Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

95 YEARS AGO.

And white people tried to save his life.

The last lynching in America I was 9 years old.

But liberals have to have something to attack an anti-crime pro community message in 2023....so they drag out a 90 year old murder...something that anyone today would demand justice for...to justify their faux outrage.

Not going to fly...so transparently manufactured it's like you have a glass head...we see right through it.
We should take it a bit easy on the left. Been a tough summer for them.

The building he is standing in front of was the site of an infamous lynching.
So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Over FOUR GENERATIONS AGO!

A Christmas movie was filmed there too. Was that Christmas movie advocating slavery and lynching?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Last edited:
95 YEARS AGO.

And white people tried to save his life.

The last lynching in America I was 9 years old.

But liberals have to have something to attack an anti-crime pro community message in 2023....so they drag out a 90 year old murder...something that anyone today would demand justice for...to justify their faux outrage.

Not going to fly...so transparently manufactured it's like you have a glass head...we see right through it.
Lets see what you are bragging about
One white woman hid the jailhouse key, 250 white people lynched him and hung the teens mutilated corpse from the courthouse that Aldean celebrates

One white woman hid the jailhouse key, 250 white people lynched him and hung the teens mutilated corpse from the courthouse that Aldean celebrates
...almost a hundred years ago...

Sorry my dude...not an issue in 2023.

Your white virtue signalling faux outrage is duly noted.

Normal people aren't buying it.

I am sure that Aldean meant well…
His country song hits all the right buttons of patriotism and the virtues of small town life.

But if you are going to make a condescending song about how superior small town values are to those big city folks, you REALLY need to do your homework.
I am sure whoever suggested that location got a good ole country boy ass chewing.

To sing your #1 hit in front of a courthouse that was the site of a terrorist lynching does not say much for those small town values you are bragging about.

I live in a small mountain town. Some guy broke into our General store and stole a bunch of stuff. They put his picture up all over town. He hasn't been seen since and the store looks like it's excavating something behind the dumpsters. They had a back hoe there for a day.

Agree 100%.

You cannot leave anything for the left to latch onto and allow them to attack anything anti-crime, pro-police, and pro-America.

Lets be honest here

Aldean wrote a song about how great his small towns are compared to those big city folk.
He could have picked a town like Mayberry and instead highlighted a location of a horrendous lynching of a black teen.

He had it coming.

Exactly the vibe Disney and the Hanna Montana movie were going for.

Forum List

Back