Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

"Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP."

Do you have a link? Oh hold on, I forgot you ARE the link, the missing one.

"According to the American National Election Survey, white men without college degrees have consistently supported the GOP over the past two decades, while those with degrees — roughly one-fifth of the 2018 electorate — have increasingly moved toward Democrats. In 1996, when President Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won re-election, he only received 36% of the votes of white male college graduates, according to ANES. Hillary Clinton lost her race in 2016 but won 43% of them."

2018 exit polls
Are you a college graduate?
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

Whites by education and gender
16% Women college women Democrat 59% Republican 39%
15% White college men Republican 51% Democrat 47%

2018 midterms: EXIT POLLING | CNN

And besides the deplorables, you on the left bash people without a college degree, as if they have any less aptitude for politics than those with a degree. Here's a question for ya, why do you think the Democrats are losing the blue-collar vote?

Almost two-thirds of people in the labor force do not have a college degree

That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.

"Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP."

"According to the American National Election Survey, white men without college degrees have consistently supported the GOP over the past two decades, while those with degrees — roughly one-fifth of the 2018 electorate — have increasingly moved toward Democrats. In 1996, when President Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won re-election, he only received 36% of the votes of white male college graduates, according to ANES. Hillary Clinton lost her race in 2016 but won 43% of them."

2018 exit polls
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

1st, attempt to discredit Owens - FAIL!

NOW, attack and attempt to discredit the GOP because and intelligent, articulate black woman has 'escaped the plantation' and is thinking for herself and speaking out...

:p

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.
I see you never studied logic. It's not too late y'know.

No Mr. Hoss for busybee it is too late, you see busybee's microbrain is illustrated below and no room for logic:

2tBNPIF.jpg

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Because her response is bullshit.

Why is it you would think that?
[
Because that is literally what happened?

The left and the right are scared of a white nationalist destroying both of their narratives.

This is how a competent white nationalist would address Congress:

“As an actual white nationalist I would now like to tell you and all of America what this movement is really about. This is not a movement of terrorists or enemies of America or the west, this is a movement of people who feel like we don’t have a voice in this country anymore and are greatly concerned of what that means in the future when we no longer have the ability to even speak to a Congress of predominately white people. The way our men, women and even our children are treated by the media and the Democrats in this country is appalling and Republicans have no right to claim that they do anything to stop it by participating in such a shameful hearing. This is precisely why the white nationalist and pro-white movement is growing everywhere around the world.
There is nothing wrong with advocating for the rights and well being of people of European descent in this country or anywhere and there never will be anything wrong with it. Anyone who has a problem with white advocacy has a problem with all of the values and principles of the Enlightenment and ultimately everything about first world western societies. Everyone has the right to self determination. White people are not slaves to abuse and use for your own agenda. We have a right to opt out, we have a right to teach our children what is being done to us. We have a right to exist as our people have existed for tens of thousands of years.”

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

Holy Cow! There is a reason every news agency is not playing this 24/7 - because it is the truth & this truth would / could destroy the Democratic Party, unify this country, and change life as we know it for the better!

:clap:

Because her response is bullshit.

No.

You are.

The headline should read "Candace Owens destroys the GOP." This woman is a embarrassment to the GOP and shows how unhinged Republicans are. Ted Lieu destroyed her by playing her statement saying Hitler would not be so bad if he hadn't tried to become a globalist, ignoring what he did to German Jews. She also lied about the GOP's southern strategy. It did exist. She is a white nationalist and they are committing more violence. The fact that the GOP attempted to turn this into a circus shows how in the grip of white nationalists they are.

If anyone wants her then they can have her. It will hasten the demise of the Trump Republican Party.
Your conclusion cements your stupidity.

Trump supporters have a monopoly on stupidity. They proved that by putting a member of the alt-right up.

The left and the right are scared of a white nationalist destroying both of their narratives.

Way to try to spin the video evidence / testimony of how Owens just burnt the DNC to the ground, exposing them for their lies, fear-mongering, racism, and division.

FAIL!

2018 exit polls
Yes
Democrat 59%
Republicans 39%

1st, attempt to discredit Owens - FAIL!

NOW, attack and attempt to discredit the GOP because and intelligent, articulate black woman has 'escaped the plantation' and is thinking for herself and speaking out...

What the Leftists actually think of Blacks comes to the front in ALL it's ugliness when they are confronted with a Black who has ABANDONED the Leftist Plantation. To Leftists ALL Blacks must remain docile, do as the Leftists tell them to do and think and parrot what the Leftists tell them from their Talking Point Memo HQ ANY Black who refuses and wakes up to the situation that Leftists do not give a CRAP about Blacks but have USED them for political purposes for DECADES and abandons the Leftist Plantation to have an Independent Thought Process and to get educated and to become SUCCESSFUL the Leftists then openly illustrate that it IS the Left who ARE the racists and NOT Rightists who are the racists.

The majority of Rightists do NOT automatically see skin colour, the majority of Rightists see someone who SHARES our common interests and has come to SHARE our Philosophy and we WELCOME them to OUR Rightist Family REGARDLESS of skin colour.

This woman tried to turn a serious hearing into a farce. She thinks Hitler would have been okay if he hadn't tried to conquer the world.
Like Lieu, you are misrepresenting what she said and in the context of how she said it in answer to a question she was asked.

You are every bit as much lying and engaging in attempted character assassination as Lieu was.

You try to define her, label her, minimize what she said by attempting to paint her as something she is not.

The stench of FEAR is on you as it is on the Democrats who have been brutally savaged by her truthful testimony, exposed down to the core for who and what they are, what they have always been.

You are the liar and you regularly engage in character assassination. No one is allowed to oppose Trump.

Lieu just played her own wordas. That is really unfair. :21:

The stench of EMBARRASSMENT is on me as I cringe at what the Republican Party has become. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Partty.

Trump supporters have a monopoly on stupidity. They proved that by putting a member of the alt-right up.
Bwuhahahaha....Feel better, snowflake, after pulling a 'Lieu' in an attempt to slander / label / misrepresent the intelligent, articulate black woman who just destroyed the Democrats' false image & lies?

Bwuhahahaha....

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

DXznxt1UMAA7N_n.jpg

And to suggest that Hitler would be alright if he had stayed within German borders. That is not what I call thinking. That is white nationalism thinking. Then she lied about the GOP's southern strategy. That is not thinking either.

She is of course correct about the first thing.

Why is it that only a black woman gets to speak for any conservatives?

Why can’t white nationalists speak for themselves?
Why is it you would think that?
The headline should read "Candace Owens destroys the GOP." This woman is a embarrassment to the GOP and shows how unhinged Republicans are. Ted Lieu destroyed her by playing her statement saying Hitler would not be so bad if he hadn't tried to become a globalist, ignoring what he did to German Jews. She also lied about the GOP's southern strategy. It did exist. She is a white nationalist and they are committing more violence. The fact that the GOP attempted to turn this into a circus shows how in the grip of white nationalists they are.

If anyone wants her then they can have her. It will hasten the demise of the Trump Republican Party.
So you are missing the entire point here. The black woman is refuting your ideas so she must be a white nationalist. And a Nazi, and several other names you have for her, How about you actually come back with a response to what she said?

Is that too difficult to do for you? Or is she just another worthless coon that escaped the plantation?

Which ironically is exactly what she was talking about and how the dems treat black people,

You are missing the point. Turning Point USA has connections to alt-right groups. She lied about the GOP's southern strategy. Her words were nothing but complaints. People are picking on me because I am black. People are picking on me because I am a conservative.

Candace Owens is an articulate, intelligent, beautiful woman and she is a Patriot! ....she is amazing!

America should be proud of her and all those like her! :clap2:

Forum List

Back