more the old hickory. Run along and troll somewhere else, you're a failure.
Please cite that post.

Hey what can I say? I used to be a liberal Democrat before I grew up. :laughing0301:
Heck, you don't even really need to grow up.

If you were a mainstream Democrat 40 years ago and have stayed in the same ideological place ever since, you are now accused by the Stalinists of being far right.

Heck, just about ANYTHING even half way sane and normal is considered far right by these idiots.

Forum List

Back