Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

Political parties creating an atmosphere for attracting voters, how old fashioned...

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses
Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.
You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.
Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

But, it wasn't.
Obviously, idiot. She is cut from the same cloth.

You never read a book by Ann Coulter.
Have you ever read a book?
Dr. Suess doesn't count.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

An African American woman with courage. She hears it from the politics of the other side and people of her own background.

We know it can’t be easy to learn you’ve been used by a political party for votes, BlackFlag. For some people, It’s easier to protect your beliefs than admit a mistake.

Candace was once liberal. After taking a honest and close look at what democrats were doing to blacks, she was smart enough to sound the alarm.

You should be thanking her.

Last edited:
We know it can’t be easy to learn you’ve been used by a political party for votes, BlackFlag. For some people, It’s easier to protect your beliefs than admit a mistake.

Candace was once liberal. After taking a honest and close look at what democrats were doing to blacks, she was smart enough to sound the alarm.

And unlike Black-F, she has been to the mountaintop, and now sees clearly.

I think BlackFlag has spent years supporting a party that’s been using him for votes. A mistake that isn’t easy for him to admit.

Last edited:

I think BlackFlag has spent years supporting a party that’s been using him for votes. A mistake like that isn’t an easy thing to admit.

B Flag has been mesmerized by the carrot and stick approach and is eternally hoping to catch the carrot.

I think BlackFlag has spent years supporting a party that’s been using him for votes. A mistake like that isn’t an easy thing to admit.

The truth will set him free. What's he got to lose?

Black Flag is afraid to leave his plantation owners knowing if he does he'll be......

....,..:whip:

Political parties creating an atmosphere for attracting voters, how old fashioned...

One side is trying to attract voters by constantly telling them they are victims and helpless in this racist country, and the other side is trying to attract them by saying they are not inferior to anybody and are quite capable of living the American dream on their own.

Of course doing it on your own requirers responsibility and hard work.

Please remember this thread. This woman will end up on the shit list of most of you ridiculous weirdos.

Why you'd reward a person for doing nothing but repeating what she's heard from moron white supremacists will always be a mystery to me.

You will end up hating her. It is inevitable.

I wonder why very few educated, knowledgeable, gainfully employed black American taxpayers find her message to have any merit?

What could the reason be?

Please remember this thread. This woman will end up on the shit list of most of you ridiculous weirdos.

Why you'd reward a person for doing nothing but repeating what she's heard from moron white supremacists will always be a mystery to me.

You will end up hating her. It is inevitable.

The Democrat mantra: when all else fails, play the race card!
Your hive is proud of you.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

You fell short of calling her an Aunt Jemima or a female Uncle Tom.

I think what you have here is a black woman who realizes it's not whites that are holding down blacks, it's the Democrat party.

With more black people like her, the Democrat party is in real trouble. Democrats would not exist without the these two groups: victims and government dependents. It's only logical they would want to create more of both, and this woman sees that.

When people fail or you want them to fail, give them an excuse as to why they did. It's easy, takes no work, and passes the blame. But if you ever go to a library sometime in the future, I want you to ask the librarian where they keep all the books written by excuse makers. I bet you won't find one. Because excuse makers are all failures, and that's what's happening to many black Democrats in this country.

That white guy next to her had to shit his pants at least 3 times. I was waiting on him to self combust and be done with it.

And who knows, maybe Sharpton or Jackson will catch on as to how to milk more money out of people.

A black woman who doesn't march in lockstep with the rest can't be thinking on her own, she has to be in it for the money and plagiarizing because blacks simply don't think like that............they all think like you.....or should.

That white guy next to her had to shit his pants at least 3 times. I was waiting on him to self combust and be done with it.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back