Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

Candice Owens didn't destroy anything.

She destroyed about everyone of your race baiting arguments and exposed the chump side of every Democrat voter.

She is Greatness... I'm proud of her. :)

I don't race bait. You do.

The only thing she exposed was that she has a severe mental problem called internalized racism.

Owens could not stand up to me in a debate. If you think she is greatness, you have low standards.

I believe this comment qualifies as race baiting, moron.

Sheesh you're dumb.

In a literal sense of the word no she didn't

She did however humiliate the Dems with many facts

She didn't do that either.

Just because a black person stands before congress repeating right wing talk show memes does not mean she stated fact. The fact a white racist burnt down 3 churches shows how she is dislodged from reality. She embarrassed herself and that is all she did.
I am afraid she did and that is fact you cannot refute.

I realize you are a racist pig who thinks blacks must think in an approved manner but she embarrassed the Dems and x

She destroyed about everyone of your race baiting arguments and exposed the chump side of every Democrat voter.

The only thing she exposed was that she has a severe mental problem called internalized racism.

Owens could not stand up to me in a debate. If you think she is greatness, you have low standards.
She would crush you in a debate you have already been ruined in every debate on this forum

Lol to you? That funny ha

she’s the The Perfect Weapon, but she’s speaking truth we’ve apparently forgotten! We’ve become lost in our right/left paradigm & she’s breaking through the rhetoric & propaganda!

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

I just listened to it. She didn't impress me. What are the "real issues" Americans are facing Candice?

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/conservative-candace-owens-influenced-me-above-all-new-zealand-gunman/

Piss poor schools in the inner cities comes to mind. Who is accountable?

Forum List

Back