Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Last edited:

Damn, she was GREAT! I have a new favorite!

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

He said..."Right wing echo chamber ,"

As if there is no "Left wing echo chamber,"

Sucker...

Without a doubt. This woman has a big future in front of her no matter what path she chooses

Anne Coulter can and probably has given her tips on how to milk more money out of the rightwing echo chamber. She’ll make plenty of money, no doubt about that.

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

What a fucking maroon....

BOO!!!

He said..."Right wing echo chamber ,"

As if there is no "Left wing echo chamber,"

Sucker...

Nearly every single site on the web is a left wing echo chamber.

I wonder why very few educated, knowledgeable, gainfully employed black American taxpayers find her message to have any merit?

What could the reason be?

Because most haven’t heard of her yet let alone her message.

That's a lie.

She's well known.

How is she well known unless you are a Fox News viewer?

I've known of her for well over a year now. Black Americans who are interested in politics are well aware of her.

Would you like me to provide you with a take on her by a black journalist who has followed her career for a long time?

You assholes are all narcissists. You think if you haven't seen something, it doesn't exist.

The headline should read "Candace Owens destroys the GOP." This woman is a embarrassment to the GOP and shows how unhinged Republicans are. Ted Lieu destroyed her by playing her statement saying Hitler would not be so bad if he hadn't tried to become a globalist, ignoring what he did to German Jews. She also lied about the GOP's southern strategy. It did exist. She is a white nationalist and they are committing more violence. The fact that the GOP attempted to turn this into a circus shows how in the grip of white nationalists they are.

If anyone wants her then they can have her. It will hasten the demise of the Trump Republican Party.

The headline should read "Candace Owens destroys the GOP." This woman is a embarrassment to the GOP and shows how unhinged Republicans are. Ted Lieu destroyed her by playing her statement saying Hitler would not be so bad if he hadn't tried to become a globalist, ignoring what he did to German Jews. She also lied about the GOP's southern strategy. It did exist. She is a white nationalist and they are committing more violence. The fact that the GOP attempted to turn this into a circus shows how in the grip of white nationalists they are.

If anyone wants her then they can have her. It will hasten the demise of the Trump Republican Party.
Your conclusion cements your stupidity.

She's an Uncle Tom.

She's a house n****.

She's not down for the struggle.

She ain't black. She white.

:laughing0301:

Am I doing it right?

IF Candace Owens loved watermelon and KFC and basketball and was wearing Bling and dealing Crack the Leftists would LOVE her.

tenor.gif

^^^^ Uh oh....whatever :rolleyes-41:

You're just pissed all the youth in your party wear black masks and carry clubs instead of actually being politically proactive and genuine to their cause.
Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.

You fell short of calling her an Aunt Jemima or a female Uncle Tom.

I think what you have here is a black woman who realizes it's not whites that are holding down blacks, it's the Democrat party.

With more black people like her, the Democrat party is in real trouble. Democrats would not exist without the these two groups: victims and government dependents. It's only logical they would want to create more of both, and this woman sees that.

When people fail or you want them to fail, give them an excuse as to why they did. It's easy, takes no work, and passes the blame. But if you ever go to a library sometime in the future, I want you to ask the librarian where they keep all the books written by excuse makers. I bet you won't find one. Because excuse makers are all failures, and that's what's happening to many black Democrats in this country.

This woman tried to turn a serious hearing into a farce. She thinks Hitler would have been okay if he hadn't tried to conquer the world. Ignoring what Hitler did to German Jews. Turning Point USA has ties to the alt-right which show who is in charge of the Republican Party. She clearly knows who puts the butter on her bread.

The fact is that Republicans are more interested in seeing people remain poor. They take the side of big business over individuals. They are more interested in kicking poor people off of welfare than they are in helping people. They then crow about how many people are no longer receiving welfare. Neither party has the best interests of blacks in mind.

^^^^ This:

Black Flag is that little one in the middle with the red hair, he is not strong enough to wear a full-on black mask head covering OR carry a club, he is a very very very very delicate Soy Boi:

2fpxlq.jpg

That white guy next to her had to shit his pants at least 3 times. I was waiting on him to self combust and be done with it.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

Says the Democratic Party parrot. Those the talking points they gave you?

That white guy next to her had to shit his pants at least 3 times. I was waiting on him to self combust and be done with it.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

I didn’t know you were a Republican.

"Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP."

Do you have a link? Oh hold on, I forgot you ARE the link, the missing one.

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

Forum List

Back