Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

The right's idea of standing up for law and order is trading away their rights for a false sense of security.
Once again I speak of actual real courage and you people have no idea what I'm talking about. It's like the old west movie where the town folk are all lilly-livered jellyfish looking for some hero to ride into town.

Since when is attacking memorials a crime?
juuqysz36kdb1.jpg

Lyrics...

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town

See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town

Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town

Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town
===
Nothing racist about it. Sounds like most right wing posters on this board.

This ^^^ is the only truthful thing I've ever seen you post. If you think there is something racist in that song, I would like for you to highlight it so we can see just how deep your gaslighting goes.
I guess we can now assume that Aldean will only perform in "small towns" from now on due to his heartbreak about what happens in "big towns"?

So your buddy thinks that there's no crime in "small towns"? Maybe he'll change his tune when he's playing in front of only a couple hundred Jim Bob's & Aunty May's in Dogpatch County.

You're exuding a LOT of hate because my life is peaceful and crime free.

Your posts say a lot about you.

I've decided to place you on my growing IGNORE LIST. You offer nothing here
These disgruntled idiots lead useless lives, have no accomplishments to instill in them a sense of pride, and have low self-esteem because they have no sense of self worth. They recognize themselves as failures.

As a response to this, they identify with the worst refuse of society while accusing anybody not as pitiful as them as harboring one sort of ism or another

It's their way of claiming they are somehow superior to assuage all those feelings of inadequacy that remind them that they aren't.

These disgruntled idiots lead useless lives, have no accomplishments to instill in them a sense of pride, and have low self-esteem because they have no sense of self worth. They recognize themselves as failures.

As a response to this, they identify with the worst refuse of society while accusing anybody not as pitiful as them as harboring one sort of ism or another

It's their way of claiming they are somehow superior to assuage all those feelings of inadequacy that remind them that they aren't.
man you seem awfully butt hurt about something....someone steal your car there

I guess we can now assume that Aldean will only perform in "small towns" from now on due to his heartbreak about what happens in "big towns"?

So your buddy thinks that there's no crime in "small towns"? Maybe he'll change his tune when he's playing in front of only a couple hundred Jim Bob's & Aunty May's in Dogpatch County.
Why? He should bring the song's message to everyone. You seem jealous that some folks have lawful lives.

this song is making him very wealthy....he will be find playing in front of his dog from now on

So what is this supposed to mean in libtard la la land?
It means that somebody he does not follow was nailed to a cross for being a danger to the status quo, and since he is an unthinking prole of the status quo, thought it would be a nice pic to use to try to confuse others of the same general level of intelligence as he.

Forum List

Back