Candace Owen's completely DESTROYS the Democrat party at today's hearing.

A great victory for republicans and much celebrating finally finding a person of color buying into their b.s. In the meantime, if republican rule is so great, then why so much poverty among poor whites as well as among blacks in the republican dominated south? She's confused about the democrat racists and the klan. That was a couple generations ago and times change. Try finding a kkk guy or nazi today calling themselves democrat. . They love them some outrageous trump republican racism at the rallies. .

Last edited:
That was Morton Klein, economist, activist and president of Zionist Org of America. When she started talking he kept shaking his head and later couldn't find a place for his hands. I kept listening to her and watching his hands to see if they would go for her throat. He's a good, faithful Democrap.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.
To you left wing idiots only the uneducated would fight for their own decisions in life. The truly smart people would give their rights to an elected retard to dictate how they can live. Who's the dumb one here?

You are the right wing idiot. The fact is opposing Trump does not make you left wing as moderates have left the party as well.

In the American Democrat Moonbat Party very soon AOC is going to be considered a moderate :uhoh3:

A great victory for republicans and much celebrating finally finding a person of color to buy into their b.s..
That's right - attempt to punish the 'run-away escapee off the plantation'.

She burned the DNC - she must be slandered attack. Way to go, snowflake, you did your part.

:p

A great victory for republicans and much celebrating finally finding a person of color to buy into their b.s. In the meantime, if republican rule is so great, then why so much poverty among poor whites as well as among blacks in the republican dominated south? She's confused about the democrat racists and the klan. That was a couple generations ago and times change. Try finding a kkk guy or nazi today calling themselves democrat. . They love them some outrageous trump republican racism at the rallies. .
Tjus is the same bunch of race-baiting assholes who just called the Black Chicago Police Chief & his police the 'Blue Klux Klan' for exposing / charging Jussie Smollett for his criminal self-fake anti-Trump non-racist non-hate crime.....

Bwuhahahaha....

Candace Owens will be 35 on April 29, 2024. Looking forward to her running for President. I would vote for her.

The fact is that Republicans are more interested in seeing people remain poor. They take the side of big business over individuals. They are more interested in kicking poor people off of welfare than they are in helping people. They then crow about how many people are no longer receiving welfare. Neither party has the best interests of blacks in mind.

So the Republican party is interested in seeing people remain poor, but it's the Democrats who are ushering in unskilled low income foreign workers to compete with our poor and take their jobs. Gotcha.

We are interested in kicking people off of welfare. Welfare is servitude. There are no advancements on welfare, no employer wants to hire somebody that's been on welfare for an extended period of time, welfare is dependency and promotes laziness. Why would anybody but Democrats want to see people live this lifestyle?

Democrats work on selected groups. Republicans just believe in doing what's best for all people, because we believe Americans are all the same.

Republicans are only worried about pleasing their base. Unskilled foreign workers are not driving down wages. There are plenty of jobs that are available. We need more foreigners in this country.

Kicking people off of welfare because they no longer need it is not what Republicans are doing. They make the requirements so onerous that people who need help cannot get help. You automatically assume that people are lazy. When Ronald Reagan was elected, Republicans wanted to run a conservative war on poverty. That no longer exists. Now it is only about kicking people off and claiming poverty is going down.

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.
I see you never studied logic. It's not too late y'know.

You wouldn't know logic if it hit you. She is a part of the alt-right.

The fact is that Republicans are more interested in seeing people remain poor. They take the side of big business over individuals. They are more interested in kicking poor people off of welfare than they are in helping people. They then crow about how many people are no longer receiving welfare. Neither party has the best interests of blacks in mind.

So the Republican party is interested in seeing people remain poor, but it's the Democrats who are ushering in unskilled low income foreign workers to compete with our poor and take their jobs. Gotcha.

We are interested in kicking people off of welfare. Welfare is servitude. There are no advancements on welfare, no employer wants to hire somebody that's been on welfare for an extended period of time, welfare is dependency and promotes laziness. Why would anybody but Democrats want to see people live this lifestyle?

Democrats work on selected groups. Republicans just believe in doing what's best for all people, because we believe Americans are all the same.

Republicans are only worried about pleasing their base. Unskilled foreign workers are not driving down wages. There are plenty of jobs that are available. We need more foreigners in this country.

Kicking people off of welfare because they no longer need it is not what Republicans are doing. They make the requirements so onerous that people who need help cannot get help. You automatically assume that people are lazy. When Ronald Reagan was elected, Republicans wanted to run a conservative war on poverty. That no longer exists. Now it is only about kicking people off and claiming poverty is going down.
Not dizzy from spinning yet?

Owens just burnt down the Democratic Party, exposing their racism, hatred, lies, and division, and all you can muster is...

'B....b....but REPUBLICANS....'

:p

The arrogance of the democrats has no bounds. First they try to lie about her and pretend She is a nazi. Then they lie about what she said in an attempt to shut her up. Then when the lie is exposed he shrugs and pretends that it’s no big deal

No one lied about her. She was exposed for what she is. Even though she is black, she clearly believes in white supremacy. Other than that, her testimony was garbage. Oh they are picking on me for this. They are picking on me for that. Typical Republican. In a hearing about white nationalists who have killed people, this is what the GOP has to offer.

Candace Owens is a Black White Supremacist? This has got to be a first :uhoh3:

Turning Point USA is a part of the alt-right.

Well.......it would sure beat where the hands would go if it was Joe Biden sitting next to her. :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, Klein does have Tourette's Syndrome and his hand and body movements are almost uncontrollable. He is a brilliant man but like most brilliant people, is too dumb to be a Republican. All Dems believe their own bullshit.

Being dumb is a requirement for being a Republican. Smart and highly educated people are leaving the GOP.
To you left wing idiots only the uneducated would fight for their own decisions in life. The truly smart people would give their rights to an elected retard to dictate how they can live. Who's the dumb one here?

You are the right wing idiot. The fact is opposing Trump does not make you left wing as moderates have left the party as well.

In the American Democrat Moonbat Party very soon AOC is going to be considered a moderate :uhoh3:

In today's Republican White Supremacist Party, Ronald Reagan would be considered a RINO. Reagan gave illegals amnesty, started the negotiations on NAFTA, and began a Republican tradition of blaming the poor for the plight of the middle class, while glad handing money to millionaires.

But even Reagan recognized that his tax cuts were a mistake and tried to reverse the damage. W and Dumb Donald just doubled down on stupid when it came to the tax cuts.

WTF, are you color blind?

I see you never studied logic. It's not too late y'know.

You wouldn't know logic if it hit you. She is a part of the alt-right.

Better Alt-Right than Alt-Lite :smoke:

What makes you say that?

Why should I be afraid of the "alt-right"? Who the fuck are they?

What I can say is that video clip in the OP and the bullshit pulled by the Dem in playing that clip makes me far more concerned about those liars than some abstract, alleged right wing movement that is clearly undefined but makes a decent boogyman.

In today's Republican White Supremacist Party, Ronald Reagan would be considered a RINO. Reagan gave illegals amnesty, started the negotiations on NAFTA, and began a Republican tradition of blaming the poor for the plight of the middle class, while glad handing money to millionaires.

But even Reagan recognized that his tax cuts were a mistake and tried to reverse the damage. W and Dumb Donald just doubled down on stupid when it came to the tax cuts.

The only thing Reagan regretted was amnesty.

What makes you say that?

Why should I be afraid of the "alt-right"? Who the fuck are they?

What I can say is that video clip in the OP and the bullshit pulled by the Dem in playing that clip makes me far more concerned about those liars than some abstract, alleged right wing movement that is clearly undefined but makes a decent boogyman.

Again if I may answer

It's a mental condition... it's called TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome....it makes them go mad....

very sad to behold.

Her entire rant is based on the belief that all those Jim Crow era Democrat voters packed up their bags and became the current Democratic party in the north. Which is wrong and stupid. All those deep south racists became republicans after Lyndon Johnson signed on Civil Rights and are still down there celebrating the confederacy and preaching hate and fear of brown people. That speech could have been lifted straight out of any Ann Coulter or Pam Gellar book.
I know it's painful for you to lose this hard, but it's time to stop your propaganda campaign. No one is buying it anymore, you're just preaching to your fellow Dem cult.

She completely and utterly wrecked their biggest election platform.

If God were real I would thank him deeply for this womans rise to prominence.

WOW

i thought she was great before
THAT WAS FUCKING STELLAR

does she have a house with a front lawn ?
im just wondering cause the progressives are probably gonna show up tonight with a large wooden cross and a lighter

Forum List

Back