Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

1690043328417.png

I live in a small mountain town. Some guy broke into our General store and stole a bunch of stuff. They put his picture up all over town. He hasn't been seen since and the store looks like it's excavating something behind the dumpsters. They had a back hoe there for a day.
So...nothing.

imagine being this bent over a song?

We're the only ones who will be left after you city-slickers are either incinerated or eaten.
hes got an open invitation to come down here and hang out in Memphis for one night. I have such sights to show him!!!!!!!!

imagine being this bent over a song?

hes got an open invitation to come down here and hang out in Memphis for one night. I have such sights to show him!!!!!!!!

Memphis Tennessee or Arkansas?

Not sure if I'd ever want go through either of them again. :eek-52:

Memphis Tennessee or Arkansas?

Not sure if I'd ever want go through either of them again. :eek-52:
TN. I live in small town MS, just across the state line. Zinc(not even close to a)warrior thinks small towns are terrible. I will gladly take him into Memphis and drop him off for a stay. I know some AMAZING places over there.

You missed the part of threatening to inflict vigilante justice on people?
People tend to resort to such actions when the "legal authorities" stop doing their job. There isn't a word in that song that threatens anyone who isn't committing crimes. Not one word. You people hate it because it sends a message that your bullshit won't be tolerated everywhere, by everyone. Why does the Left have such a need to control others who disagree with them?

People tend to resort to such actions when the "legal authorities" stop doing their job. There isn't a word in that song that threatens anyone who isn't committing crimes. Not one word. You people hate it because it sends a message that your bullshit won't be tolerated everywhere, by everyone. Why does the Left have such a need to control others who disagree with them?
It's a psy op.

Fear leads to ignorance which leads to dishonesty and back to fear again.

Forum List

Back