Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town
===
Nothing racist about it. Sounds like most right wing posters on this board.

Meh. What it really shows is how susceptible the hardcore right is to morons like Limbaugh, et al. Except for burning the flag, those are all crimes that can and will prosecuted in big cities as well. Burning the flag is not a crime nor should it be. Distasteful, perhaps, but freedom is messy.

I do find it laughable that people who support folks who used a pole flying an American flag to beat a cop while trying to overthrow a free an fair election get all upset about somebody burning one in protest.

Oh, I get it
They couldn’t find a small Southern Town that didn’t have a lynching.

Try that in a Small Town
How many blacks were murdered by blacks just on the South Side of Chicago last weekend? Looks like we sure can't use that part of the city for anything.

The desperation of Liberals today is going wild. ALL people are fed up with the far-left and their nonsense.

How many blacks were murdered by blacks just on the South Side of Chicago last weekend? Looks like we sure can't use that part of the city for anything.

The desperation of Liberals today is going wild. ALL people are fed up with the far-left and their nonsense.

<sob> But…but……What about Chicago?

:206:

If you filmed a music video about how great Chicago is compared to small towns and chose the site of the Saint Valentines Day Massacre……I would still mock you
You mock folks because you have nothing else to do and enjoy being the Troll.

A song about vigilante justice preformed in front of a place with a history of vigilante justice being preformed at could see seen a paying OBVIOUS homage is being paid to those events

A man had to answer for the wicked he's done.

It was like that right in my own very neighborhood. The law doesn't..make sure justice gets done, people do.

I count on people. People ain't let me down yet.

Last edited:
How many years after your failed attempt to put them out of business? Show the date they released that statement.
Uhh never.

Love their food.
Fantastic food but the brownies are goofily over-priced. Great food and Old Glory flying in the parking lot. Closed on Sunday to give their employees a day off.
As for CFA, I can easily believe they are the best fast food. I would have an issue with what they call fast food though. Chipoltle throttles them but I guess that is a different category???? Anyway the place itself is great, clean joints, Old Glory in the parking lot, and usually fresh flowers on the tables.
CFA makes a great product, the place is clean, there is often fresh flowers on the tables, Old Glory is in the parking lot, and they get the order right more often than not.

More people should advocate for peace, like Jason Aldean.

"Try That In A Small Town"

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Car jack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough

Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
'Round here we take care of our own
Try that in a small town

Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck

Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road

Try that in a small town
Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town
(See how far ya make it down the road)
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town, mm-mm

Try that in a small town

Makes me laugh. These moron progs berate the right because they cancelled a beer for its political leanings and then the hypocritical POSs try to cancel a singer in exactly the same way. I love it when logic and common sense wins out. Fuck Cheryl Crow--she's a hack looking for attention any way she can get it. Cancel her.

That video makes some excellent points about how the economic power is shifting from north to south and voting in the South is scary for the eastern establishment types. Technocrats regard people as 'consumers', not citizens with rights in a democracy, and they pay the media to keep the masses stupid and steer them away from patriotism and enterprise in favor of 'multi-nationalism', i.e. they want Americans to accept Red Chinese style labor racketeering and a 95% poverty rate among Americans.

Last edited:
All this because some country dumbasses feel personally threatened by shit happening hundreds or thousands of miles away. There's no courage here. More like a statement that it's OK to violently react out of fear.

So why aren't your Party's pet hood rat army doing their violent racist crap out in the Burbs and small towns? Could be Aldean is merely acknowledging real life and your Party's street thugs are just cowards and need political protection provided by the urban shithole govts. Democrats control to thrive and keep making you proud of them?

So why aren't your Party's pet hood rat army doing their violent racist crap out in the Burbs and small towns? Could be Aldean is merely acknowledging real life and your Party's street thugs are just cowards and need political protection provided by the urban shithole govts. Democrats control to thrive and keep making you proud of them?
Maybe because no one lives in or gives a shit about whatever backwater hick town you inhabit. 😄

Maybe because no one lives in or gives a shit about whatever backwater hick town you inhabit. 😄

Oh we know why; you and your Bruthas are just feral animals and would be easily handled outside of their Hoodz. They look for kids and the elderly to prey on, like your countrymen you ran away in terror from and squat here in the U.S. to hide from.

Oh we know why; you and your Bruthas are just feral animals and would be easily handled outside of their Hoodz. They look for kids and the elderly to prey on, like your countrymen you ran away in terror from and squat here in the U.S. to hide from.
Easily handled? Cuck whites are letting a slow moving invasion displace them as they sit on their hands and do nothing but retreat to smaller and smaller communities of backwards fuckwads while we take your country piece by piece. 😄

Easily handled? Cuck whites are letting a slow moving invasion displace them as they sit on their hands and do nothing but retreat to smaller and smaller communities of backwards fuckwads while we take your country piece by piece. 😄

And when you fuck it up and stat cannibalizing each other, we will still be laughing at you feral animals as you have to flee back where you came from after bankrupting the social safety net and can't mooch any more. The earleir waves of parasites don't want to share with the news ones. You'll bust up all the black hoods, though, and disperse them before you have to run away again.

Forum List

Back