Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

That white guy next to her had to shit his pants at least 3 times. I was waiting on him to self combust and be done with it.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Sadly, BlackFlag is so entrenched with partisan indoctrination, he can't even
accept what a Black person says because it's a different view than his. He deflects
to Ann Coulter and Jim Crow to try and negate what the woman stated.
sad

She scared the crap out of him.....we tell him the same kind of things all day, every day here, but to hear it from a young black woman is more than he can handle. So he lashes out first with a false history narrative and then name-calling. Commiecrats detest any challenge to their indoctrination...they were never taught how to handle it since there is no answer other than to rage or run away.

I wonder why very few educated, knowledgeable, gainfully employed black American taxpayers find her message to have any merit?

What could the reason be?

I believe it is referred to as "brainwashing".

It takes time to break the programming. Cults are hard to escape for a reason.

I wonder why very few educated, knowledgeable, gainfully employed black American taxpayers find her message to have any merit?

America is seething with white supremacist violence and systemic racism. How on earth can black people gain gainful employment and education under such conditions in the first place?

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

Robert Byrd stayed in for Lyndon Johnson’s 200 year plan. That is what she is speaking to.

Because most haven’t heard of her yet let alone her message.

The most blatant child-abuse in America is dropping your kid off to walk alone into a government school.

Watching men of the Democrat party...beat up on a Black woman in 2019. Nothing changes from 1960 except Democrats who are Jewish and Asian are no vetting the legacy of the Crow era. Sure, these people say they are for Blacks but look what happens once you step out of line and don’t sing from the hymnl.

Democrats are for Blacks who vote Democrat. That’s it.

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

You keep telling yourself that bullshit sparky. All you're managing to do is nullify yourself while looking stupid at the same time. Please keep it up and pretty soon we'll be rid of your kind and your idiotic party altogether. You drooling idiots are obviously too stupid to learn so we'll be much better off once you're gone.

Always excellent to see more intelligent Black Conservatives.

As opposed to the white nationalists that the left is actually afraid of?

If I were in her place I would had every single Democrat in the room literally begging for mercy.

yk0u1v8f5br21.jpg

Why is it that only a black woman gets to speak for any conservatives?

Why can’t white nationalists speak for themselves?

Watching men of the Democrat party...beat up on a Black woman in 2019. Nothing changes from 1960 except Democrats who are Jewish and Asian are no vetting the legacy of the Crow era. Sure, these people say they are for Blacks but look what happens once you step out of line and don’t sing from the hymnl.

Many blacks are trained to never think out of the box. You think like we do or else......

So when one steps out and says "Hey, we've been lied to all along, and the people who are responsible for our plight are the ones doing the lying!" You are immediately tossed out of the club.

The funny thing is blacks are the only people to feel this way. Whites have people on both sides of the isle. Even Hispanics who are second when it comes to voting Democrat don't demean Hispanics who don't go along for the ride. They may not agree with conservative Hispanics, but they don't hate them, call them names, or refer to them as back-stabbers.

Many blacks are trained to never think out of the box. You think like we do or else......

So when one steps out and says "Hey, we've been lied to all along, and the people who are responsible for our plight are the ones doing the lying!" You are immediately tossed out of the club.

The funny thing is blacks are the only people to feel this way. Whites have people on both sides of the isle. Even Hispanics who are second when it comes to voting Democrat don't demean those who don't go along for the ride. They may not agree with conservative Hispanics, but they don't hate them, all them names, or refer to them as back-stabbers.
Hating yourself like white liberals do is not being on “both sides”.

The policies of the Democratic Party towards white people are no different than than policies of Nazi Germany to the Jews, there isn’t another side in that debate as far as white people are concerned.

Forum List

Back