Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

Good grief. Partisan horseshit. Sounded like a Hannity monologue.

Well, you're a master of partisan horseshit. So who do you copy? olbermann? maddow? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Banned

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

You cannot handle watching an intelligent woman of colour, you are used to watching the incoherent idiocy of AOC and Maxine Waters etc

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

I love that woman!
Intelligent, well spoken, and not afraid to say what she thinks.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

But, it wasn't.

But, it wasn't.
Obviously, idiot. She is cut from the same cloth.

Which facts do you dispute? What was partisan? You like being labeled a victim?

All? No.
What she said about Baltimore was spot on.

Forum List

Back